It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zawahri says Osama bin Laden in good health

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Zawahri says Osama bin Laden in good health

uk.news.yahoo.com

DUBAI (Reuters) - Osama bin Laden is in good health and reports about his sickness are false, al Qaeda's second-in-command Ayman al-Zawahri said in remarks posted on the Internet on Wednesday.

"Sheikh Osama bin Laden is in good health," said the militant leader in response to questions posted on the Internet. "The ill-intentioned always try to circulate false reports about him being sick."

Bin Laden and Zawahri are believed to be hiding in Afghanistan or Pakistan.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.abc.net.au
www.nasdaq.com

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Why would Zawahiri pick this particular moment in time to convince the world that bin Laden was in good health? It would be more convincing if bin Laden himself came out and showed the world.

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
With all the reports about Israel hitting Syria and the US attacking Iran, I am not the least bit shocked to see an "appearance" from the Boogie Man of some kind. I would not be shocked if another "video" suddenly surfaces.

I highly doubt he is alive, if he was it would make more sense to show yourself. Instead we just see old videos that are passed off as "new" and other people who claim he is alive and well.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The reason why the are in good health is because the US Government is hiding them and serving there every need.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I thought Zawahiri was dead???

or is this a different Zawahiri

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
I thought Zawahiri was dead???

or is this a different Zawahiri

I think you're thinking of Zarqawi, who was killed in Iraq.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I think you're thinking of Zarqawi, who was killed in Iraq.

Zaqawi killed in Iraq? I thought it was the Haqawi killed at a rock? Wasn't that the episode when the Haqawi were coming to stage an attack on the fort and they stopped to rest on the rock that looked like a bear, but it turned out to be the bear that looked like a rock..?

Anyway, I'm glad they're re-making the episodes. I never could get my cent-coms straight.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
There is an existing news thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

-closed-

top topics

join