It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - what's the big deal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'm new here. i've read and heard alot about the nwo. what's the big deal? who cares? i'm being serious. really. what is going to change that much? i live in the usa. the tax man already knows every penney i make and where i spend it. there are cameras photographing the highways the stoplights and a surprising amount of city sidewalks already. cars are tracked by gps and onstar already. cell phones show our wherabouts already. it's getting hard to buy guns already. what's going to change? i go to work. i come home. i don't break the law. i pay my taxes. i pay my bills. if i ever have kids and they want to chip them so what? my dads dog is chipped and when he ran away they found him in minutes. pretty groovy actually. so what is the big deal with the impending nwo thing. i don't see the doom and gloom factor.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Brain Damaged

So you won't mind your children getting chipped just like your dogs?

Anyway, you pretty much answered your own question. Some people (yourself for instance) probably won't be very bothered since you seem to have accepted the process so far and are probably quite content to continue to relinquish your own freedom as well as that of your children. Other people aren't very happy about the idea of living in an Orwellian nightmare.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
no. i don't have any kids but i actually kind of like the idea of chipping them. for reasons i've already stated. orwellian nightmare? we're already there. there is nothing you do right now that is not monitored. phone calls. emails. web sites visited. tv programs you watch. every single bank transaction. cars you buy. places you travel. classes you take. things you purchase. wake up. it's already here. i still have fun.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Brain Damaged

Hiya Brain Damaged,
I'm the FSME for the NWO. Welcome to ATS

Hopefully these threads will give you some understanding

FSME - Forum Guide: New World Order

FSME - ATS threads on the NWO

If you have any questions about the NWO, or general advice about ATS, feel free to U2U me

[edit on 8-4-2008 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
There is no evidence whatsoever that shows the existence of a "NWO" group.

NWO is [snip]
Wake the [snip] up.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
When the Cheneys and Bushees are humvied into the mountains while you are left to fend for your own in our NWO, get back to me.
And God shall wipe away all tears. The tears of Allah. I can only hope that is correct.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Bush and Cheny is part of "NWO" group?

Produce evidence.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Bush 1 first brougt the term to fruition. Exactly 10 yrs to the day prior to the reading of the old gray goat.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Bush used the term "New World Order" as a political phrase to describe the new post-Cold War era NOT as a "NWO" group.

That is an error in interpretation by conspiracy theory crackpots to sell their drivel.

The most widely discussed application of the phrase of recent times came at the end of the Cold War. Presidents Mikhail Gorbachev and George H.W. Bush used the term to try to define the nature of the post Cold War era, and the spirit of great power cooperation that they hoped might materialize...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So call me and many others a crackpot. See you at the soup kitchen.
Nope, you'll be underground with the rest of them. The date setting is surreal.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You have been misled and confused by conspiracy theory propaganda and drivel.

The global elite has an agenda, that is quite true.

There are powerful groups influencing events and policies is also true.

But there is still no such thing as a "NWO" group.

That is quite untrue.

It doesn't exist.

There is no evidence that shows they exist.

You confuse global elite with a fictional entity, the NWO.

Wake the [snip] up.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

of course there is no proof they exist

that is why i believe they do

It will take time for you to realise the errors of your logic.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
there being a nwo is a viable argument,

aliens come into a totally different story, which i believe is not very viable

btw i didnt watch the video just read the title

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

there being a nwo is a viable argument,

No it is not. There is no evidence to support the thesis that a "NWO" group exists.

You confuse the agenda of the global elite with the "NWO" group, which is a fictional entity.

There is a global elite, there are many groups trying to implement their hidden agendas. We can study these things.

We can gather information, analyse the evidence, look at the facts and draw conclusions.

But please do not bring in fictional entities like "NWO" into the picture, it would only serve to confuse people.

new topics

top topics

join