It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Logos offer a guide to secret military research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Skulls. Black cats. A naked woman riding a killer whale. Grim reapers. Snakes. Swords. Occult symbols. A wizard with a staff that shoots lightning bolts. Moons. Stars. A dragon holding the Earth in its claws.

No, this is not the fantasy world of a 12-year-old boy.

It is, according to a new book, part of the hidden reality behind the Pentagon's classified, or "black," budget that delivers billions of dollars to stealthy armies of high-tech warriors. The book offers a glimpse of this dark world through a revealing lens — patches — the kind worn on military uniforms.

Reference: www.iht.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Wizards appear on several patches. The one hurling lightning bolts comes from a secret Air Force base at Groom Lake, northwest of Las Vegas in a secluded valley. Paglen identifies its five clustered stars and one separate star as a veiled reference to Area 51, where the government tests advanced aircraft and, UFO buffs say, captured alien spaceships.

A very interesting read - I never realised A51 actually had a proper badge.

Taken from Trevor Paglen's new book "I Could Tell You but Then You Would Have to Be Destroyed by Me" - a worthy potential ATS mix interview I'm sure!

[edit on 2-4-2008 by timb3r]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
for sure, i read that article in the news paper. My personal favorite was the G.H.O.S.T bade, a picture of a Human skull with fire behind it with a helmet and com link on his head. It symbolizes search and rescue

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
All those logos prove is that someone designed some logos. Nothing more. They might not be actual logos in use by any part of the military, either now or in the future. Using them to try and gain some insight into what the military is up to is, frankly, ridiculous. Do you think the US would spend billions in keeping things secret, then simply allow a bunch of different badges, conveniently illustrating purported missions, to be leaked to the likes of us? Hardly.

Come on, guys, let's keep this rational
It would be cool if they were real, but that makes as much sense as David Icke.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
My favorite logo is the one for the white house with the bush above the vagina. I also like the one for congress with the devil #ing americans in the ass. # all America guys are gay because the government #s us all in the ass everyday...repeatedly.

* My butt hurts.

new topics

top topics

join