It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain "Expect General Petraeus to discuss increasing Iranian ties to violence in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

McCain "Expect General Petraeus to discuss increasing Iranian ties to violence in Iraq

embeds.blogs.foxnews.com

“I think you’re going to hear more about the Iranian influence, the arms they’ve provided, the money, the training, particularly the extent of their influence in Southern Iraq. It’s pretty extensive and I think he’s going to be talking about that,” McCain said en route to Kansas City, where he is preparing to deliver an address on the war Monday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Is the cat out of the bag... Certainly they wanted McCain to say something about this... So whats up? This part is interesting also...

McCain said the Iranians are “stepping up some of their efforts” because they are worried about an effective Iraqi government taking control, adding that some of the evidence he is seeing of increasing Iranian military involvement are not “Curveball’s allegations.” ((Curveball was the infamous Iraqi CIA informant whose stories about Iraqi WMD development in the leadup to the war turned out to be false.))

No Curveballs!!!!

Sales 101......
ABC...
Always be closing... They are doing that.... New story every day...

Overcome objections.... Another curveball might be an objection... gotta get past that one... mention it now!!!

Sign here...

Is the pen coming out??? We might want to read the contract before we sign off on another war!!

Should be an interesting week.. What are everyone else's thoughts?

embeds.blogs.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ats1629

I hope not, ats!

But you know how those war-monger brains work!

Although, i wouldn't doubt if there's some truth to Iran's involvement,
anything to stick it to the U.S., right?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

Its possible the Iranians are doing something to stick it too us.. I am just hoping we do our homework first... It would be a pretty big deal if we had another preemptive attack... It could start an all out regional and possibly global war... Lots of people could die..... As tempting as it might be to get rid of the regime.. it might backfire on us... just saying...

top topics

join