It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun Republican Guards of BTS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Do you sit and think about the fun days of BTS? remember all the laughs and countless manwife threads? Let us not forget the countless times of deciding to make a thread after a few drinks *sighs*

But! alas, the time has come for fun,fun,fun! Let us come together and restart the fun and laughters. Make it our mission to bring back the joys of BTS into the lives of members.

The Fun Republican Guards of BTS are here to protect the fun and laughters of BTS! And to spread and recreate the glorious threads!

Who's with me?!?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yeah, I guess so.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hear hear! Except it should be the Jewish liberation front not the liberation front of Judea. Oh wait thats another group sorry disregard what I said!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I don't want to hear about anonother man-wife....

on the subject of drunken posts, and threads... i got ya there...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think I am the king of drunken Thread starting. My god I spew out some garbage when I get too tipsy.

Fun to see the replies though. One thread is going on 4 pages

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I love coming over to BTS for the fun after posting at ATS all day. Proof, proof, proof, that's all they want. All I've got is my common sense to offer but I don't have any evidence of it....help me.

The husband and kids were gone overnight last week, so I celebrated a little
and was too afraid to post anything, less afraid of how I was going to feel the next day and more afraid that I was going to wake up and all my points were going to be gone or I was going to say something stupid and get banned.

Here's an idea, "Make a mod laugh and get points" ! They give them away for those very deserving people who make very intelligent, well thought out and articulate posts, which they should, but I think they should throw some points out just for making them laugh, I don't think they smile enough.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
May the good Lord take a likin to ya infinite!!

My soul has been crying out for fun, mirth and outright hilarity since the Mods that shall go unnamed decided things were getting a little to rambunctious and trash all the good stuff because they were deemed "pointless"

I'll never forget that sad day; that will go down in www. infamy when I saw that "answer a question with a question" had been thrown in the garbage can like just so much garbage. I can vividly remember my reaction; I fell to my knees and cried "why Lord why" as tears streamed down my face and I seriously wonderd if I could carry on in such a heartless and cruel internet.

I made friends on that thread that I will love and treasure till the day I die!!! Pigmouse and Blinkie were so broken hearted when that thread was so unceremoniously murdered; they just shriveled up and blew away.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There should be a separation between the lay back threads and the crusade threads (including all the crappy "boy kills father rapes sister" threads). That would be nice...

yay!

FRGBTS

So this is a union?

[edit on 6/4/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

oh don't worry about the stupid drunken raving threads here. I have made some DUZIES in my time and Im still here.

and yes you can get points for making a mod laugh.

Both cases in one point:

Conspiracy! Is Crakeur and Chissler one and the same person?

drunken internet raving at it's finest!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Hahhaha!!! Freakin hilarious thread!
Was that really a drunken rave? I wish I was there haha.

Ok so where is infinite? I have some questions.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyorai

Yea I was really bombed on wine and whiskey when I thought that one up. (btw NEVER mix wine and whiskey, BAD BAD IDEA as shown by that conspiracy theory) Thankfully I had enough sense to put it in the proper forum.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I don't know, it doesn't seem too viral or anything. I would figure a drunken rant would be more along the lines of getting yourself banned.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Im a happy drunk what can I say?
As far as viral I don't know it had potential but I was the only one making the insane accusations. I had one for intrepid as there is a member with a similar avatar but I can't remember that members name.

I was going to do byrd but she scares me.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So... there are more threads like this?

By the way, lol, so, erm, FPGBTS!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I usually don't have anything too intelligent to say anyways so I doubt if they would even think twice about a few tipsy posts of mine. But unfortunately I don't get the chance often, only when husband and kids are gone for the night.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyorai

Mostly posts. watch out for the drunken Wukky post. I may use all of the allowable characters in order to rant on about whatever the OP is about. In the end it won't make a lick of sense but it's dang embarrassing (read hilarious) reading.

Case in point. Secondary Round 1 TheDuckster V Whatukno: Women Rule

Oh god I pray for the moderators sanity that has to judge that tripe.

Yes on topic, this is what makes this site fun. Drunken ravings by paranoid conspiracy nuts. The best comedy ever written is here on BTS.

[edit on 4/7/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Oh I'm sure you make lots of friends that way though.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Nyorai,

You called m'darling?

Once, a member made a thread in rant about drunken posts on ATS...it got trashed by drunken members in the end

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Ha, that's funny. I can't talk much right now though because 1) I've got to go (finally) and 2) I'm so tired I might give you the wrong idea

m'darlin. Haha, are you trying to be western? Silly Brit.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
All I've got is my common sense to offer but I don't have any evidence of it....help me.

Just remember this: the absence of evidence is not always evidence of absence!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join