It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with a Possible Abductee (REALLY STRANGE)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I've known this kid Chad for a while (5-6 years). He was always a pretty strange person and very negative. He has no regard for human emotions (screws females over) and such. Anyways, he has a strong disbeleif in UFO's yet, he told me on more than one occasion about a "dream" he had as a little kid back when he lived up in Virginia. He told me that he was on a table with large headed aliens (possible greys) over him, and he vividly remembers them putting some kind of latex material over his face and he remembers breathing in and the latex entering his mouth.

Now when he told me that, the first thing i thought of was the movie "fire in the sky" where i think there was a similar scene. So i waited about an hour or so before i even asked him if he's seen it. He told me "no but it sounds good, whats it about?". I just played it off and didnt say anything about it.

I asked him if he's ever seen a UFO and he remembers being in his friends old Caddilac one afternoon around 6pm (still in the day) seeing some kind of silver object in the sky (dont remember the details of the story).

In his room i've had ringing noises in my ear (happens at my house too at night tho), i've seen what looked like some kind of black bee or bug then not seeing it again. And ONE TIME, i felt like something MOVED THROUGH ME, like a head rush or something (while SITTING DOWN). Then i told him 'I just had a crazy feeling, ,like something moved through me", and he just laughed.

Not too long ago i was driving my car with him sitting in the passanger side. It was about 11pm at night. I was driving north on this avenue and something in the sky caught my eye, it looked like a shooting star or something (it was a little circle that had a tail of light). I started to slow down while i analyzed the object, then i noticed there was another one below it. I almost stopped in the middle of the street but there was a car behind me so i pulled into a church parking lot to keep analyzing what the hell that was in the sky. He kept telling me to leave and get out of there and i was aggressivly screaming "What the **** is that!!!?"

The circle that was on top (with the tail) stopped once it got over the bottom one, the tail dissappeared and what i thought was a shooting star, was now a little circle of light, above another little circle of light. Then they simply dissappeared.

I kept asking Chad what he thought it was and he kept saying he didnt know.

Not too long after that maybe a few days later, I was driving around 5:25 pm (still day out). I saw what looked to be like some kind of shuttle or something coming back down to earth. It was white looking object decending towards earth with a small white tail. It almost looked stationary since it was hardly moving down. I watched it for a good 10 minutes and got bored and went back to work (delivering chineese food). I looked for it in the sky about 5 minutes later and it was gone.

Whats crazy is, that kid Chad was driving in another car with his ex-girlfriend at the same time and saw the same object. Becuz i told him about it later and his girlfriend was like "YEAH! we saw that too". And Chad was being skeptical as usual

Thats all i can remember for now.

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by SniperEye]

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by SniperEye]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Very interesting sightings! These phenomena of the flying objects I do find to be strange. There is some type of force out there that is within our sphere of awareness.

The thing that I'm interested in is the abduction dreams, why the alien entities perform such acts as examination.
If you have any more sightings in the future, let us know. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
it almost seems like Chad is here just to relay negative energy from here back to his 'captors' or the aliens that watch/took him

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Maybe Chad knows something and hes not telling you thats what it looks like try and pressure him with this until he tells you. Try beer

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
chad has defintely had a encounter, that was terrifying. He is trying to mentally block it, but cannot.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I always jokingly tell him "Thats some alien sh!t"

at first he hated it, then it grew on him

He'll say some strange psycic type remark. It seems that subconcsously the aliens might have given him some kind of power. He'll randomly tell you something that ends up being true.

I rememeber one time at a house party we were all sitting around and Chad said something about the hating the dentist and i said

"Yeah i can understand, your lying down on a table while people are over you operating on you"

and the he got pissed and was like "MAN! this kid is always talking about aliens this and aleins that"

and i was like "i didnt say ANYTHING about aliens, you just told on yourself!"

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
he'd also get angry at his girlfriend for running her hands across his veins

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
another thing is he'd always make it seem like he was traumatized and stuff

yet he'd never tell me how, so i went out on a limb and said that he went through something bad yet didnt know what it was. And he agreed.... i think this was before i was up front with him about all the alien stuff

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
That's wierd because I had similar dreams that go back as far as I remember, I'm talking like 3yrs old, and they stopped when i was 7.

I would be lying on a table in a dark room with some beings standing around me and I couldn't move at all. The only difference with me is I couldn't see there faces because they had Like hoods on covering them.

Something else I would like to point out and don't know if it means anything; I was born at Ft. Riley, KS at Irwin Army hospital. My dad was discharged when I was 3 and my family moved back to NY. This is the same time I remember the dreams starting. Also the dreams stopped right after my parents split up and haven't had them since. Well I haven't had many dreams since as a matter of fact. The only dreams that I do remember are wierd because they come true. Like every job I had or place I have lived UI had seen in a dream.

This dream has always made me curious as to what was meant by it and seing this thread makes me wonder if I was abducted as well.

Another strange similarity between myself and this friend of yours Chad is that I have always had a negative attitude well not really I am kinda upbeat and positive on the outside but inside I know that nothing will turn out the way I would like it to.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
IncognitioGhostman, did you live with your mom after your parents split?

If so, you said the dreams stopped, maybe cuz they were mainly after your pops (dad). Well i think Chad said he saw shadows as well... I think Chad accidently got semi-psycic powers.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Posted by SniperEye
IncognitioGhostman, did you live with your mom after your parents split?

If so, you said the dreams stopped, maybe cuz they were mainly after your pops (dad).
No, I didn't my sisters and I lived with our grandparents (mom's) for 3 years then I went to live with my dad for a year then mom for a year and so on until I moved outta the house when I was 17.

They wanted my dad? If that�s the case they got a real freak that snapped and decided he no longer wanted to be a man, literally.

A few more things I would like to point out

~My whole life I can't remember ever being seriously sick except for an occasional (once every 2 or 3 years) cold that will last only a couple days 3 at the most, have no allergies or anything seriously medically wrong.

~I have always been interested in anything military and enlisted when I was 18 on 3/13/1991; this is an odd date because my grandfather (dad) enlisted in the Navy 3/13/1941...hmm. Also another strange date coincidence I graduated from basic training MP school on 9/11/1991...eerie.

~After being discharged I had an even strong desire to go back and well enlisted in the Army Reserves as a combat engineer for 4 years and then a Drill Sergeant for 2 years. Now I am out again and have decided to enlist again at 31yrs old but this time I am enlisting in the USMC. I can't explain this strong desire for military service.

~Also my body and physiology is somehow designed for the military lifestyle. What I mean by this is I can function for days, quite well to as I frame houses for a living now, on only 1 or 2 hours of sleep. Other than that I only sleep 4 hours a day. Eating I have gone 2-1/2
weeks with no food, my best friend and I (well my Mom and his Mom were best friends growing up and we have known each other our entire lives) had our first apartment together parting all the time and not eating. I do however not each much now maybe once a day my wife starts getting mad at me when she realizes I haven't eaten in a few days.

~Last but not least I do have some psychic powers I can tell things like who's calling and for who a few seconds before the phone rings. The dreams I remember having and they are not very often but they always come true. The worst of which is my best friends daughter being kidnapped, however, in my dream I saw it happen and ran through some yards, jumped on the car and pulled the guy out as my friends wife yells he's got a gun and I turned around hit him in the base of his nose killing him and that was it. I would like you to know this hasn't happened and I am extremely happy about that.

I don't really know what all this means but it's just strange.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Wow, it seems to me that those early dreams, might be of some Black Government agents/surgeons abducting you and implaning something in you to maybe change your natural mindset to serve in the military (of course i might be totally wrong becuz i'm sure you grew up around a lot of military men)

I'd like to know more about your psycic powers... Also, you seem like an intelligent person, if you know how to induce self hypnosis or lucid dreams, you should definatley look back to that dream using either hypnosis or lucid dreaming.

All that you told me definatley connects, lets figure out how...

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by SniperEye]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
what if he was simply an alien?

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SniperEye
Wow, it seems to me that those early dreams, might be of some Black Government agents/surgeons abducting you and implaning something in you to maybe change your natural mindset to serve in the military (of course i might be totally wrong becuz i'm sure you grew up around a lot of military men)

I'd like to know more about your psycic powers... Also, you seem like an intelligent person, if you know how to induce self hypnosis or lucid dreams, you should definatley look back to that dream using either hypnosis or lucid dreaming.

All that you told me definately connects, lets figure out how...
Haven't been on in a while. I have grown up with every male in my family serving in the military.

I have never been able to meditate simply because I cannot clear my mind so I can meditate. Every time I try to do so every thought other than what I am concentrating on flashes through my mind. As far as my psychic ability I can sense when there are spirits around me although I can�t talk to them or hear them also I know for certain that at times it�s my grandfather, uncle, or grandmothers, other than that it�s mainly just dreams and sometimes simple things like knowing the phone is going to ring and who it�s for.

Another strange thing well at least it's strange to me. I just got off the phone with my mom and told her about the dreams as I have never told her about them before. She told me that when I was born that for the first 24 hours I was isolated from her and everybody in the family. She also said that A month prior to my dad being discharged from the Army, I came down with the "croup" and was taken to the hospital "same one I was born in" and was put in an oxygen tent for six days but that I was also in isolation for the first 48 hours so no one was allowed to see me during this time.

Originally posted by SniperEye
what if he was simply an alien?
What if who was an alien?

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have heard the ringing in my ears...Late at nite...

When I was young my sisters and I shared a room and sometimes at nite I would open my eyes and could not move...This loud buzzing/ringing sound would scare the hell out of me...

My sisters being in the same room would still be sound asleep, not hearing it...I was unable to move...As if a heavy weight was on my entire body...The only thing I could move was my eyes and I would see shadows on the walls...I used to try so hard to scream but I could not...The more I tried to move the louder the noise got...

This went on for years...

Now this hasnt happended since becoming an adult until my children were born...The nite b4 my daughter was born it happened again...The first time in a long time...Same ringing/buzzing and the same not being able to move...The nite b4 my son was born same thing happened...

My wife has told me she has been scared out of her mind b4 because she said I looked translucent...That when she came to bed I was lying there but she could see thru me all the way to the sheet under me...

She wishes my "friends" would find something else to do...

I dont know what to do...

I haven't shared this with hardly anyone in all this time so please do not make fun of me...I am being perfectly honest about this...

As a side note I have a uncanny ability to "know" things...Like I will dream it and it happens...Also I never seem to get sick as one normally does in life...No flu bug, cold, ect...Everyone around me can have the flu feeling like they are dying...I will still be bouncing around all happy go lucky...I guess it's got something to do with the events when I was young...

[Edited on 6-3-2004 by tehvul]

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Chad is very defensive and it seems like hes trying to not only hide something from you, but from himself as well.

top topics

join