It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New History Channel (USA) UFO Hunters Episode Tonight (4/2/08)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I am gonna produce something big soon. Wait and see what I got, it will blow your minds. Nuff said!!

This show is not going to get better anytime soon, I foresee it being cancelled. Could this be the stations disinfo move? Could it be that the government got tough on them for presenting good evidence and now wants them to ridicule and simply make a mockery of ufology? I don't know, but who does...

Wait and see what I got for their arses... Wait and see, I will be a marked man after what I will do. I guess it is my destiny!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
When I first checked my listings I thought it said that woman Dorothy IS.....???? AND HER FILM WAS GOING TO BE EXAMINED. Where did I go wrong?

I was a little shocked that Sci-fi picked up these guys and not the NY-SPI.

All in all I have seen worst shows but I thought the blood connection was quite interesting myself.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
reply to post by ufo reality

I am gonna produce something big soon. Wait and see what I got, it will blow your minds. Nuff said!!

This show is not going to get better anytime soon, I foresee it being cancelled. Could this be the stations disinfo move? Could it be that the government got tough on them for presenting good evidence and now wants them to ridicule and simply make a mockery of ufology? I don't know, but who does...

Wait and see what I got for their arses... Wait and see, I will be a marked man after what I will do. I guess it is my destiny!!!

Let me in on it !

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I don't know if it's the narrators voice or what? Every time I try to watch this show it puts me to sleep. I DVRd it and watched it around 6:00 PM this evening and I found myself falling asleep not long after it started. That doesn't exactly say much for the content, IMHO.

The lawn argument was weak and the jump to the guy being an alien - human hybrid was ridiculous. I don't know why I keep watching this program?! And yet, I tune in each week. Perhaps they're brainwashing all of us for ratings...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I keep wasting good M & M's.
The only thing that I got out of it was seeing some new video, other than that....not impressed. I am concerned about how they will handle the Stephenville thing next week. I hope that it doesn't destroy what credibility there is. OMG, what if Mr. Bill tells them that they are all hybrids?

Anyway, I'm being really rude and I hate to keep cracking myself up at their expense and I do think that it is important to keep the subject out there in ms media, but without any objectivity Mr. B. is doing more harm than good I'm afraid.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeepGal
The lawn argument was weak and the jump to the guy being an alien - human hybrid was ridiculous.

Yeah, the other guy (Pat Uskert, I think that's his name) even confronted Birnes about that. He thought it was a little ridiculous too.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This show is just a farce, it's not meant to be a serious show, just watch about 4min to see thru the transparency of its' agenda, that is to put on a face of investigation, when in fact its meant to debunk and offer only evidence against possible true sightings.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeepGal
I don't know if it's the narrators voice or what? Every time I try to watch this show it puts me to sleep.

Is it just my imagination or are they starting to add more and more narration to the show?I remember the first few there was very little and the past couple it's almost like watching UFO files.At least they are not showing as much UFO headquarters.The fight about if that dude was an alien-hybrid was pure gold though,I can imagine what that guys poor parents were thinking when they saw that.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by bseven]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bseven

And can you imagine his boss?

I don't know if the poor guy was working or not...but just think of what all of his buddies, family, co-workers etc are saying?

I hope the poor guy isn't totally ridiculed out of his life, due to Birnes saying that, and his own response to it.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I guess I recorded the right episode; this show is making me crazy. It is supposed to be about Stephenville, the description says Dorthy Izatt, then the show is about contact. This show is killing me.

Anyway I successfully watched an entire show without falling asleep yea!! Poor Terrell, I feel bad for the guy. Now every time he leaves his home or is walking down the street everyone will be pointing at him and whispering "hybrid, hybrid". I don’t understand

I have a feeling this blood disorder is not so uncommon. Does anyone remember the name of it?

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidbiedny
If Michael Lee Hill (partner to David Sereda, who says he can travel to Andromeda in a second or two) is a contactee, I'm a corn muffin with peanut butter.

This show has gotten worse and worse, and last night's episode was just garbage.

Birnes is NOT doing ufology a service, but the show is definitely making his wallet feel better.

Oy Vey.

dB

Birnes is a friend of your show The Paracast, have him on and slap him around a bit!

Maybe he's a hybrid with those twitchy eyes...

Originally posted by trustnobody
I have a feeling this blood disorder is not so uncommon. Does anyone remember the name of it?

This is what I was wondering, and they never mentioned it; is the elevated blood thing so abnormal? How elevated was it over normal in these tests?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

This is what I was wondering, and they never mentioned it; is the elevated blood thing so abnormal? How elevated was it over normal in these tests?

Its a creatine kinase (CK) test. According to the program, a normal level was around 200 units per liter and Terell's level was 2000 units per liter.

Here is a link to some information about CK:

www.mda.org...

[edit on 4/4/2008 by JeepGal]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I missed this newest episode. But judging from all the ones I have seen, this show is BAD. They present every piece of weak evidence like it's some ground breaking revelation. For example, in the vortex episode they claimed those tiny brick houses in the woods were undeniably linked to UFOs because some random guy made the claim.
I could go on, but I won't. They should make an episode where the viewers don't roll their eyes at everything said.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JeepGal

Wow, I would have never remembered something like that jeepgal. Thanks. I read the link you sent. It says that high levels CK can be something as simple as dental problems, not necessarily alien hybrid. Talk about jumping to radical conclusions without any indicators.

Peace,
Trustnobody

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I missed the stephenville show and I didn't record it. I guess from what I read here it wasn't all that. I set my pvr last night to record the dorthy Izatt episode. I heard her on ats mix. I am looking forward to watching it tonight

Sorry trustnobody, that was my fault, I was mixed up. I thought I sent you another u2u but I must not have.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

Sorry trustnobody, that was my fault, I was mixed up. I thought I sent you another u2u but I must not have.

You were too busy eating m&m's to remember the U2U...
Happens to me every damn time m&m's are in the room!!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JeepGal

Exactly! But I think for next week's episode I will trade in the m&m's for a glass of wine. The Wednesday night "UFO Hunter/Will He Call Someone a Hybrid" party is at my house.

In all seriousness (I'm trying) I have waited a long time for someone to dig deep into the Stephenville case, compile witness interviews, timelines, graphics, examine video/photo evidence, so on and so on. Now I'm worried. I'm not sure that this is the team to do it and do it right.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

I was wondering what happened to the Dorothy Izatt episode?? Her pics and videos are very close to Stephenville lights. I was watching the Stephenville video on youtube.com today. Amazing I don't know if it is a UFO. I dabbled in paranormal investigation and the lights are also similar to a "Vortex" I hate using that word now uhg. Anyway in ghost hunting a streak of light in a pic or video is often considered to be a vortex that spirits can travel through. So we have ghost vortexes, Stephenville lights, and Dorothy Izatt all with the same type of evidence. Could there be a connection between the three? If there is doubt this show will address it.

Trading the M&M’s for wine sounds like a good idea. I am going to stock up on Bavarian cream donuts…

Peace,
Trustnobody

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by trustnobody

I don't know why they didn't cover it. Have you seen that "Capturing the Light" vid? I havn't, nor have I heard too much about Dorothy Izatt. I've seen a few of her photos, the squiggly lights pictures. I'm very leary of those squiggly lights. I am, however, more impressed with the clarity of the David Caron vid.

Ok, you bring bavarian cream donuts. Everyone is invited!

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I guess tonight is the stephenville lights episode. Hopefully it won't be aboninable. I have the baverian cream donuts.

Peace
Trustnobody

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join