It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farewell, for now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have made most of my posts here on this board, so this seems to be appropriate place for that as people that I know read this board.

I'm leaving ATS for now, with a few good (for me) reasons in mind. One is that I do not find it interesting to argue about the same old good cases again, and again. I have had good time here, but to be honest I do not want to spend the next year with those handful of cases I believe in. I have already read everything about my own top ten cases, it doesn't really take that long when you reduce the material a bit. It did take a month or two to dig those that are very difficult to deny. But after that, I found that a month was sufficient when time was occasionalyl taken to read. That's about it, there is nothing more left for me here.

Good, trusted material is slim and sparse, which only leaves witness accounts to consider about. Its not enough for me, so I will simply find some other hobby to deal with. If you guys ever come up with some hard to deny material (which would be video with points to calculate distance and speed, a bit more clear picture than average and an OK said by image experts) I'm sure I will stumble upon it anyway, because there are sources that bother to filter out the crap and obvious hoaxes. I understand very well that ATS is no such place because it is not a news portal, but a forum, and I have no objections to that. This site has one of the best staff around when compared to other forums.

Anyway, it has been great time but there is no more good material left to read. So, farewell. For now.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I hope we prove you wrong my friend. Check back in a little bit or start posting about new stuff you find. Above all, enjoy life.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I hope we prove you wrong my friend. Check back in a little bit or start posting about new stuff you find. Above all, enjoy life.

It is not about people who write here, there are some very clever people here. Its about the good cases. I have read eveyrthing about them, there is nothing left. Those come up every ten years or so, maybe more often now because there are a LOT of digital cameras around. So, until I stumble upon some very hard to deny case again, I will not follow that much news about UFO and stuff.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
There's really no reason to ever leave ATS. Of course your going to have new or young posters starting new threads about the same thing/video/picture etc. I follow ATS for 3 threads at this moment: Stephensville, O'Hare and the drones. Most of the other threads can be a waste of time. Sometimes I'm on here for 5 minutes and other times it can run into an hour. Burn out happens with all forums so take a month off, but remember if its ET it will probably show up here first.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I know the feeling, I've left other forums for similar reasons. I mean, we have the weekly two or three Mason threads, five or six absolute proof threads, a variaty of other topics being retread and people ignoring info that doesn't suit their opinions. I still find it interesting here, but I can see where the buirnout would come from. I recommend dropping by once a week or so however, just to see if anything worthwhile is being posted.

new topics

top topics

join