It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden 'healthy and well'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

www.news.com.au

AL-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden is "healthy and well", the network's number two leader Ayman al-Zawahiri said today in an audio message, according to a US group monitoring Islamist websites.

"Sheikh Osama bin Laden is healthy and well by the grace of Allah," Zawahiri said in the audio released by al-Qaeda's media arm, As-Sahab, according to a transcript provided by IntelCentre.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Having seen some conjecture surrounding Osama recently. I find that his number two coming out and saying that Osama is alive and well lends support to those who believe he is indeed alive.

I do think that if Osama is indeed dead, al-Qaeda would milk it for all it's worth in order to sway others to fight back against the Westerners apparent crusade looking war.

www.news.com.au

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Let us hope then, by the grace of Allah, that he can hang on a little longer until they capture him. Then, by the grace of Allah, we can parachute him into the center of New York and post a youtube video of it.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Jesus Christ be thy name!

Dear Lord, Deliver Osama Bin Laden into your hands, for I know of your love lord. Protect him on his journey, almighty God.

Jesus! Hallelujah! Hallelujah

WTF.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Osama is just a Boogeyman they drag out of the closet when the government needs to rally more support for the illegal invasion and occupation of other countries. Be afraid, be very afraid!

[edit on 4/3/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
Osama is just a Boogeyman they drag out of the closet when the government needs to rally more support for the illegal invasion and occupation of other countries. Be afraid, be very afraid!

Very true. But even pawns have their place in the grand scheme of the game. Bin Laden is not the poor pitiful scapegoat some suggest.

Wars could not be fought without the pawns of sacrifice. The United States government would not dare to fight a war both outward and inward at the same time. The question lost in the middle of this game is what this pawn "Bin Laden" has to gain in all of this. Sacrifices are never made in vain.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by blackbox]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... the above link wherein bhutto stated he was murdered is, imo, true. shortly after the statement, she was murdered.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Wow im so shocked he is alive Not
America just pull him out when some thing is going to happen You will see another flag happen

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Oh yes... he's alive and well... in a cave... where no one knows exactly... just partying with the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.

The man is dead, people.. c'mon let's snap out of this and wake up already.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Peace

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sator

I believe the guy is dead myself, but they can still rattle his bones when everyone need a good scare.

Osama's going to get you if we don't invade Iran right now! I ain't buying it..

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Agreed.

It's been a long time since I believe he is dead. I gathered a lot of facts, articles and the official story just didn't add up.

Now, it's been 4 months since I'm working on a computer-system project in a Dialysis Clinic... I have learned a lot about renal problems and dialysis processes which only re enforces my opinion: there's no way the guy can still be alive and "well" as they say (no matter who the MSM is quoting).

For people who are not familiar with the subject:
- A dialysis patient must have at least 3 sessions of dialysis per week to stay alive.
- Even if the patient gets a transplant (s)he will need not only daily medication but weekly follow-ups with a doctor. Plus, a lot of exams are required to ensure that the transplanted organ is 'OK', long after the surgery that is.

So... no, he is NOT alive and well.

Peace

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by duffster

bingo! how many people do you think believe him to still be alive? the majority. the interview between Frost (I think) and Bhutto wherein a statement referenced his murder and even the name of the person.

at the mention of his name in the US media something is amiss 'cause the man is dead. the US keeps him alive.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So is OBL more dangerous alive or dead?
..or does he really matter anymore?

Personally I would prefer ro see the body as proof of his death but even then, there will be those that will say that's not OBL.

Until then it best not to assume anything, don't let your guard down, expect the worst and hope for the best.

Maybe OBL and UBL are two different people?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Osama's going to get you if we don't invade Iran right now! I ain't buying it..

Other than inside your own mind, who is making that claim?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentShadow

Having seen some conjecture surrounding Osama recently. I find that his number two coming out and saying that Osama is alive and well lends support to those who believe he is indeed alive.

I do think that if Osama is indeed dead, al-Qaeda would milk it for all it's worth in order to sway others to fight back against the Westerners apparent crusade looking war.

www.news.com.au

I was expecting an announcement of this sort soon. I was thinking it would be closer to November though.

I have no doubt that Osama Bin Laden was killed in 2001. But I've been wrong before and most likely will be again.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

As I've stated in other threads, I don't need any talking heads or the MSM to tell me what's what. I prefer to think for myself.

Last time it was Iraq, this time it'll be Iran. If you can't see that, I don't know what else to tell you.. This is a conspiracy oriented board, so lighten up.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ignorance and Propaganda. Osama Bin Laden is dead and anyone who perpetuates the lie that he is alive is a coconspirator and ally of G.W.Bush and all those with that SOB. These are the same people who voted for Bush Sr, then Clinton, then Bush Jr. twice and now will vote for another Clinton; they suck up at the trough. The same people who deny all the evidence that 9-11 was a False Flag inside job, the same people who defend corrupt religions and murderers who claim to be the good but are part of what is wrong in this world. These people have always existed and why the changes that are coming will have to come at the hands of nature because the live lies and can not be reasoned with. These are the worst kind of peasants because they are willing followers and helpers of the true evil in this world.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

As I've stated in other threads, I don't need any talking heads or the MSM to tell me what's what. I prefer to think for myself.

So basically, what you're saying is that you have no evidence. I ask for evidence, and you instead give your opinion of the mainstream media. You tried to dodge, but stumbled. I'll ask again: who is using Bin Laden as a rally-cry to invade Iran?

And do not give me the "thinking for yourself" line. The mere mention of Bin Laden, and you immediately claim an article from Australia, of all places, is trying to whip up public sentiment in the US for an invasion of Iran. That isn't thinking, it's a knee-jerk reaction.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I'm sorry, but my sources are confidential, and on a need to know only basis..

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentShadow

"Sheikh Osama bin Laden is healthy and well by the grace of Allah," Zawahiri said ...

OK ...... ?? where is the obligatory (PBUH) after mention of the name Allah ??

i'd guess that the CIA PsyOps, are the probable makers of these Bin Laden audios and Zawahiri tapes/audios.

The omission of the honorarium (PBUH) is most likely intended as a clue to the informed people in the world that the message which is being presented is actually a CIA product...
and the missing 'PBUH' acts as a signature of authorship.
Because true Muslims would not be so careless & flippant

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join