It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listing posts of a member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There used to be a very useful tool that allowed one to lists all posts made by a specific member, not just list recent threads. I can no longer find this option. Has this been changed or moved?

Thank you

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
yeah, it's gone. there is another thread on this called "my posts button is gone". much debate, hurt feelings, but you will get used to it.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just type your user name into the Google search box in the top right of any page and you'll get hits of most of your recent posts.

There's always more than one way to skin a cat.....

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The query that pulls together the listing of all posts from a member is rather intense, and had caused some undue stress and slow-downs on our database server. We're currently in the process of upgrading the hardware as well as making some core alterations in the way data is stored. Hopefully, after the upgrade is complete, the performance enhancements will enable us to restore this function.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

That's kind of what I was thinking. I couldn't think of any other practical reason. I develop PHP/MySQL apps, and I can understand the reason for removing it. Still though, I remain upset. How dare you!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Totally cool, I had posted a thread about the same thing...good to know whats up.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I knew it was bandwidth. I have done my best to let people know in other threads who have complained or mentioned it in the course of another subject. I should have checked it out- but, hey I do know the net!

Glad to hear you are working it out.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Cool beans. That was a really useful feature. -Run across some thoughts you find interesting and there was likely more of the same in the author's other posts.
It was a great way to get to know where people are coming from.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Thanks for the update, SO, looking forward to it's return.

Now I'm off to go u2u Matayas...

top topics

join