It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE help break a psychic link!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The totem/talisman is an interesting idea....and might do the trick, if she believes in it's power enough (thus infusing it with the energy needed to do it's job)...

Again, this man may not be "consciously" aware he is doing this...he may just be a natural psychic/emotional vampire...draining psychic energy from those around him.... Just as there are natural transmitters, there are natural receivers.... The talisman may be enough to amplify her budding abilities, to keep this negative energy out, but she has to believe it will do so, to work...

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Some of you are crazy, no offense. She is feeling the "negative" energies internally, because of an internal conflict.

She is not under some sort of energy tap by another person. (IF) there is some force at work, it is that of an unknown prayer to help her find her true path. Maybe this "guy" is praying for her to turn her life around.

And then again maybe this "guy" is her lover and she is just having some internal issues with guilt because he is not her husband.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhyOWhy
Byrd,

That is the kind of advice I am looking for. She is learning from books which is difficult. I wish she had someone more experienced that she could talk with.

Please U2U me if she has some specific questions. I'll be glad to offer advice and point to resources.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAlreadyPsycho
As for Byrd, if I get questions about Wicca, mind if I U2U you about them? I am somewhat new to the path, yet have been studying over 2 years. Unfortunately, I live in an area where it is hard to find someone to ask the more difficult questions.

Yes, you certainly may. Remember that I'm in grad school (and working a 40 hour week on top of family obligations) so I may be a day or three in answering.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the continued advice. Byrd, we will be trying some of your suggestions.

As for Robert, please take it somewhere else, I already stated we aren't interested.

And for the record, especially to our Christian friends...I have the strongest marriage of ANYONE I know. If I didn't, my wife wouldn't be talking to me about it in the first place.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hey I am not preaching to you, just telling you to open your eyes.

The WONDERFUL marriages are the ones to be concerned about.

Marriage is an exercise in humility. IF everything is WONDERFUL there is more then meets the eye going on.

But hey dont take my word for it. Its your life afterall.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhyOWhy
I am honored to have another respected ATS poster with feedback.

My wife is learning about Wicca and enjoys it, I believe that she will continue to learn more.

She is not Christian at all and she has always been very attracted to wolves since I have known her. Perhaps this is her totem?

Thanks for the continued feedback and I welcome more opinions...

If your wife is learning and trying to grow in wicca, she might try an amulet or charm. One of the eazier things to energize if she believes that sort of thing.

Also, if she already has some ability (I personaly believe we all do), then the dabbeling in the wicca might be stiring something in her, or there may be others she is in contact with there that are surfacing her own sensativities.

Have her ground herself before work and let her know that if she intend to continue on her path of learning and growing there are alot of other things that, although many think are 'neat', they can be bothersome as well. Kind of a 'careful what you wish for' thing :-)
Angela

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Your problem doesn't seem to be an outright psychic attack, but the ideas in this article could be useful.

1) Stay Healthy: The most important step is to have enough sleep and rest. When a person is overworked and stressed by it, he is much less resistant to any form of attack by spirit or microorganisms. After relaxation, one must also have enough and proper nourishment and food...

Then exercise is of paramount importance. The exercise can be coupled with the experience of sunlight, which also strengthens the aura.

2) Earthing or grounding: In walking in the parks, one is already earthing oneself. However, in order to perform a proper grounding, one does the following: stand firmly on the ground with the legs slightly apart. Then imagine a root from each sole of the foot growing downwards deep into the ground. If one is sitting, then a single root should be imagined to grow downwards into the ground from the 1st chakra at the base of the spine...

4) Meditation: If one is not a meditator, one should not try to learn to meditate at this juncture. But if one is an experienced meditator, then by all means meditate more rigorously ...

Lastly, everybody who meditates must close his chakras after each meditation ...

6) Control one�s Emotions. Fear, guilt and desire are the most treacherous of emotions. They should not be harboured at all at any time ...

www.post1.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Thanks Angela and Pisky. We did get a charm or touchstone and will be working forward from there...

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The charm will not work, your wife will be troubled for some time. 030704

You are searching up the wrong tree, he decieves, you ask for protection but you will get much more.

The tailismen is but a portal, through which much is lost. Hate I see, you think there is a caster but this is untrue. You wish to repell the negative and draw in the positive yet you are generating the negative and thus breeds more negative. The spiral begins, the castor of sorrow, the bringer of the false prophets. Light turns to chaos, hate turns to power. Be weary for the path you lead shall decide your fate.

1 more and then 2, this shall be you last sign.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
That's very helpful. Thanks Yoda...

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Hey I am not preaching to you, just telling you to open your eyes.
The WONDERFUL marriages are the ones to be concerned about.
Marriage is an exercise in humility. IF everything is WONDERFUL there is more then meets the eye going on.
But hey dont take my word for it. Its your life afterall.

Well, my marriage experience is the same as Why's... equality between us, never had any fights OR arguments (nor have we ever had our kids rebel, fight with us, etc.) I'm Wiccan and my spouse is athiest, and we've been those particular beliefs for our entire marriage.

We've been married (as the board knows) for over 30 years. Perhaps you haven't seen any truly wonderful marriages -- but they do exist. Why's experience of being married to a pagan and having a happy marriage is not that unusual.

The charm will not work, your wife will be troubled for some time. 030704

Ill-wishing others?

Tisk.

Anyhoo -- for Why: She should "cleanse" the amulet in salt water (a pinch of salt in a glass of water) for a few minutes on a daily basis. That will remove "bad vibes" that are accumulating.

(yes, this is a psychological trick that keeps the subconscious under control and allows her to use the amulet for other situations (by "breaking" the association between the amulet and just the one situation.))

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by Byrd]

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Byrd, Thanks, I may do that some time. I usually am able to "contemplate the question" long enough that the answer just comes to me, but I have had a few that were harder to resolve. And only one person near me can answer them.

Robert, not being very nice there pal. I thought your god frowned on your types of actions. Hmmmmm, go figure.

Why, my marriage has been much the same. While other family members marriages (who are all krisjan by the way) are falling abpart with 4 divorces in the past year, my wife and I are only growing stronger in bond. She is Lutheran (yes, she is krisjan) and I am Shamanic Wiccan (sort of my own creation from Wiccan religion and me Native American shamanic background). So, I laugh at krisjans that say the only way to have a good long lasting marriage is to be Krisjan. By they way, we have been together 8 years, married 6 and a half.

Seems like you are on the right path Why. Just remember, the talismans/totems/etc can take a time to work, as the more energy you wife puts into them, the stronger they will become. Again, as HackerX stated, visualizing and disconnecting the link is great. I recently had to use that method on two psychic vampires I work with. They don't even know they have the ability. They were both shocked when I told them they had to cut it out. One was so bad, he got a migraine for two days after I cut the link, and when he was complaining about the head ache I told him why he had it, and he almost passed out from disbelief.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I am always amazed at the unions that are made between two people oblivious to their own "faiths" if she is truely a believer than she would be wanting to convert the Wiccan at every chance she could get. And vice versa. So I highly doubt either of your positions in regards to absolute faith.

As for myself I believe in GOD and GOD's instruction to mankind. But I believe the Bible Thumpers have it all wrong and that the Bible was "inspired" by GOD to tell a story to mankind. As man struck pen to paper to record GOD's inspiration and has done so through many eon's of civilization from Asia to Europe to Africa to North America where ever there has been life, GOD has had a hand in developing his instructions to them.

Therefore no "religion" is absolutely right. But any religion that supports a false GOD, ie one that denies that there is an ultimate creator and that this GOD is creation and that as we are part of him he is also a part of us. There is no seperation of GOD and life. GOD exists in all things animate or inanimate as all was the creation by GOD.

Fate, Destiny and the ultimate truth are in GOD's hands and any "religion" that denies that fact are also denying that GOD is the ultimate creator.

Therefore if you seek real power, the power of wonders and miracles then you must seek the only real GOD. An acceptance of the sacrafice of self for the order of GOD's will. Then and only then can you truely have REAL POWER.

By the way I am not discounting the fact that "black arts" and "white arts" are capable of amazing "tricks" but I have seen much greater wonders in the power of GOD. Then simple mind "tricks" using witchcraft (black or white) or wicca.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I am always amazed at the unions that are made between two people oblivious to their own "faiths" if she is truely a believer than she would be wanting to convert the Wiccan at every chance she could get. And vice versa. So I highly doubt either of your positions in regards to absolute faith.

This is where you are wrong. Maybe a Christian would "convert" someone to their faith. My wife would be greatly happy if I went back to krisjianity, but has enough of an open mind to let me do what is RIGHT for me.

Wicca on the other hand, is not a religion of "conversion". You never approach someone to recruit the to Wicca. Most Pagan religions are this way. The path finds you and you find the path. Not people tell you to walk the path. That is a Christianity based (political) practice.

You also may want to read up on other religions as well. Wicca, and again, most any religion, has a god that creates life. So, in that, I can infer that there are almost no FALSE GODS. You said yourself, denying that there is a god that created everything means it's a false god. In pagan religions, the goddess and god created the earth and all thing within nature. Therefore, by your definition above, there is no false god in these religions.

But any religion that supports a false GOD, ie one that denies that there is an ultimate creator and that this GOD is creation and that as we are part of him he is also a part of us.

Glad we finally agree on something robert.

Blessed Be

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by ImAlreadyPsycho]

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, the majority of the world's population DOESN'T believe in God, and (according to you) would then be going straight to Hell... Sad really.... Think about it....

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I never once mentioned Hell. Hell is but the institution that GOD has given you to redeem yourself.

What Hell is, is dependant on what you are at the end of your "life".

Its a big question mark, just like what happens when you die and you should be destined for "?"

I dont know.

Is it a cycle, could be, if your soul wants it to be. Is it a shangri-la is it hell, is it another planet, is it an ever "living" energy state. I dont know.

The here and now is the only thing that is certain. And even that might not be what it is as it appears.

But GOD is real. A GOD not a Goddess and GOD. A GOD, the GOD, the ONE GOD.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
WhyOWhy, Please give us an update..

I am curious, what has happened over the last week.

The end is nearing 030704

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The end is nearing 030704

Can you explain what you mean by this?
Is this some sort of prediction?
030704 shows 25,600 hits when I do a search.

Can you please explain, or is it a surprise?
You are the only one on these 2 pages of posts that has used this combination of numbers

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The strength of the link escalated for a bit, but now my wife seems to be getting it under control(not nearly enough, but much better.) We will probably do a formal attempt to break it in about 10 days.

Care to be less cryptic?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join