It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portals, Planes Crashing, Randomness...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Surprisingly, I can remember my dreams with alot of accuracy.
I had this dream, in the wee hours this morning.

I was with a few people that I didn't know, and we were debating about re-opening an old tunnel that lead to a 'world of some sorts'. I started having this deja-vous thingy about this tunnel, as if I was there before; like I had remembered it from other dreams I had from my younger years?

The tunnel wasn't easily found, in fact, it was almost 'invisible' if I could call it that, and the only indication that it was there, was when we threw something at it, then the object would disappear.

I should back up a bit in my thoughts. It's the winter time, and we are standing beside a snowdrift or very small hill covered with snow. Somehow we all knew that If we uncovered part of the snow, we would find the opening. Sure enough, once the one part was cleared, we could see the entrance, and we took a peak inside to see what was involved.

The corridor meanandered to the left, went straight, then around a corner, then out. I saw the few rooms that were there: resting quarters? bathroom? and a few others. It reminded me of a 1/2 way point or way-stop between one place and the other. Somehow, I remember traversing these hallways long ago, but I think I was much smaller in size, as the walls and ceilings looked smaller to me (this time around).

When we exited, the temperature changed, in fact, the whole landscape changed into something of a warmer climate. (Here's where it gets strange)...the exit, was (a foot above and away) from the waters edge by a lake. If someone were to look at us coming through they would see people coming out of basically nowhere, jumping down into the water. Weird eh? We then made note of where the entrance was, and went towards the treeline.

This is where my dream 'melded' into another scene. I was in another part of the city where I live, and heard this loud roar of a plane overhead. I watched the tail end of what I can describe as a HUGE (bomber airplane?) something like a 'hercules' or 'B52', dark grey/black in color. I watched it head south towards Lake Ontario, but something was wrong. For one thing, it was flying too low. I think it had sheared off the tops of some trees, then after it had passed from my sight, I heard a reving of its engines (as thought it was trying to 'gear down' like the 'jake brakes' of an 18-wheeler, but louder and more high-pitced). A second or two later, it crashed. I remember looking down the street in the direction that it went, and saw fireballs racing towards me! I turned, and ran down the street...

Then the dream melds into another scene. I'm standing in a huge ware-house/factory? People are modelling clothes of all things...lolol. One lady hands me $60-$80 to bring a handful of clothes to someone at the end of the factory.

What happens after this? dunno. don't care. I was getting pretty fed up with all the randomness, and it was time to wake up.

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I noticed that a few people took a gander a what I wrote, but didn't want to leave a thought or two.

That's cool.

My 'thoughts are pretty out there'...no problem.

~Ducky~

join