It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Siege On Gaza Kills 121 Patients,One Third Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Dozens of Gaza residents have died waiting for medical treatment because of delays in obtaining permits to enter Israel, combined with a crumbling health system in Gaza, the World Health Organization said Tuesday.

Source

Video

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I dont get how anyone can keep patiants out of medical help what is going on here dont thay care for these palastinians? u wanna know why? war will keep going because bot hsides are both the same both attackign each other and going on with the war couldent thay let these patiants in alone and security checked them what are thay gona do mass murder?. Like children OMG are sick what do u do u take care of them straight away no questions asked?

Whats this world comming to?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

It's not "coming to" anything. It's going straight to Hell and we all have an E-Z Pass.

Most no one gives a crap about anyone anymore except themselves. If I were the owner, I would have destroyed this ant farm long ago. Though that is a very poor comparison I suppose... ants can actually function as a community.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
This is very sad. While their governments play the ''tit for tat game'' innocent children and the sick are exploited. This conflict is a vicious circle and neither side will back down and show some humility. Sadly, I do not think there will ever be peace for Israelis and Palestinians.

In war age and gender are not a factor...

take care
res

[edit on 3-4-2008 by resistancia]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RabbitChaser

It's not "coming to" anything. It's going straight to Hell and we all have an E-Z Pass.

Most no one gives a crap about anyone anymore except themselves. If I were the owner, I would have destroyed this ant farm long ago. Though that is a very poor comparison I suppose... ants can actually function as a community.

Depending who u are i help many people out in this world and i try explain things to others and i am a good person i dont think i am going to this so called mythical hell

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
This is very sad. While their governments play the ''tit for tat game'' innocent children and the sick are exploited. This conflict is a vicious circle and neither side will back down and show some humility. Sadly, I do not think there will ever be peace for Israelis and Palestinians.

In war age and gender are not a factor...

take care
res

[edit on 3-4-2008 by resistancia]

Jewish will not stop till thay take over the whole palistine its very sad and lame to tell u the truth thay allready own alot in this world its like that are dominates thay love dominating in sex

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam

Jewish will not stop till thay take over the whole palistine its very sad and lame to tell u the truth thay allready own alot in this world its like that are dominates thay love dominating in sex

I am anything but pro-Israel, but its statements like yours that make it easy for those that are to throw around the 'anti-semite' label.

This thread is about the actions of the Israeli government. Not the followers of judaism.

Please think before pressing that post reply button.

CT

[edit on 3/4/2008 by Conspiracy Theorist]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is utterly disgusting. What's almost is bad is that most of the Joe 6-packs and Mary Soccermoms out there won't even blink at this as it's been drilled into their closed minds that Israel is GOOD and anyone in the Middle East who's not Israeli is a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
reply to post by SaadAdam

I am anything but pro-Israel, but its statements like yours that make it easy for those that are to throw around the 'anti-semite' label.

This thread is about the actions of the Israeli government. Not the followers of judaism.

Please think before pressing that post reply button.

CT

[edit on 3/4/2008 by Conspiracy Theorist]

Sorry about that yeh the goverment is ridecoules for this happening the more thay do things like this thay know the more the world will hate them thay do hate them allready. but hate is a bad word i dont hate but i know whats wrong and whats right and what thay do is wrong and it shouldent happen like this.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Saadadam

You won't get anywhere with this thread my freind I have trying to make people aware of what is happening in Gaza and noone wants to listen. It appears that everyone wants the Palestians to just go away and die quietly somewhere and not a peep out of mainstream media about these every day attrocities.

I strongly suspect the same crowd that scream anti-semite everytime you bring up legitemate dialog on the Holocaust are the same crowd who are deafening in their silence to other racial groups were genocide is concerned. Its like the term "Holocaust" is patented only to be used on what happened to a select group during WW2 and to repeat it is to lessen that event.

We need to start calling this group "Anti-Humanist's" and get it to stick so that everytime they shout Anti-Semite we retort with Anti-Humanist!!!.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Saadadam

You won't get anywhere with this thread my freind I have trying to make people aware of what is happening in Gaza and noone wants to listen. It appears that everyone wants the Palestians to just go away and die quietly somewhere and not a peep out of mainstream media about these every day attrocities.

I cant see this happen its a diseas were ppl dont care about others and specialy here in isrial its crime againts humanity saadam knew what he wanted and he was doing it for a reason i know its wrong but if he hated jews there is a reason for it?

Originally posted by mazzroth
I strongly suspect the same crowd that scream anti-semite everytime you bring up legitemate dialog on the Holocaust are the same crowd who are deafening in their silence to other racial groups were genocide is concerned. Its like the term "Holocaust" is patented only to be used on what happened to a select group during WW2 and to repeat it is to lessen that event.

We need to start calling this group "Anti-Humanist's" and get it to stick so that everytime they shout Anti-Semite we retort with Anti-Humanist!!!.

yeh your right its become a diseas to me like allways alot of things happening is a diseas from humans made by humans the thought of not caring for others and world domination and anti human life is gone out of control.

new topics

top topics

join