It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangest Anomoly I've Seen on Google Sky! UFO?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
My only conjecture on all of this is:

If you look at what has been posted (not Odessy's image) all the rest are ALL see thru - You can see stars and debris thru the colors to where as with Odessy's Image and from actually going to the L&L location myself (spending hours
) that was provided by Odessy on Google Sky & playing with it, you "can not" see thru that image. Along with spending time searching on all of the other links that have been provided and through my research no one will/can give solid proof or answers.. Sorry but no camera magic - This to me is the real deal - This time it's not "You prove to me that it is"; It's "Prove to me that it isn't"!!!

Starred and Flagged -
Great Find!!

Sorry (sp) for edit

[edit on 3-4-2008 by hdchop]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Here's a similar interesting object at

Dec -13 43'44.71" RA 13h27m59.07s.

This one seems even more "structural". Sorry I can't post a picture yet. By the way pictures are easy to save. Its simply File/Save/Save image. Could one of you veterans post this picture please?
Copy and paste
13:27:59.07, -13:43:44.71

[edit on 3-4-2008 by HotelRomeo]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Samureyed, great pics man!

All i got to say is CUBS WIN!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The neon green thing is quite intriguing. It resembles a chain of things. What some describe as letters I see as seperate units that are connected together like a train, dna, a segmented worm. Exobiology perhaps? And here I am in this petri dish.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Can anyone see the 3D appearance? When I first saw this I thought santa and his sleigh but looking closer I could persuade myself that it is an assembledge as i described above. It's almost vertebrae like. We are so small.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
Can anyone see the 3D appearance? When I first saw this I thought santa and his sleigh but looking closer I could persuade myself that it is an assembledge as i described above. It's almost vertebrae like. We are so small.

Yes, we are and if you look real close you can see the "Red" spec in the top middle of the center green light

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Thanks for the post, Odessy! (star and flag for you) I had a look at Google Sky and found something strange too. I can only give the coordinates, as the screens I took can only be saved as bmp's on my pc. (windoze98) However, when looking at it, it appears to me, as somebody just pasted another image on top of the hidden one. You can see it from zooming in a bit (edges), covering even half of other stars. Plus, (perhaps that sound weird, but I can only describe it like that) when I looked closely at the pic, I could see something like numbers and letters appearing within the picture. Those "relocate" when you zoom in, but are still there to see. I'm sorry if all that sound crazy but the screens I took and saved in paint speak for itself. Hopefully somebody has an explanation for it. =)

Here are the coordinates: 69° 40' 44,5"

I'm new and been mostly a lurker so far, but when I saw THAT I had to post.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SDB05
reply to post by Odessy

Thanks for the post, Odessy! (star and flag for you) I had a look at Google Sky and found something strange too. I can only give the coordinates, as the screens I took can only be saved as bmp's on my pc. (windoze98) However, when looking at it, it appears to me, as somebody just pasted another image on top of the hidden one. You can see it from zooming in a bit (edges), covering even half of other stars. Plus, (perhaps that sound weird, but I can only describe it like that) when I looked closely at the pic, I could see something like numbers and letters appearing within the picture. Those "relocate" when you zoom in, but are still there to see. I'm sorry if all that sound crazy but the screens I took and saved in paint speak for itself. Hopefully somebody has an explanation for it. =)

Here are the coordinates: 69° 40' 44,5"

I'm new and been mostly a lurker so far, but when I saw THAT I had to post.

For some reason I can not find anything at that coordinates???

Windows 98 - Save as BMP in Paint then "if" you have another photo program open it, import the pic then "save as" or "export" as a JPG ""or"" you can upload the pic to PhotoBucket and then add the pic here..

Hope this helps - I'd really like to see what you see....

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hi, this is my first time posting here. I've been here reading a lot for one month. I was looking for that anomaly suggested by previous post (RA coordinate is missing) and found this one. The image is similar but it is longer and thinner. The coordinate is Dec 67 11'40.17" RA 11h39m20.06s. Sorry Im nervous, this is my first time posting.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by itisibrian]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by itisibrian
Hi, this is my first time posting here. I've been here reading a lot for one month. I was looking for that anomaly suggested by previous post (RA coordinate is missing) and found this one. The image is similar but it is longer and thinner. The coordinate is Dec 67 11'40.17" RA 11h39m20.06s. Sorry Im nervous, this is my first time posting.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by itisibrian]

Is this what you are referring to???

i152.photobucket.com...

The green lines to the right- I'd call this one a camera glitch from what I have read - not an expert here....

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I found another green line almost like the one the OP found

10h 11m 8.0s, 69* 3' 47.0"

I am thinking that all these different things are shadows from the telescope itself. The light used by the telescope to take these could be reflecting off some internal mechanisms..who knows

good find odyssey

Deny Ignorance.

DTOX

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hdchop

Hi hdchop,

Thanks for your reply. I did save the images as bmp files but unfortunately I do not have another photo editing program to convert them into JPG, sorry. I would, however, sending them to you, if you want to; otherwise - I'm still trying to figure a way out, so you and others can see them too. It's kind of frustrating.

If you have any other ideas, please let me know. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DTOX X
I found another green line almost like the one the OP found

10h 11m 8.0s, 69* 3' 47.0"

I am thinking that all these different things are shadows from the telescope itself. The light used by the telescope to take these could be reflecting off some internal mechanisms..who knows

good find odyssey

Deny Ignorance.

DTOX

Yeah I see this but if you look to the right (follow it) of the green line you can see that it was what seemed to be cut off and there is no "structure" around the line itself as in the OP's image... But yes I agree, this is one of the lines that I have seen from the telescope but maybe not as I said not an expert here... Just know enough to get me into trouble,lol,lol

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

reply to post by hdchop

Hi hdchop,

Thanks for your reply. I did save the images as bmp files but unfortunately I do not have another photo editing program to convert them into JPG, sorry. I would, however, sending them to you, if you want to; otherwise - I'm still trying to figure a way out, so you and others can see them too. It's kind of frustrating.

If you have any other ideas, please let me know. Thanks.

SDB05,

If you can send me a U2U with the images cool - I'll see what I can do - I'll be away for about an hour and when I return I'll check them out & see if I can't help ya out!!...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
That looks different. Here's the image.

i285.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Similar image at

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
That image looks different yet similar enough to not dismiss form the conversation in my opinion. I guess if you had told me I'd be looking and unidentified visual objects in deep space on a computer connected to millions and millions of people when I was in the fith grade I would have said "AWESOME!". Happy camper here. Non-interactive entertainment is dead.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotelRomeo
Similar image at

Hmmmm - Went there but see nothing???? Could it be your Comp and Graphics card or monitor showing this?? I saw the one in the post above but nothing in this one when I go to the coordinates through Google Sky???

i152.photobucket.com...

Weird??

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hdchop

Thanks again for your reply, hdchop.

The idea with the U2U sounds great but as a newbie I need to have at least 25 posts or so (if I recall it correctly) to use this feature. ...NO GO, unfortunately. However, I opened up a Photobucket account and uploaded the images. Problem is, they appear very small compared to the size I see when opened with Paint. So, at the moment I'm trying to resize them in Paint, as I can't use Photobucket's feature. (need Flashplayer 6 or so, which isn't supported by my OS.) Hopefully I'll get it to work.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

reply to post by hdchop

Thanks again for your reply, hdchop.

The idea with the U2U sounds great but as a newbie I need to have at least 25 posts or so (if I recall it correctly) to use this feature. ...NO GO, unfortunately. However, I opened up a Photobucket account and uploaded the images. Problem is, they appear very small compared to the size I see when opened with Paint. So, at the moment I'm trying to resize them in Paint, as I can't use Photobucket's feature. (need Flashplayer 6 or so, which isn't supported by my OS.) Hopefully I'll get it to work.

Didn't realize that Sorry (U2U) - with PhotoBucket you can enlarge them - I had to resize mine to a smaller image when I tried placing it into the post - Good Luck!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join