It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Kid/Star Seed Identification Questionnaire, Are You One?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I got a big fat Zero, but I have a child who was spot on until it got to the parts about telepathy and such. I really think if anyone's child had most of the more fantastical abilities they would probably not come forward and say so.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
i scored 25 but if u less 3 points even i score 22 at least. when ever i saw sick babe i feel to touch him and pray to universe that he or she get well soon.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I found the questions interesting. However I don't have any kids. I think my body temperature is normal most of the time. One time as a kid, I felt cold and was taken to see a doctor. The nurse took my temperature twice. Then asked if I had been drinking ice water. She said the temperature in my mouth read as 69 degrees but she said she would put me down as normal. I went to see the doctor because I was feeling cold. Some doctors weren't that great several years ago. Besides the temperature in my mouth or hands or arms can drop to room temperature and I'll feel fine. I think my core body temperature is still normal.

Other than the above I think I'm pretty normal, well except for two different paranormal things I was going to post somewhere on a paranormal thread. I remember one time a dust devil formed around me and it had an eye (like eye of a hurricane). I stayed in the center and it moved in perfect coordination with me across a college campus until I reached my dorm building. I thought that was pretty cool, well except for some dust when I got to my building.

The other thing that seems strange is the possibility of a ghostly presence. One time some doors opened and closed for me. I do have some allergies too but that doesn't seem too unusual.

As far as wanting to help others, sometimes I feel good and sometimes I feel bad. It's like a battle between good and evil and I get to choose whichever side I want. I can destroy life or I can just be nice. Yep, I think some demons may want to play with me. One of these days I'll have to ask my mother if she just saw Satan watching us or if she spoke to him. Maybe I'm crazy too.

By the way, I read today scientists think there is a 99 percent chance California will have a major earthquake within 30 years. I think there is an excellent chance of a major quake in 2010 or 2011. If I had to bet, I would say 2010.

I once met someone who claimed to see a saucer shaped ship hovering directly above his head in an open field. Now he was really a strange guy. Very smart too. Lol, maybe I'm an ex-alien convict and my memory has been erased and I've been implanted here as punishment. Maybe this whole planet is nothing but an alien penal colony.

Oh, as far as dreaming about aliens go, if they are female, blonde and look fantastic, I'm all for it. Now if they seem unpleasant, I'll do what I did in one dream I had, take them out and try to take over. I think it's our destiny to rule the galaxy.

I'll have to get back when I have more time for the questions. It's late and I need to get some sleep before going to work.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by orionthehunter]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I scored a 23. I have taken some of these tests before and always score high, but I don't think it has to do with ME, but rather the circumstances in which I was raised.

I do not know if these means anything or not, and I have never told this to anyone before but...

When I was sixteen I was at work. A lady came up to me, grabbed my hand and flipped it over so she could look at my palm. She put her hands on my wrists and then looked hard into my eyes. "You have Christalian blood running through you," she said. "What's that?" "Christalian is the bloodline of Christ," she told me. After taking her order she said to me, "You are the leader of the Indigo children. You will defeat the illuminati."

??????

I had never heard of indigos or illuminati before that. I think some people take way too many drugs before they read the bible. Maybe wine is having an adverse effect on their minds at church? haha.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
My 2 year old son told me we needed to build a space ship to go to Mars, then stop at the moon on the way back. Oh and it has to be blue.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
funny thing is someone actually gave us that very same paper printed out after talking about our infant son. we were talking about how quick he's learning things and how he's fascinated with words and letters. i thought it was neat, but certainly didn't think it was anything paranormal. then the person we were talking to ran back into her house and came out with this. my wife and i got a good chuckle out of it when we got home and read it. not only is some of it a little "out there", but like most indigo/star/i'm-better-than-you tests, most of the questions could also apply to "normal" people.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I got a 17 -- and that was a low estimate.

For instance, my first word was "head and shoulders" and my body temperature averages 97.1. I've had lots of prophetic dreams that have come true. Clairvoyance. Precognition. Locutions. Problems building up static electricity in my body. Episodes of great knowledge coming from an external source. etc. Happens so often that I just life with it silently.

A part of me feels the whole notion of a star kid or star seed to be completely preposterous. I'm a a medical professional. I'm a loyal Roman Catholic. I will not renounce my beliefs, even if I'm only 99.99% human.

I have had experiences which the Church does not explain, abilities that go beyond the ordinary and extraordinary Gifts of the Holy Spirit, beyond the charismatic gifts.

The gifts grow stronger each year.

If the Church has no answer, if psychology has no answer, someone like me goes on the Internet for an answer and finds all these whacko crackpot theories about reincarnated souls and battles between alien races! These theories are so far out there in the lunatic fringe that a seeker such as myself would rather maintain his own counsel rather than seek counsel from someone who believes a superior race of humans lives under Mt. Shasta!!! LOL!

I mean, get real!

If I am a star seed, my purpose is fulfilling my mission: to use my abilities for the greater good of mankind, to live a good life and to set a good example. Most importantly, I'm to teach people about the great love of God. We're to teach others how to let God into one's life and actions, how to allow the Holy Trinity to be Indwelled in the soul. The star seed gifts are not to be used for personal gain or for ones own amusement.

And I see too much of that from people claiming to be star seeds!

Maybe the real star seeds feel they are better off flying solo!

May the Lord, Jesus Christ, bless you always!

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

I scored 24 I think. I have had some pretty freaky stuff happen to me. Every time I wake up in the morning my parents will have the television on. When I enter the room the picture and sound becomes static. I really do not pay attention to the traffic lights, so I do not know. I talked and walked really early in my years. I also had 3 sets of teeth. Not like a sharks, but I would pull one set out and then another would set would come up out of my gums.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Oh it's very possible to score very low on this. My score is something between 7 and 10 - hard to say exactly since I have no idea what age I started walking and talking etc.

Actually I'm a bit suprised about the low score, not that I'd expect to be "star" or "indigo" or whatever, just that I wasn't that normal of a child and if there's something constant in these, um, "butter" tests is that they usually match the experiences of self-described outsiders.

However, I guess my childhood was rather normal as I've never teleported objects, manipulated time or seen auras.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I got 22. I have a big forehead.
All children are special. And all adults want to be special or want their children to be, but they already are.
I don't like the idea of people telling their kids that THEY are special but some of their classmates are not.
I think everyone can be or is a starchild, an indigo dude etc. Some kids just happen to be content playing with hotwheels and tag.
There's sooo many kinds of people in this world trying to figure out who they are starting from the beginning. Some kids act more mature, some act out, I'm sure two kids from the same bad situation will respond to it differently, one will try and grow up to escape whatever, some will try to act younger to try and escape.
It was a fun quiz though.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I got a score of +30. It doesn't really seem to matter too much to me on the score, although some of the questions were peculiar they seemed spot on to my own experiences.

Mostly it's the effects on electrical devices (not wearing watches, lights going out as I walk by, static on the tv ect...) I've never tested myself it's just been a life long familiarity that has led me up to this moment. So I take it as it comes...interesting post though.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Interesting. I got a 27 for what its worth. Now take me home star people... oh wait, I need to pack..

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I got well in excess of 20 on this. A lot of them didn't apply (I'm not aware of any telekinetic abilities I possess, nor am I a miracle healer that I know of)

But the thing about 'waiting for other parents', or 'Star Parents' or whatever...

I used to do that, when I was really small. I'd stand looking out the window when it was dark, and whenever my parents asked what I was doing, I'd reply, 'waiting for my alien mum and dad to come and get me'.

I'd actually completely forgotten about that, it must be 14 or 15 years ago now.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

I took the test and got a 24 I think. I have had some pretty weird stuff happen to me. And most of it has happened lately. It all started with a dream that I had last month. I saw one of my school mates in a car accident and I woke up the next morning and heard that he was in a car accident. Also whenever I walk into a room and the television is on it will turn to static, both the picture and the sound. When I leave the room it goes back to normal. When I was little I had 3 sets of teeth. Not like a sharks, but I would have one row come up out of my gums, pull them out, and then another set would come up.

kkelley13

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by White Chocolate

hello i think i am a star person and sense someone came up to you and said that i think its true because right now that sounds like it's gonna happen and i might be able to help you
PS> sorry for the weirdness but i truly need help right now and some hope i believe in god but the truth that came out frightens me i was just human girl then i found this out

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Jennifer Randel, and I am a star child. I have spent 14 years in this body and I beg other star children to ask questions, do not just search on the internet for answers, especially if you cannot remember your past.

Other questions, post away

Love and Light
Jenni

PS: This is an adequate test (My Score:47)

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Here are all my questions I got points for with thoughts attached:

2. The child has an average body temperature of below 97.6 F [36.4 C] degrees
I have low thyroid. Runs in the family. Body temp always been a low average.

4. The child began saying a number of words clearly by six months of age (at least one year before the average talking age of 18 months.) = 1
I developed early verbally and physically… but some people do, some don’t. Who cares?

5. The child began walking by one-half-year-old ( before the average walking age of one year old.) = 1 Yup that’s me. And lots of people.

6. When the child began speaking, s/he used phrases or whole sentences almost immediately, not just single words = 1
Yup, ask my mum lol

7. People notice that the child seems extremely mature for their age, almost like an adult in a child’s body. = 1 As a child yes. Now I feel a bit delayed

8. In childhood the child sought out more advanced activities, being bored with and underchallenged by the games the other children his/her age wanted to play. = 1
I’m pretty sure lots of kids are like this, and lots aren’t.

12. The child is very sensitive, and is put off by, or shrinks away from the destructive, mean, cruel, violent, or wasteful behavior of the other kids, and cannot understand why they are that way. = 1 I think that’s a fairly natural state, some get calloused early in life, others don’t. Whatever.

15. The child has more than once foretold something in the future that later actually happens, or has a “Dream” which later comes true (precognition). = 1
Yeah, but so what....Sorry, but this is something I really think is somehow just a part of human existence that we think is supernatural or spiritual because we haven’t dissected it and reproduced it in a lab.

19. The child is adept at cross-species communication, both knowing what an animal (e.g.., pet dog, a dolphin, etc.) is thinking, and communicating telepathically with that animal, and the animal responds to the silent communication. = 1
I have a weird relationship with cats. My first word was ‘kitty’ and the most wretched anti-social cats will like me and come straight for me. Lots of people like that, again…also have dreams talking to them that come true. Coincidence though maybe?

20. The child “just knows” something intuitively about a person, a place, or a situation, which then turns out correct, (i.e., the child is “psychic”). = 1 Yeah….happened lots. Lots of people like this. Always have been. Are they all star seed? Gawd….

21. The child affects certain electrical appliances repeatedly by his/her mere presence, (such as a TV changing channels, a radio turning on, a wristwatch not working any more, or a lamp turning on or off without touching it ) = 1
Every wrist or pocket watch I’ve ever owned has literally fallen to pieces for some freaky reason or another. I never ever wear one now, or keep a pocket watch. Maybe it’s cuz I’m poor and always got crappy watches though.

23. The child reports seeing Visitors that the parents/others cannot see, or sees things out of the corner of the eye which disappear when stared directly at; (inter-dimensional viewing). = 1
Who hasn’t seem some sort of weird stuff out of the corner of their eye?

24. The child can see auras around other people or animals
Yes I see ‘auras’ but I think this is completely something scientific that again we call magic cause we don’t know why some people see it and some don’t. Or don't have explained yet. I really have trouble caring...

25. The child sees or feels color, patterns or “textures” in those auras, which provide information about the other’s health, emotional state, psychic attunement, etc. = 1
So…I have something called ‘synesthesia’ and I think this is just a variation…very subjective too. How many aura ‘codes’ are there out there….and rarely are they consistent.

Continued

[edit on 10-4-2009 by phoebeflakes]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
46. The child after age 6 hardly ever gets serious flus or other illnesses that sweep through their classroom or neighborhood [increased infectious resistance], and heals extremely rapidly from cuts, fractures, and other injuries, or, some Star Kids go the alternate path: are extremely sensitive to environmental contaminants, the sensitivity expressed as allergies, and have low digestive tolerance for certain substances (for instance, cannot tolerate dairy products, are mildly allergic to even whole-wheat products, and find meat-eating repulsive) , or develop disorders (labeled as "Asperger's", ot "Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity") which suggest an incompatibility between their neurological wiring and the nervous system of regular Humans. = 1.
I was nicknamed the pea princess as a child. I have strange insensitivities. So does the rest of my family!!! I get high from eating ice cream. Seriously. And then really b*tchy. Asperger’s affects several people in my family and I have a few traits….ADHD is rampant in my family.

47. The child has an unusual eye iris color, or iris pattern, or pupil shape, or overall eye configuration in the head. = 1
My eyes were black when I was born (like, from the very moment I was born), nobody could tell where my pupil started, and it freaked the doctors out. Now they are extremely dark brown. Sounds supernatural to me!! Or not…

50. The child has complained about wanting to “go home” elsewhere and feeling alienated from the coarseness of Earth society and typical human behaviors. = 1
I was an oddball, why wouldn’t I have felt like this? Plus who wouldn’t want to get out of a world full of sadness/tragedy….

51. The child is strongly drawn to other Star Kids, and they, too are also strongly drawn to and feel an affinity with the child as a Star Kid. = 1
I have one friend who claims she is an indigo. She says I’m the only person she’s ever met that she relates to. It was almost automatic before we scarcely knew eachother. So what, we understand eachother’s mannerisms, have similar struggles. No mystery there, to me.
52. Score only ONE of the following two Sub-Questions [(a) or (b)]:
(a). The child does exceptionally well in school, easily mastering subjects without much or any study, is bored with the pace of instruction in most schools, and is comfortable in a learning environment well ahead of his age.
(b). The child is misunderstood by the school system, mislabeled “Attention Deficit Disorder” or “Learning Disability”

Grade 1-3 – labeled learning disordered, teachers fed up with my lousy attention span, no social skills, always off in another world. Grade 4 – IQ tested, placed in a gifted program. I began to excel at school, above any of my peers….really hyperfocused if anything… Geezz….that never happens to anyone but star children, unheard of!!!

So I counted up 20 points.
But probably half the people I know could have sucked 20 points out of this questionnaire.
I just don't believe this star child stuff, I really think it's a handy questionnaire that anyone can fit into, and then feel glad to buy books and videos from somebody laughing all the way to the bank....

Edit: I think it's actually 19 I got.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by phoebeflakes]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join