It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laughing Gas and Dental Students!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm not advocating anything here folks...just showing you the lighter side of things!

I guess the boys and girls have to try out their own medicine before they practice it!

I think this next fellow is holding it in. Doesn't want to let everyone know it's getting to him...realllllll good. Then it sneeks up on him...lolololol

This guy has the giggles BIG TIME!!!

More fun things to do:

1. When people are in the heat of an argument...open up a cylinder of laughing gas (unbeknownst to others), and let 'r rip!!! That oughta cool their heels. lolol

2. Start up a game of 'Dragged from the board'. Play any board game (preferably 'Twister') and when people get a wrong answer or make a wrong move, 'physically drag' their bodies away from the playing area. Try this while you're laughing yer arse off!!!

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
That's funny. I have a friend who used to work at an ice cream shop and would acquire N2O for his own personal use. It's fun, but it's pretty dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. I've seen people bust their heads open after passing out from O2 deprivation.

Not to mention how stupid people are the day after huffing nitrous. It's like their brains don't work anymore.

The only time I'll even touch the stuff is if a dentist is applying it. In that case, it's party time!!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

The question is...where the hell are people getting a hold of this stuff to huff with?

It's legal in the dental chairs.

I heard you get a hell of a headache afterwards.

Nothing like laughing one's guts up, then having a brainer afterwards.

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ducky, you can get the stuff from ice cream parlors. N2O is used to make whipped cream, so just about any sticky fingered teenager working at Ben and Jerry's can get his entire circle of friends cracked out on nitrous oxide.

The difference is that when dentists and anesthesiologists use it they mix it with proportional levels of O2 air so that there's none of that passing out or brain damage from deprivation.

It's also more effective that way.

You know, now that I'm older, I should probably make friends with an anesthesiologist. I bet he'd be really fun at parties.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Ducky, you can get the stuff from ice cream parlors. N2O is used to make whipped cream, so just about any sticky fingered teenager working at Ben and Jerry's can get his entire circle of friends cracked out on nitrous oxide.

Jeese...kids are pretty ingenuative now a days. That's gettin pretty bad. Dang...

The difference is that when dentists and anesthesiologists use it they mix it with proportional levels of O2 air so that there's none of that passing out or brain damage from deprivation.
It's also more effective that way.

Hence, the giggling.

I attended a funeral where someone 'huffed' gasoline in a bag. Wasn't pretty. This kid was in the casket, dressed to the nines, and the only thing that struck me...was the 'blue color' around his chin area. It was his actual skin color (deprived of oxygen), and when people put him in his coffin, they actually rubbed against the morticians make-up and revealled the undertones.

You know, now that I'm older, I should probably make friends with an anesthesiologist. I bet he'd be really fun at parties.

As long as things are kept at a legal level. Physical and otherwise.

~Ducky~

[edit on 6-4-2008 by TheDuckster]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hahaha this reminds of when I went to the dentist to get my wisdom tooth pulled!
I was pretty nervous and was trying to not waste any of the gas so, I took really long deep breaths.

I felt pretty spaced out...I'm still not all sure what happened but, when the Dentist came in he slapped the gloves on around his wrist and I started cracking up from the way he looked so serious when he did it!

I was like he's ready for business, and told him to take it easy!

I remember everytime I would open up or when the nurse would put the saliva sucker in my mouth I would move my tongue by it and it would suck it up, and I could'nt stop! I would laugh histerically!

Then the nurse laughs and says that I had too much gas and the Dentist starts talking about the nurse having too much gas at work
(the other gas) so, we're all laughing our booty's off!

Fun times!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Dang!!! At least you had the laughing gas!

I had the General Anethesia.

When it came time for me to get 4 wisdom teeth and an impacted back molar out (5 teeth pulled at the same time)....holy crap....I was totally out of it.

My teeth roots were pretty deep, and they had to sew my gums shut.

Probably for the best....

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Yea, I had one at a time pulled, at different times and the top ones were done by the Dentist instead of the Oral Surgeon!
I just had several shots for that one!

With my last Wisdom tooth that I had gotten cut out, they hit a nerve and I felt this awful streak of pain on my left side of my face!
The left side of my chin was numb for about two months!

It was pretty scary!

[edit on 4/6/2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

I hear ya!!!

What bugs me are those superficial movies or tv ads they try to pull on us.

I think I wouldn't have needed any pain killers if the friggers would have advertised this commercial:

Wadda ya think?

~Ducky~

top topics

join