It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with profile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Help!!!!

I just purchased the two subtitles underneath my username and right now they say 500 and 750. I can't seem to find the place to edit those spots. I still am just a n00b when it comes down to it so I need someones help. Please either respond here, or u2u it to me. Either way is fine.

Thanks!

Tela

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Unfortunately, you're going to have to 'edit' them by visiting the ATS store again and purchasing new subtitles.....

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
but I already spent the ats 'money' on them. Why do I have to pay double?!?!?!??!?!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
OK, I 'paid' again and I still have 500 and 750 in the spot and can't find where I edit it. Somethings going wrong. Help would be appreciated.

Tela

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You are going to have to do it one more time...

When you go into the ATS Store, click on "Custom Title".

You will then have to enter the 'subtitle' into the empty space above the "Combined Points" selection.

Once you have done that, then press ok, or enter.

Do the exact same process for the Second Custom Title.

There is no edit. You have to enter it every single time you purchase.

Once you have completed this, please u2u me with the points you have spent and I will have them reimbursed....

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
You can always send a u2u to asala, as a Super Mod she has the power to refund the lost points and is always willing to help out new members with problems.

If you do need to take a trip back to the ATS store just do the first line for 500 points and check your result before doing the second line. Also remember there is a character limit for each line, I'm not sure what it is, but check it out before you enter it and go over. You could be left with just a partial phrase if you put in too many.

Good luck.....

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thanks guys, I feel like an idiot, now that i know how to do it. That was frustrating!!!!

Couldn't have done it without ya though!

Tela

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I love what you input....

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
thanks
it's a quote from my favorite band.

so's the signature quote...and my screenname. LMAO

Tela

new topics

top topics