It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing/Stuttgart UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hey there, I'd just like to get your opinions, if I may, on a couple of UFO videos I recently saw on YouTube (where else?
), the first captured in 1995 from Beijing, China, and the second filmed two years earlier in Stuttgart, Germany.

Beijing UFO (1995)

On first viewing the videos, not only did I think they were both just really great and seemingly authentic pieces of footage, I also noticed what could be (in my opinion anyway) a striking similarity between the physical appearance and movement of the luminous, disk-shaped objects. Very eerie!

Stuttgart UFO (Captured by Kai Metzger, 1993)

I did really want to include some more additional information (a lot more) but I couldn't find any. I guess that's probably because I'm severely inept and don't know where to look!

Anyway, enough of my rambling, what do you wonderful people think? Are we looking at the highly advanced spacecraft of curious extraterrestrial visitors? Obscure lights in the sky? Good ol' swamp gas? Or perhaps even some other rationally explainable phenomena? Your thoughts are more than welcome.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I saw these 2 clips way back in 1995-96
shown at a lecture by Bob Dean at Leeds Uni in the UK.
I wasn`t sure of them then,though the audio on
the German clip is quite interesting,it has been hinted that
they may well be advertising blimps,there`s some very
similar Mexican footage from around the same time,
and it was shown to be a advertising campaign by sony
though I`m not 100% on this.
Interesting footage none the less!

join