It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What were the details re Qwenns thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I noticed that the thread started by Qwenn has been locked. Is there any chance any of the mods could give us details about the supposed message and how it was proven to be some kind of hoax on Qwenn? It might make us all a bit more knowledegable on how to spot these things in the future??

thanks

[edit on 2-4-2008 by 281011]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I agree, 9 pages of people complaining and we dont even get to review the material. If he was being hoaxed fine, I can live with that, but why has it been determined by a mod that it will not be posted? Let them members check their sources also.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I don't think it was a hoax. The author said to close his thread in 24 hours if he doesn't come up with anything of substance. He probably contacted a Mod and told them that he didn't find what he was hoping for. The mod most likely shut the thread down, so we can save bandwith by not having impatient members bicker at eachother.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I don't think it was a hoax. The author said to close his thread in 24 hours if he doesn't come up with anything of substance. He probably contacted a Mod and told them that he didn't find what he was hoping for. The mod most likely shut the thread down, so we can save bandwith by not having impatient members bicker at eachother.

No, Byrd received the info and closed the thread with this post:

I did read the mail he sent, however, and checked my (extensive) sources. It appears that someone is hoaxing him in a fairly cruel (but VERY lame) way. I can see where folks unfamiliar with military policies might fall for this one.

Anyway, thread is closing now.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Maybe this is a lesson to all.

Please, dont start this issue all over again.

I beg you.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Now there is a conspiracy...

Look at that, appropriately placed in the general conspiracy forum.

(couldn't help it... I'm sorry)

the world may never know the Qwenn Details,

Sri Oracle

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

The same thought was running around in my mind.

This seems to an atypical end to thread. May be it is just much of nothing by it does really make a person think. I hope this isn't the being of a new style of posts.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I just thought the mods could have gone into a bit more detail as to what it was about rather than keep us all in the dark. There is no denying that the thread generated a lot of interest and even if the result was some kind of cruel joke etc it would be good for us to see a bit more detail??

top topics

join