It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need advice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hello there,
I have an issue that I would like for someone to help me out on. The thing is I believe and have had many agree or let me know that I am a sensitive or clairavoient(sp). I have no problem with that not one bit the only thing is I am not sure on how to improve upon it to be better at it. I know that I hear and see spirits, have had preminitions, instinctive feelings etc, but I dont know how to be more tuned in into if that is how I should put it. Even when I have had readings I have always end up with the card that says I am psychic/clairavoient(sp). Sorry for the misspellings. Could someone, Please, explain to me on how I could get better at this gift that I have? How can I tune in better and use this gift more and be good at it? Thank you!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphine

First you clear the garbage and distractions out of your life, turn off the television give up all the bad habits. Start with meditation at least once a day. Try not to rely on too many books on how to exercise your skills...each person is different. Then start with the skill that stands out in your life, so if it pregognative dreaming concentrate on that and keep a journal. Remote viewing is an excellent exercise for fine tuning your clairvoyance.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

This gift you have is from nature/God and the reward is the gift itself. Always come from truth because that is where this gift came from.

If you come from this place always there will be no need to exercise, there is no need to develop it anymore than it is. The more you realize this... well the I will let the results speak for themselves.

Meditation is great, praying is great all that is great- but it will not make this gift any greater or stronger than it is- let nature take its course and do its thing. True gratitude for this gift and all of the above will keep to its purpose and proper use.

This is how you will lose it:

Charging money- because money is not nature nor natural.
Explaining it- you could get lost in translation and there fore lose it.
Placing it as deity and commanding it- self evident consequences. Nature cannot and will not be controlled.
Allowing someone else to explain it for you or interpret its meaning/purpose.
Deny it- another form of controlling it- it will let you know when it needs/has purpose.
judging it- another form of control.
Embarrassment- diminishes its power and purpose because it drains its gift-bearer of worthiness by becoming a burden.
Fearing it- *See embarrassment!

All natural gifts are self-guiding. Don't worry about it and watch it grow! Bask in the glow of its awesome power as it happens this way you will be able to enjoy it as your gift as everyone else experiences at the same time!

PS- Next thread from you should read simply "Advice or Need Advice?"

[edit on 2-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
thank you so much, i will have to try that.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

thank you very much, i will have to keep all that in mind!!! Are you suggesting that i post a thread to help others with this wonderful gift by having it say "advice/ or need advice?" would like more specifics please. Ihave found that i have always been a good listener and people generally come to me for advice, i never understood it until now. thank you.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
WHat do you mean that you get the card saying you are clairvoyant/ psychic? I am not following there. I am not sure how you can get advice about this because it is very rare to be able to talk to spirits- at least I would think it is.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
something that would likely be helpful is always making sure to be in a state of mindfulness, to be conscious enough in your day to day activities to be able to sense any personal changes, and feelings or sensations that pre-clude experiences related to your gift.
Also practice grounding and centering so that you stay well grounded and well within your own path(does that make sense? lol)

I also worked very hard to learn to shield and differentiate between internal and external especially where it came to empathic tendencies

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

dolphine i agree whole heartily with the first posting by dk 3000 as to the unwritten rules or laws which guide those of us whom are gifted follow that ones advice. but there are times when the gifts begin to over whelm us and affect our everyday lives that is the time to take a break from them ,it doesnt mean give them up it means just step back and take a breatherenjoy and best of luck with them

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
thank you. I agree. to answer ravenbombshell, I have had a tarot reading three times in my life and all three times the reader turned over a card (at this time can't remember which card it is) that represented clairavoient/ psychic cability. For those who truly can speak with spirits it is rare. There are some psychics that I don't believe are telling the truth, that they are just making things up. I believe I have some ability on certain things of a higher ability. Such as preminitions, knowing about something before it happens, out of the last 12 babies that was born in my or my daughter's daddy's family (including my daughter) I knew the gender of all the babies before the mother's found out and told me. I sense when someone is lying about something, I sense when someone is bad news and going to cause problems. I was living in KY and my brother was telling me about his new girlfriend at the time, I knew and warn my brother that she was bad news and to watch his back. This was before I even met the woman. I moved back to IL and for the next 5 yrs. he and her were in constant fights, cops was always called, she is still married, sleeping with others, puts her alcohol first then anything else. Finally after 5yrs. of living HE** my brother realized I was right and dumped her for good! With one of the babies I knew the gender on I was living in KY. I see spirits, I sense them when they are around, I even hear them sometimes. Take it as you will on what that could possibly be. But again thank you for the advice. I shall at some point start a new thread Keep your eye out and need someone to just listen put out a post on it and I will be happy to listen!!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
A little ohhmmmmmmmmm and back bending goes a long way...

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

top topics

join