It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A skeptic has possibly turned - UFO Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Guys, please see the following clip:
resonate-radar.blogspot.com...

Ok, so i am a big ufo sceptic, but i have spent many hours trying to link up different ufo sightings so that we get some kind of pattern.... I am a possible believer in the triangle UFO's since they have been witnessed on mass by police and military, so i looked at this shot, and compared it with the belgium ufo, trying to match the triangle patterns, and to begin with, they matched perfectly, a triangle of 3 white lights... but thern i couldnt understand how the red light fitted in... it seemed like they rotated, with the red light light rotating round them.... how did that fit in with the typical belgium triangle that we have all seen...
see this link...

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:TriangleBelgium1990.jpg"

ok... now watch the clip again, it looks exactly like the picture above, but still the red light doesnt fit, it seems like its rotating....

now, wait, think about the clip again, and now look at this picture which was released a few years before this clip was taken...
www.ufoevidence.org...

Does anyone else see the conection?
Its not a triangle afterall!!! its a disc!
Is it a fake you ask? my answer is this, almost all fakes have shown a lot more than just a few lights in the darkness, this for me is proof that some sort of UFO exists, whether it is exreterrestrial is your opinion...

[edit on 5-4-2008 by Hoffmeister]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Good find and good job correlating evidence.

The thing about night sightings, and I hate night sightings, is that it's almost impossible to discern the shape of whatever is making the lights, as well as discovering approximate size of the object. Usually all that is seen is a few lights that blink-which does not make a compelling case in my opinion.

join