It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a little about me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Just wanted to say hello, i am new & probably will not post too much. I am still formulating my opinion and really do not have much to say, atleast productive. I am into everything from current events, to conspiracies, to hi-tech, low-tech to aliens. I am a strong believer in planet x, the annunaki, sumarians, greys, government cover-ups. I strongly support my troops so I think we need to bring em home. Give Iraq back to the Iraq's, make a formal appology to all of humanity, put all Bush's, politicians, bankers, coorporations on trial for crimes against humanity and live life to it's fullest. I believe that humanity & love is all one has, regardless of money or materialistic possesions. Thank you for letting me join and enjoying the discussions.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You're welcome!

You've come to the right place.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hi jmilici!!

Welcome to the board - and with the "list" of interests you have, I find it difficult to believe that you doubt that you'll be posting here very often!! Please *do* - your input will be invaluable in the discussions that take place!!

Look forward to reading more from you jmilici

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Welcome to the board. I hope you do post here, I love getting everyone's views and opinions

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
welcome to ATS jmilici, Enjoy your stay here!!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS land,

Ah im sure soon enough you wont be able to stay away lol

If you need any help be sure to u2u me or webdevil with any questions you may have,

see you around

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Welcome...I hope you will find the answers your looking for and that
you will make a great contribution to ATS

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
welcome jmilici hope to see you around ats and bts and belive me you will be posting lots

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Welcome, I once thought that I would not be posting often but I was soon wrong. LOL Again welcome.

Muzz

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Greetings and salutations. I predict that you will be addicted and posting like mad soon, jmilici. ATS is a fun group with some great people with whom to interact and discuss. Jump on in; the water's fine!

new topics

top topics

join