It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raelian Conspiracy to Overthrow Religion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

In reality we have but four

Says who? String theory is currently postulating at least 11 dimensions. We really do not know....

Looking for extra dimensions

I know they have observed sub atomic particles effectively being in two places at the same time.

I theorize that the "spiritual realm" is in these unknown dimensions. Which could also help explain how miracles were performed etc. Like I said it's conjecture, but very interesting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But back to the Raliens; they got it all figured out because their Guru had a vision. Now do you want to have sex with youself perhaps....

Some Sex With Your Clone Perhaps?

Two amateur documentary makers say they've infiltrated the UFO cloning sect known as the Raelians and come away with candid videos they hope will further tarnish the group's reputation and even help shut it down.

The Raelians are no strangers to bad press: Brigitte Boisselier, a Raelian bishop and biochemist, created a media furor in December 2002 when she announced the world's first successful cloning of a human. But her credibility, as well as the Raelians', was questioned when she never produced "baby Eve" or 12 other purported clones.

Now, rare video footage of the group taken at one of its Las Vegas seminars has been spun into an as-yet-unreleased documentary that brings a fresh, critical slant to the Raelians -- replete with allegations that the sect uses sex as a recruitment tool, targeting people most likely to sympathize with its message that aliens populated the world: "Trekkies and whatnot," explained Abdullah Hashem, who taped the group in May as part of a broader, personal investigation of the group.

www.wired.com...

[edit on 4/6/2008 by Bigwhammy]

mod edit: removed some ------------

[edit on 6-4-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

I had never heard of Dr Seuss. However, a little research tells me that I probably need to find an adult thread on this subject. Sorry to interrupt. Please carry on.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
General relativity counts four dimentions, the three dimentions of mass and space-time. Don't mix math with reality. Kabbalah talked about 11 dimentions thousand years ago, but it is math, where for instance distance can be a dimention. In order to prove, well not exactly, but anyway, string theory one must utilise quantum mechanics and advanced math in many dimentions. However, string theory is about resonance and resonance is a mathmatical dimention, however in real life it is not. On the blackboard there may be 11 dimentions, but that's only because our numerical system is somewhat short compared to reality. We can't even calculate 1/3 with current math, much less pi or phi. We can define pi to be a/r^2 or c/d, but we can't spell it out in numbers. Our numerical system simply can't handle it.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Lol, I was being funny, and I'm sorry you never heard of him, crazy writings he did. I thought you were being funny as well when you made such silly statements.
My question is still valid (before I did the Dr. Suess thing).
The problem most people have is that they put God in a human box, they try to limit Him to concepts that they understand. The carnal trying to understand the eternal.
God doesn't need a spaceship, but the fallen angels do (at least I think so).
Simply because they are not permitted to return to Heaven, I believe they used God's devine power to travel from Heaven to earth and lost that when they sinned. These angels however know the "secret things" and so they are able to transverse through space using devices such as the ufo.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

I understand that general relativity says four. I had a lot of psychics and calculus in college. I just don't think the concept of an eternal creator is that far fetched.

Until the 1960's scientists assumed the universe was eternal. Then they noticed it was expanding... so we get the Big Bang theory. Interestingly enough, which agrees with with the Bible in that there was a creation event.

The eternal nature of God is where I break with any theories that man is capable of understanding our true origins. Evolution is stuck there and so is psychics with a singularity... they all lack that first cause.

The Ralien game is to make science appear to have all the answers and it is a deception.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

This religion is going to boom once more discloser concerning ufos and aliens and such happens.

That's basically the plan.

I've been visiting this site since last August when I caught wind of the false-flag-alien-attack thread. I don't post much, except for a single post per threat, pretty much, on things that I think are related to Raelian ideas/concerns. That's because I've been a Raelian for the past five years.

Some of what's been said in this thread is interesting. I don't know what to say exactly, but, "I'm a Raelian, ask me questions." I suppose that's the idea, no? I'm not a high-ranking member or anything, but of course I'm familiar with my beliefs so...

Obviously I don't think it's some sort of Anti-Christ conspiracy, lest I wouldn't be associated with such an organization

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosen

What's the deal with all the cloning? Clone Aid and all that.

Is it for a sense of immortality or what?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

What's the deal with all the cloning? Clone Aid and all that.

Is it for a sense of immortality or what?

The whole idea of the importance of cloning is centered around the goal of achieving never-ending life.

Rael outlines three 'technological' goals for mankind to achieve, which added up will equate to immortality: cloning, accelerated growth, and mind-transfer. Obviously we're all familiar with cloning and Dolly the sheep and all.

Accelerated growth is fairly obvious, too: the ability to 'fast-forward' the development of an organism. Why wait around for 20 years to reach adulthood? Mind-transfer refers to the ability to upload the brain, and its associated mental faculties such as memory, personality, and consciousness, onto a computer for storage. Through all this, when we die it will be possible to take our old body, clone it, rapidly grow it, and 'put back' our mental selves into it and live anew

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I have 4 questions.

1) How did these aliens come into existance? Did they eveolve like what we are supposed to have according to evolution?

2) Do they want us to worship them as there creators, cause lemme tell ya, from whatching some of the videos I kinda get that impression.

3) Why have aliens been taking people and doing some horrible things to them, (raping molesting and such)?

4) What will happen to us believers once there kingdom is set up? Do they have a plan for us, the ones who don't believe they are who they say they are?

I'm glad we got one of you guys on here, I don't believe that what you believe is right, but I'm will to discus it in a civil manner so we can both understand each other better.

-Jimmy

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosen

Originally posted by Rosen
Mind-transfer refers to the ability to upload the brain, and its associated mental faculties such as memory, personality, and consciousness, onto a computer for storage. Through all this, when we die it will be possible to take our old body, clone it, rapidly grow it, and 'put back' our mental selves into it and live anew

I can see cloning happening already... accelerated growth can probably be done with hormones and the like. But this "mind transfer" is another matter entirely. That is where you guys are going to run into the wall in my opinion.

So you guys adhere to the philosophy of materialism that stems for Darwinian evolution, correct? The human spirit is nothing more a function of our brains and the interactions of the molecules and chemicals. We are just dancing to the rhythm of our DNA. Morality is relative... No God... No soul... No spirtiuality...

Right?

I am genuinely curious. You sound so much like the neo atheists I have been studying.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

Well said I find it funny that people believe in religion blindly and everybody is OK with that but if you believe in aliens your nuts neither has been proven to be real I think the only sane people on earth are those that question religion and everything else.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I'm glad we got one of you guys on here, I don't believe that what you believe is right, but I'm will to discus it in a civil manner so we can both understand each other better.

Good haha that's all any intelligent person can hope for. For these questions, now:

These extra-terrestrial creators were in turn created by another civilization; no divine creation, no evolution. The only 'evolution' evident on Earth is that of the creator's technology and their ability to create increasingly more complex lifeforms. These extra-terrestrials do not want us to worship them; they don't want us sitting in stone buildings monotonously spewing out phrases like we're dumb and fascinated by 'miracles'. They -do- hope for us to love them and at the very least respect them even as our equals.

For your other two questions, jimmyjackblack, I cannot honestly give you a solid answer. Rael states that the Elohim created humans on two other planets than Earth, so it may be possible they are on our world abducting and mutilating. However it is of my opinion this is not the case. Rael has said that other intergalactic civilizations are always peaceful: when you discover the energy to travel to other worlds, you discover energy to blow yourselves up; if you're a violent society then you're gonna end up choosing the latter first.

As for what happens upon Elohim-arrival...there will of course be people who join and welcome the Creators and there will be those who say it is the devil. Concerning the treatment of the latter, I don't know. I definitely don't imagine a sort of 'hell' though.

And yes, there is no soul, no god, no magical plane of heaven or hell. Spirituality, though, of course exists. I suppose it depends on your definition, but it at least is a sense of belonging, connecting with the world around you; it is love; some may say it's a sense of purpose, and I'd be hard-pressed to disagree

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosen

Hmm.. Interesting, I got some more questions.

1) Do you think that if we do not conform to there arrival they become violent and they may kill us? I think that this would happen.

2)Where did the civilization come from that created these aliens, that in turn created us?

3) What about that temple (let's face it that's basically what it is) that the Raelians want to build in Jerusalem? How do you think that's ever going to happen.

-Jimmy

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
To me it sounds plausible. I mean think about it, if you were a human being living thousands of years ago and you see these beings come down in ships you would think they were some sort of Gods. They just couldn't comprehend what they were seeing because it was just so far beyond what they knew. Im not saying that they created us, but that theres a pausibility that we might have had some other wordly visitors that were mistaken as Gods. I myself dont believe in a god and to me this seems more believable then a supreme god that doesnt exist physically and is all powerful. I always wondered if the religions of today were based on E.T.'s.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
reply to post by Rosen

Hmm.. Interesting, I got some more questions.

2)Where did the civilization come from that created these aliens, that in turn created us?

-Jimmy
Well if they did create us I dont think they would have created us from scratch. More along the lines of altering our evolutionary path to become what we are today and not like our chimpanze (sp?) cousins.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

1) Do you think that if we do not conform to there arrival they become violent and they may kill us? I think that this would happen.

3) What about that temple (let's face it that's basically what it is) that the Raelians want to build in Jerusalem? How do you think that's ever going to happen.

I do not think, and I can guarantee that every other Raelian agrees with me, that the Elohim will become violent. The very essence of Raelian philosophy is one of non-violence and never using physical force to attain your desires.

The Elohim have never discovered where their creators dwelt. Apparently a few thousand years ago a spacecraft landed on their planet that was set in place by their creators to land should their planet be destroyed/civilization ended. So it would seem that the Elohim's creators no longer exist for whatever reason.

While it is essentially the 'Third Temple', this building is more of a diplomatic embassy rather than a place of worship. Apparently Israel, in the early 1990s, considered giving the necessary territory in case Rael 'really is the messiah'. They ultimately decided against it, though. Lebanon considered it, but they ultimately decided against it as well. Will it ever happen? I hope so, and I think it eventually will. These very religious countries considered it, and with increasing interest in ET life maybe more nations will consider it and follow through

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosen

But Rosen if Raeliens do not believe in God or evolution; then you are in a worse position logically than theists and even most other atheists...

Correct me if I am wrong:

Theists believe an eternal God created humanity

Atheists believe a magic "poof" started the evolutionary process to create humanity over billions of years

Raeliens believe aliens just "poofed" from out of nowhere and created humans...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

The serpent was trying to help the humans get the knowledge. Yet you say its a bad thing. Why should learning knowledge be a sin? Seems like a method of control to me;

The Serpent, otherwise known as the Sumerian Enki (i think?), enslaved us for the purpose of civilization building. "Civilization" is a fancy way of saying "Servitude." that's the knowledge of good and evil - the understanding that the rest of creation, the universe and other dimensions, function under a set of guidelines, of which we were totally unaware of and unprepared to learn. If there's no cities to build, there's no need for mining. If food grows in the wild, there's no reason for planting. It accelerates from there.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by undo]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Pleasure seeking the highest call huh? Any hot Raelian girls wanna go pleasure seeking?
Seriously...They wanna bring down religion they need to look in the mirror.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
reply to post by Rosen

But Rosen if Raeliens do not believe in God or evolution; then you are in a worse position logically than theists and even most other atheists...

Correct me if I am wrong:

Theists believe an eternal God created humanity

Atheists believe a magic "poof" started the evolutionary process to create humanity over billions of years

Raeliens believe aliens just "poofed" from out of nowhere and created humans...

Sounds like all of them are in a bad position...Anybody game for flying spaghetti monster worship? There are tax breaks involved! No?

[edit on 6-4-2008 by projectvxn]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join