It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve staff move into offices of investment banks to monitor activities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gools

absolutely, its getting unreal.
the complete crisis was artificially initiated , and now they try to get the control afterwards, self -fulfilling ´prophecy´.
this is the next big step in their schedule after 911, right before our eyes.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It is important to keep in mind that the international banking elite have deliberately driven economies into the ground on many ocassions in the past. There is no reason to think that this move is not a part of their same old plan.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

This has been in the works for a long time.All our currencies are federal reserve notes.It's all thier money.All the big banks borrow money from the fed.The fed has positioned itself in these other banks to reorganize the ones that are solvent and forclose on those that are not solvent.The fed is trying to figure out exactly how much currency is in system,since the government quit keeping up with how much is printed.
Any way we look at it the money we hold will be worth a lot less than it was a year ago.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
What Is Really Going On

Assassinated Presidents Abraham Lincoln, James Garfield, and John F Kennedy were each trying to regain Constitutional control of US monetary policy.

My website is attempting to explain it all: TS Enigma - ts.enigma.googlepages.com...

Those Who Pull The Strings

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws." - Mayer Amschel Rothschild

"I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire, ... The man that controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire. And I control the money supply.'' - Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild

Maybe we need to give Congress & the President a bit of a break. I'll bet their hands are mostly tied.

Maybe it's time for 'we the people' to help them Break Free!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join