It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we save ourselves?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I have read this site for a long time... Not really posted much. But I have come to believe there is a ruling class. I bleieve the ruling class is the Federal Reserve. I just don't see how Americans can "FIX" this or get our Nation back to being govern by the people. Is there a solution?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The only solution is for the U.S. to drop it's ego and hand over presidential, congressional, and military authority to another country. If it's the only way to be saved, why not?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
The only solution is for the U.S. to drop it's ego and hand over presidential, congressional, and military authority to another country. If it's the only way to be saved, why not?

How would that be saving ourselves? All that would accomplish would be to turn control from one elite governing class to another.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think a big piece of the puzzle is for an attitude shift for individuals to not look at the government as the solution for all their problems. People need to be more self-reliant.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by tebyen

Originally posted by Mabus

How would that be saving ourselves? All that would accomplish would be to turn control from one elite governing class to another.

Welp, by this nation leaving by becoming another you'd even have a shot at becoming president without an elite agenda because you'd then be then a different standing citizen no longer a U.S. citizen but a former U.S. citizen where you live. Of course if you became the presidential leader you would have office in another area. But you could always go back and forth from office to real home like Bush does.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The people of America need to realize that - THEY - are the power. Until this is accomplished we will continue to be ruled by an authority and we will love them for it. 51 percent of the people have no control over 49. You have your rights because they are God-given. No one can take your rights away from you.

Until we realize this enmasse we will continue to be slaves - through wages and will live in fear of our masters.

I respectfully fear only one and that is my creator. It is ridiculous that one believes that he or she somehow wields power over another.

Pull the wool off and wake up already - take back your power before you totally forget that it even ever existed.

top topics

join