It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Like Some Help With This Strange Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hi : )
This dream has been in my head for a while, and I think it could have some sort of potent meaning to it. But I need some help deciphering its meaning.

About 30 March 2008

Had a dream where I was walking along a sidewalk next to my apartment complex at night with someone I know from school (but not very well). It was night time, except the sun was out, or at least it was bright outside. It was night time but it was like daytime, I think it was warm too, and there weren’t any cars or other people or many clouds.

As we were walking I was telling him about all the strange things that were happening lately, and he told me that some people burnt their heads off. I think he said it was in relation to me somehow. I think he became uncomfortable because of all the strange things I was telling him, so I guess we stopped talking.

Later I was walking with my brother, mom, and baby brother to the store near our home, and this time it was night but it was also dark. Our car was parked along the way to the store and I’m not sure if we had gotten out of it and then walked home or what.

At home my mom was standing in her room with the light off; my brother I think was in my room with a dim light on (probably my lamp). I assume my baby brother was with my mom. But I decided I couldn’t go to sleep because I was afraid of something strange and harmful happening to me. I was afraid my mom would make me sleep (which is strange I would feel that way since she could never actually do such a thing), so I told her my feelings. There was an uncomfortable feeling in her room, like a dark void; perhaps I was afraid of the dark. So I decided to call a friend who I thought could help me.

Well, there you go. Unusual as far as dreams go, particularly the night being light out. I've tried not to think much about its meaning, I don't know why exactly. Anyone out there know much about dreams?

Nyorai

[Edit: Paragraph breaks]

[edit on 7/4/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Interesting. Do you remember any specific colors in your dreams. These will probably stand out and are important.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hmm... not sure. Although it was like a warm spring day that night. Some green grass, grey cement, the sky was kind of a (blurry?) yellowish/white (strange). I don't remember the colors we were wearing; dark colors I think.

Edit: Maybe I couldn't really see the sky for some reason.

[edit on 7/4/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
maybe the dream was just reflecting what happened in your life in the last few days or something.

i do like how your brother was in it, he must be a crazy person to be using your lamp...

hello

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I agree. He's positively lost it.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DesertRose

Ya, the last few fays have been a bit mental. I'm working through. It's just the unknown is frightful to me, and the water seems so cold at times.

But this dream happened at least a week or more ago

Hmm...

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
thats why you just got to have the times.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ya that's what I'm talking about. Going to have some breakfast right now even!

Oatmeal yum

Cheers

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
deliciou[size=12]s

[edit on 11-4-2008 by DesertRose]

new topics

top topics

join