It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditate/pray for Massive U.F.O. Flyover.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

It has gone mainstream, ITF. It's just that most don't realize it.

It has? My definition of mainstream is obviously much different than yours, lol. And I would assume that my idea of mainstream is much closer to reality than yours. I would suggest you take the blinders off, go outside and see the real world and tell me again how "mainstream" you think yours and others viewpoints are.

Although, obviously, I will not participate in this magical thought experiment, I wish you the best of luck. We all know it is much easier to sit around and wish for something to happen rather than understand the real problem and deal with it.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
There are those amoung us who will complain about 911,
complain about our Government,Secret Government,secret societies,Martial Law,loss of freedom,Civil rights,Alien Abductions,Black Projects,Reptilians , shape shifters,Area 51,U.F.O.s, I.D. chips,
New World Order, and God Knows what else, and these will be the first in line to accept their Nobel Prize for doing their part to Help disclose the The truth behind intelligent life on other planets.
My brilliant plan goes something like this,
"Stop complaing and waisting your life reading about how miserable life is
and what dire circumstances we are all in, GET off your A$$, and
DO SOMETHING!!!! Anything is better than pleasuring yourself to another
GDamn Conspiracy theory.

I do appreciate a good conspiracy theory though, I must admit.
No offence to those of you who post awesome conspiracy theories.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
There only thing the avid posting of this new age hippie UFO collective mind meld stuff is accomplishing is to make us all look like fruits and nutjobs to the outside world....confirming their pre-conceived notions of Ufology. Thanks for upholding that stereotype guys, lol.

Seriously, you want this stuff to happen, has it not occurred to you that until this stuff goes mainstream...and I mean mainstream...that there will be no movement on this subject at all? However silly things like this only serve to....ah, never mind.

Keep your minds open long enough and your brains will fall out. There are many with missing brains around here....

Seriously,

I mean you are taking this way to serious. First off, unless your running down the street flailing like a your arms in the air yelling ATS MIND MELT UFO DAY no "outsider" is going to think any less of the movement. Like you said, unless this goes mainstream then who cares?? Even if it did go mainstream then that's good right? But it won't.

I'm going to find that other thread on the subject and give it a star indicating I'm in. What's the harm man, a quiet five minutes out of your day? so what?

[edit on 7-4-2008 by FlySolo]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

It has gone mainstream, ITF. It's just that most don't realize it.

It has? My definition of mainstream is obviously much different than yours, lol. And I would assuem that my idea of mainstream is much closer to reality than yours. I would suggest you take the blinders off, go outside and see the real world and tell me again how "mainstream" you think yours and others viewpoints are.

As I said, this stuff has already been proven in quantum physics research - oh, and it's been around in various mystical, shamanic, pagan, spiritual traditions for millenia too, much much longer than say the Catholic church has been around....

But if you're waiting for the idiot box or the teachers at school or the people at work to tell you it's OK to believe in it, you'll be waiting a long time yet....

Don't bother doing any research though. Be proud of how "mainstream" you are and how well you "fit in", and how no one makes fun of you for having "weird" beliefs. The idiot box never talks about this stuff so you must be right, oh champion of the Real World!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Don't bother doing any research though. Be proud of how "mainstream" you are and how well you "fit in", and how no one makes fun of you for having "weird" beliefs. The idiot box never talks about this stuff so you must be right, oh champion of the Real World!

I never said I was proud about what the mainstream carries. It's not about "fitting in" as you call it. We call people that fight the mainstream "emos" in my crowd. Sometimes they go against the mainstream (even when it is right) because they think it is fashionable, or don't want to look like "mindless zombies". This mode of thinking is damaging to this hobby. If you can't understand that, then you are part of the problem, period. You should not hate the mainstream, as it is the only thing that will help this hobby. I wish the things I was interested in was mainstream (physics, etc) but it is not. Just because you spend too much time pondering the possibilities and surfing the web, does not mean that your interests are mainstream. Once you understand this, and others, this subject will finally move forward. Like it or not, once under the serious mainstream microscope, the truth will be revealed.

It is not until this subject approaches the popularity of Ms. Spears will there be enough heat to promote the truth.

Please, use some common sense, reason and logic here.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass

There are those amoung us who will complain about 911,
complain about our Government,Secret Government,secret societies,Martial Law,loss of freedom,Civil rights,Alien Abductions,Black Projects,Reptilians , shape shifters,Area 51,U.F.O.s, I.D. chips,
New World Order, and God Knows what else, and these will be the first in line to accept their Nobel Prize for doing their part to Help disclose the The truth behind intelligent life on other planets.
My brilliant plan goes something like this,
"Stop complaing and waisting your life reading about how miserable life is
and what dire circumstances we are all in, GET off your A$$, and
DO SOMETHING!!!! Anything is better than pleasuring yourself to another
GDamn Conspiracy theory.

I do appreciate a good conspiracy theory though, I must admit.
No offence to those of you who post awesome conspiracy theories.

Now, I could go through your post and correct the numerous spelling and grammatical errors in an attempt to make me look superior (as you did mine) but I understand what you are saying and have no need for things like that. When we fall to the level that requires us to attack the basic structure of a hurried post written in a world where none of us have the time to do this type of thing correctly....you get the idea. I hope this example has helped you to realize that it is not the grammar and spelling that dictate what a post means. And sitting behind your computer targeting grammar and spelling does nothing but make you feel good about yourself, while ignoring the real meat of the matter.

That being said, a star for you. I agree wholeheartedly with your post.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

ITF - as my time at ATS has shown me, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink! LOL!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Please, use some common sense, reason and logic here.

Your arrogant pretentiousness here is insulting to the extreme - especially after I already demonstrated to you the logic and reasoning! Which I notice you couldn't refute, BTW.

It's crystal clear, at least to me, that you purposely post stuff like this just to provoke, aggravate and insult other members, and if I were a Mod I'd be penalizing you for this kind of pretentious, insulting garbage, every single time. Baiting and Trolling? Hmmm......

Once you understand this, and others, this subject will finally move forward. Like it or not, once under the serious mainstream microscope, the truth will be revealed.

It is not until this subject approaches the popularity of Ms. Spears will there be enough heat to promote the truth.

Well this must be a joke. Like you just said, the "serious mainstream microscope" is too busy covering Ms. Spears, Paris and Lyndsay to actually cover any real issues.

It's not that issues like UFOs, ETs and fuelless energy aren't serious and popular - it's that the mainstream media doesn't take them seriously! And that is very deliberate....

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Just a couple of pointers here which may be of interest. Shortly after the national lottery came to the U.K, a televised audience were asked to participate in an experiment of collective consciousness. They were asked to focus on a set of six numbers to see if their will could influence the outcome of the next lottery draw.
I noted their numbers and gambled on them, only I placed four bets. Four of the numbers came out and I won a little money... Coincidence?
Secondly. This meditating on a flyover reminds me of the vampire stories, where the vampire cannot cross a threshold unless invited, once they have that invite, who knows what their agenda could be... Just a thought. Now, where did I put the garlic?

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

reply to post by cbass

Your post here illustrates my point pretty good, unfortunately I don't think you have the mindset to understand how or why.....very sad for you.

Fine, I will hold hands with the world on whatever date this circle-jerk is going to happen while we all wish upon a star....accomplishing nothing in the process, but that doesn't matter. People like yourself do not want to be judged by results....just judged by your good intentions.

Personally, I think good intentions without measured common sense, reason and logic is just as damaging, if not more damaging, than doing nothing at all. Prove me wrong....you can't. Not that you have the mindset or ability to further discuss this with me anyhow.......

People like you should stick to godlikeproductions...you all fit in great over there...and that is why that forum will never go anywhere. And if this forum wants to continue it's growth nonsense like this will have to be curtailed.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

[edit on 6-4-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

Hey stop living to your gimmick (i see the pic saying skeptical), if you're so loony then leave already, no offense, playing around when people are trying to be serious just to live up to your toy gimmick, it could work or it could not but posts like yours are child's play and don't help at all
Being a gimmick skeptical its a slap in the face, especially when you're living up to it and making the board look the opposite of being open minded.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by AOENEAPRIL]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join