It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video games you wish are resurected

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Did I say it right? I mean video games that you wish have more sequels and not dead. Correct my grammar if I'm wrong.

Okay now on to my list:

Road Trip Adventure (PS2)
Earthbound (SNES)
Downhill Domination (PS2)
Medievil (PS)
Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
Xenogears, not Xenosaga (PS)

Other games:

No One Lives Forever (PC)
T&C (NES)
River City Ransom (NES)
All Sierra Classics adventures such as Space Quest, Code Name Iceman (PC)
Zeliard (PC)

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

I totally forgot about the existance of
River City Ransom. I would like either a sequel of that one, or at least an update on play station or something.

My short list(for now at least):
More Icewind Dale(pc)
More Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance(playstation2 or 3)
More Champions of Norrath(PS2 or 3)

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I want Earthbound for Wii.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I would like to see the Nintendo game "Friday the 13th" brought to a next gen platform.
I obviously dont want it the way it was,but the concept of using slasher movies as a game premise,has many avenues.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I would honestly like to see Kid Icarus revived...especially since they're just yanking on our chain by including Pit in Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Wii, that's just plain mean to not bring the game back.

Donkey Kong +1
Xenogears (Hell yes!!!)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
For the love of god please Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 3(6 for japan)
BUT and I stress this but just make the graphics nice and don't mess with the plot or in game systems, If they remake ff3 and go anywhere near the steaming pile that was the spell wheel abomination from ff10 i swear....
:bash:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I'd love to the 'Strike' games revived!

I loved Desert Strike, Jungle Strike and Urban Strike on the Sega Megadrive, and Soviet Strike and Nuclear Strike on the Playstation.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Aerobiz for Nintendo & Sega Genesis!!!!

oh, the hours I put into that game

JSR

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
i would like to see Bomberman ( snes )

i think that was what it was called. four players in the four corners, bombing there way to each other, to bomb each other.

i cant tell you how many nights my friends and i wasted on that game.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Heres one I think would make a great come back..

This was an older title for the NES.
River City Ransom! That game would be so kewl if it was redone, and brought up to par for games these days. LOL Now that I read the thread I see someone else has said that.. I will make that a 2 count on that game then! Was a great one!

Another goldie oldie, from NES that would be a kewl remake.
Ring King!

There are a few more titles I could think of that would be great remakes!
But on a limited timeline here, so I will be back later with a full report!

Edit.. I posted before reading the thread.. I guess I would agree..

[edit on 9-4-2008 by zysin5]

Also to Add.. If anyone is looking for These Roms.. I just might know where to find them.. hint hint wink wink!
U2 me, and I will hook you up with some oldschool NES, SNES Roms.

I think FF2 would make a great remake! I really did enjoy the story line for Final Fantasy 2 SNES!

Ultima 2 runes of Virtue.. Ultima Exodus was really kewl too, graphics sucked, but was a fun game overall..

[edit on 9-4-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Some reason "FINISH HIM!!!" keeps ringing in my head

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
I would like to see the Nintendo game "Friday the 13th" brought to a next gen platform.
I obviously dont want it the way it was,but the concept of using slasher movies as a game premise,has many avenues.

Have you ever played manhunt, It's the next best thing...

HeHe

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I would Love to see a part 2 to: would be "Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem" It was a Great game for the Gamecube, If you have the camecube or the Wii, pick this game up!!! To see part 2 come out for the Wii, like what they did for resident Evil 4, would be great!!! Here is a like about the game, if you are interested.

en.wikipedia.org...:_Sanity's_Requiem

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
How can I forget Little Big Adventure Relentless and Twinsen's Odyssey.
There is a project running to create a prequel for the game right here Little Big Adventure Prequel.

Also for King Quest series, The Silver Lining and some vga remake for King Quest right here AGDI.

If you know similar projects or websites just like the above, please post. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I would love to see the Zelda series again, not remade for the computer or anything, but for the wii or gamecube - something like that.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

ff7
ff9
mgs 1-3

all on the ps3 with better graphics
or on the 360

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
id love to see MGS1 re-done on the ps3
They re-done it on the gamecube and it was a fine game
But it would be a rocker of a game if it was on the ps3

JSR

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

Zelda is on the Wii. I thought about renting it a couple of times. But, i've never been good at those kind of gmes.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
There have been tons of Bomberman games since the SNES one. Most recently Bomberman Land Touch 2 for the DS and Bomberman Live is downloadable from the Xbox Live Arcade with online capability and 8 player multiplayer.

River City Ransom was remade for the game boy advance I believe, it was called River City Ransom EX.

I'd like to see a new Power Stone game, or a new game in the Marvel Vs Capcom series.

JSR

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePiemaker
There have been tons of Bomberman games since the SNES one. Most recently Bomberman Land Touch 2 for the DS and Bomberman Live is downloadable from the Xbox Live Arcade with online capability and 8 player multiplayer.

wow...had no idea. i will go look into it. thanks!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join