It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will You Let Them Take You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
After seeing the videos which seemed to be created by MTV (yet I don't think any of them have actually aired on live TV)

Links here:

and

Reactions?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
My reaction? Why the HELL haven't they aired them yet? THIS is the type of stuff we should see on television, not the mindless crap they pass of as "entertainment" these days! These two commercials should be aired every hour, so people actually start thinking for themselves! Nice find!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Wow. I might actually develop a shred of respect for MTV if they were to air those. On the other hand, I can't possibly imagine MTV doing anything to shatter the "reality" induced stupor they currently have going.

Why on earth would they do anything to focus people's attention away from glazing out in front of yet another few hours of mind numbing "entertainment"? I'd bet the farm that someone else made those clips and added the MTV logo for the shock value.

Great clips though, it would be amazing to see them air live but I just dont see it happening. Can you imagine trying to sell the surrounding ad slots to Coke and Doritos?

[edit on 3-4-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hmmmm.....guess I was wrong about the MTV credit.

The Holocaust Happened To People Like You.

In 2004, Michael Franzini, an EMMY-winning director for his social-reform campaigns for MTV, set a team of people out to interview youth around country about their knowledge of the Holocaust. Incredibly, over half of them had never heard of the Holocaust. Sounds hard to believe but Franzini's findings are consistent with a previous study that found that 53% of American high school students have not vaguest clue what the term "the Holocaust" refers to. Part of the recently-launched THINK MTV initiative, Franzini teamed up with Pete Favat's Truth group at Arnold Worldwide to come up with these pretty chilling spots. Only thing I might say is are those same young people going to be any more enlightened? Okay, so yeah, the Holocaust, whatever it was, happened to people like us. And what was that exactly? But they're powerful spots all the same.

eschenck.typepad.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Wow. MTV doesn't suck so hard now. Who would have thunk they would make something like that?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Would you let them herd you like sheep, or fight back, no matter how stacked the odds might be?

My adrenaline would be pumping like hoover dam. I'd probably die in the process, but a mad mob rush against these guys is much better than being shipped to a concentration camp to work as slave labor, and die slowly of starvation.

Don't forget what happened to the people treated like this in the holocaust.

Remember, if this happens in the USA, there isn't another USA out there to come to the rescue.

new topics

top topics

join