It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditate/pray for Massive U.F.O. Flyover.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has ever been done before but, here goes.
I suggest, for those of us who are open to the possibility of such things,
that we as a community commit ourselves to setting aside 20 minutes
Sat. May 10th @ 9:00pm central standard time in thoughtful meditation
and consideration of those beings that have been making their presence
known for sometime now, to select people/groups of people, to finally remove the veil from the eyes of humanity and make themselves known to the world and forever change the coarse of human history.amen!!!

This would serve one of two purposes.

A.) It would establish that some of us on this planet DID TRY to co-ordinate
an effort to usher in a new age.
B.) It would actually WORK and we would be responsible for helping to
usher in a new age.

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Somebody just started a thread about the same thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

IF you two got together on the same date, then it might help.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Nice idea but I fail to see what either methods will achieve (pray/meditate). If we see a mass flyover at your specified time, in a place you also specify here well ahead of the said date, and it is documented by a reputable source (other than you or anyone who participates/believes), then you will be validated and I will be wrong - otherwise I am totally right in saying that it's a waste of time and it ain't gonna happen!

First I read in another thread that it is gonna happen - now I read about praying for it to happen. It kind of sounds like your belief/faith isn't that strong otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to take extra measures... lol!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
A few threads in the paranormal section have tried experiments similar to this. Even with hundreds of people, we were unsuccessful in even making the illusion of a ball of light above the statue of liberty's head. Even if you attempted this, it would fail. Check the paranormal section for the Global Consciousness Experiment.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ok. I checked on my calendar Sat. May 10th @ 9:00pm CST.
I will be in a deep meditation state hoping aliens will pick up my and other people's thought signals and do a flyover.

Any other requirements I need to meet in order to do this properly?
Do I need a special helmet or something I could use from a kitchen?
Do I need to wear clothes or I could be completely naked (I love when having nothing on me, makes me feel free)?
Any lines need to be spoken in klingon or something?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Since somebody has already suggested this exact same thing for April 22nd, I would recommend we use that instead. The only downside is that it's on a weekday.

If this sort of thing has any chance of working at all, it's probably better to have a mass amount of people on a single day, rather than split into 2 smaller groups. In all likelihood, only about 20 people are probably going to actually participate in something like this anyway so I think chances are slim unless it's a worldwide thing similar to "earth day". Better yet, have everyone do it for a week straight.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So, the "aliens" are incredibly advanced, stunningly intelligent beings, with the capabilities of staying hidden and obscured for as long as man has trod the Earth.....but, if we just wish upon a star hard enough, it'll happen? They'll simply accede to our wants? What the heck is this? We've been living in Pinochio world?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
So, the "aliens" are incredibly advanced, stunningly intelligent beings, with the capabilities of staying hidden and obscured for as long as man has trod the Earth.....but, if we just wish upon a star hard enough, it'll happen? They'll simply accede to our wants? What the heck is this? We've been living in Pinochio world?

shhhh.
... or the curtesy police will edit your post!!

dont voice your opinion unless you agree, or disagree nicely... and deny ignorance and all that jazz

/sarcasm -_-

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

How about a different perspective:

WHAT IF, these beings are at a level of consciousness where they don't use SPOKEN words, but solely tramsmitted thoughts? WHAT IF they are highly attuned transmittors of such thought projections?

Not saying that is, or is not the case, but rather than ridicule and belittle, why not be open minded enough to at least entertain the possibility of different perspective?

What is the worst that could happen? Nothing shows up? At least you could say we gave it a shot.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I thought UFOS are only invisible, manipulating by thinking they are planes or airplanes, a cloud or just blending in.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Be careful how you use the force of your will. You don't want to encourage an alien flyover without first specifying that they be benevolent, do you? On the off chance that this would ever actually work, you don't want to be the cause of a hostile invasion scenario, do you? I don't think that's the new age you're trying to "usher in."

/tn.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
but rather than ridicule and belittle,

First, the "open minded" stuff is trite. No one really knows what an "open mind" is.....other than the way some people want everyone else to be. This is nothing about "ridicule and belittle", and is in fact, a different perspective. And it's one that's been staring people in the face all the time.

How many "believers", right now, and in the past, do you suppose have been fervently wishing to see one definite craft? All of 'em maybe? All at the same time? What has that accomplished? Nuttin'. It's fine and dandy if "what if" they communicate solely via thoughts.....the thoughts are already occurring.

This "collective wishing" stuff is already happening....every day....around the clock. Hell, I do it....hoping for that one definite sight.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
There is either a communication breakdown or half of the membersa on this website suffer from acute downs sidrome. I'm not sure how much clearer I could make this,as I believe I was not typing in ancient Egyptian Hyroglyphs, buuuuut, lets try this again, and just to be a smart @$$
I am going to copy and paste.

"I suggest, for those of us who are open to the possibility of such things,"

If you are not open to the possibility to such things then why in the MotherF**ck would you reply????? DO you not have better things to do ??
Surely there are better, more thought out, coherent threads than mine to ridicule. You naysayers are more dangerous than a retard with a Yo-yo.
Opinions are like @$$holes, everybody has one. For the life of me I can't seem to figure out why yours is worthy of my time.

"Corkey" from "Life Goes On" just called, He wants his Opinion Back.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
There only thing the avid posting of this new age hippie UFO collective mind meld stuff is accomplishing is to make us all look like fruits and nutjobs to the outside world....confirming their pre-conceived notions of Ufology. Thanks for upholding that stereotype guys, lol.

Seriously, you want this stuff to happen, has it not occurred to you that until this stuff goes mainstream...and I mean mainstream...that there will be no movement on this subject at all? However silly things like this only serve to....ah, never mind.

Keep your minds open long enough and your brains will fall out. There are many with missing brains around here....

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

There is either a communication breakdown or half of the membersa on this website suffer from acute downs sidrome. I'm not sure how much clearer I could make this,as I believe I was not typing in ancient Egyptian Hyroglyphs, buuuuut, lets try this again, and just to be a smart @$$
I am going to copy and paste.

"I suggest, for those of us who are open to the possibility of such things,"

If you are not open to the possibility to such things then why in the MotherF**ck would you reply????? DO you not have better things to do ??
Surely there are better, more thought out, coherent threads than mine to ridicule. You naysayers are more dangerous than a retard with a Yo-yo.
Opinions are like @$$holes, everybody has one. For the life of me I can't seem to figure out why yours is worthy of my time.

"Corkey" from "Life Goes On" just called, He wants his Opinion Back.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Your post here illustrates my point pretty good, unfortunately I don't think you have the mindset to understand how or why.....very sad for you.

Fine, I will hold hands with the world on whatever date this circle-jerk is going to happen while we all wish upon a star....accomplishing nothing in the process, but that doesn't matter. People like yourself do not want to be judged by results....just judged by your good intentions.

Personally, I think good intentions without measured common sense, reason and logic is just as damaging, if not more damaging, than doing nothing at all. Prove me wrong....you can't. Not that you have the mindset or ability to further discuss this with me anyhow.......

People like you should stick to godlikeproductions...you all fit in great over there...and that is why that forum will never go anywhere. And if this forum wants to continue it's growth nonsense like this will have to be curtailed.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

[edit on 6-4-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
Surely there are better, more thought out, coherent threads than mine to ridicule.

I probably couldn't have said that any better myself.

I haven't seen any ridicule...other than the habit of a certain portion of the population to be so married to an idea....that entertaining anything else is impossible.

I offered a different perspective....and now, supposedly more open minds are taking offense. I think you're ticked off only because someone exposed what may be damaging to your wishes. The quality of your response is telling.....carefully crafted obscenities, avoiding the filters, a lack of civility, and no decorum.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Your post here illustrates my point pretty good
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

First off, It's pretty "WELL"
not good.lol

Personally, I think good intentions without measured common sense, reason and logic is just

and it's good intentions "ARE" just.....etc.
lol
Now then, did you have something you wanted to say???
Alright then, run along and let the grown-ups talk honey.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ahem

Please stay on topic and cease the personal sniping

Thanks
FredT

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
There only thing the avid posting of this new age hippie UFO collective mind meld stuff is accomplishing is to make us all look like fruits and nutjobs to the outside world....confirming their pre-conceived notions of Ufology. Thanks for upholding that stereotype guys, lol.

Who the hell cares what the "outside world" thinks, ITF?

If the "outside world" thinks we're all nuts - so what?

Are you that insecure? Are you really more worried about what people think of you than discussing the topics at hand?

I KNOW half my town thinks I'm nuts for being into this stuff - and I don't give a damn either! I think THEY are all nuts for NOT researching this stuff and seeking the truth!

Seriously, you want this stuff to happen, has it not occurred to you that until this stuff goes mainstream...and I mean mainstream...that there will be no movement on this subject at all? However silly things like this only serve to....ah, never mind.

It has gone mainstream, ITF. It's just that most don't realize it.

Quantum physics research is telling us that consciousness is NOT seperate from space, time, matter, energy etc.

If that's so, that means that it could be possible to create technology that interfaces with consciousness.

If that's so.... that means that ETs could have technology that reads our consciousness.

If that's so........... that means that - we could possibly vector in and communicate with ETs, with our consciousness!

And indeed - all the Contactees say EXACTLY THAT - that the ETs communicate with them using TELEPATHY.

Follow the LOGIC and REASONING?

Keep your minds open long enough and your brains will fall out. There are many with missing brains around here....

Yes, again, you're the ultimate judge of who's smart and who's not.... yawn.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join