It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My german Shepherd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
My german shepherd have been acting strange since yesterday. While I was using the pc he lay down below the computer table. I started yelling at him cuz I couldn't do what i was doing if he was there, but he won't move. Today I went to the bathroom and when I open the door he entered to the bathroom( something he never does) and lay down in front of the toilet waiting til I washed my face. When I finished he followed me wherever I sit. I did an experiment with my father to se if it was with me or with anyone. I went to my room I close the door and my father sta in front of the pc. He lay down below the pc again. I think he's feeling something. I wonder what.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Maybe he wants to go for a walk and will bother you till you get the message. my doberman gets that way if I spend to much time on the computer and not give him the attention he demands. I break and let him out or go for a walk around the yard and he than lets up his obnoxious behavior.

He also must be taken for a ride every day or he will torture my peace and quiet till I grab the keys and herd him into the van for his trip time around the neighborhood so he can bark at everyone.

join