It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming of Tan - Has anyone read it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ive recently discovered the likes of Riley Martin and how down to earth or up in space he is...I cant quite work this guy out...anyway, I was wondering if anyone had read the book "The coming of Tan" and what they thought of it....What got me was his website with all the things he had for sale which makes me think a little about his credibility but there again, everyone has to make a living and this may be his way....just wanted an insight before I buy anything...

Thanks

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

Well, from the threads I've read regarding the subject, ATSGuy is the one to ask on the 'proponent' side of this theory.

I'm not sure who to ask regarding the skeptic view, but I'm sure you could gather a balanced argument from the participants in ATSGuy's threads.

Hope this helps. I wouldn't buy anything without reading up on both sides of the issue though
The thread about the Massive Flyover is related I believe, but I really haven't participated enough in those threads to give an objective perspective...

-WFA

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I like the pic of the object caught by NASA in/around Saturn's ring. Obviously a manifactured object of some kind.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
the underground hiphop group Jedi Mindtricks made a song about this. Its really good also explains ufos,bible,goverment conspiracy, mj12, Annunaki, etc.

www.actionext.com...
edit on 3-11-2010 by AMO88899 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Never read it but i looked him up on wiki and tells of his claim of being abducted by aliens and 2012 connection.

new topics

top topics

join