It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
2003 by Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
(Note: This Questionnaire may also be used by adults suspecting they are Star Seeds.)
Directions: Circle score number at end of each question answered "yes", and add up the scores at the end.
Score of 12= probably a Star Kid
Score of 16 = most likely a Star Kid
Score of 20+ = absolutely a Star Kid
1. The child has a larger than average head for his/her age and height, especially in the front or top of the head. = 1
2. The child has an average body temperature of below 97.6 F [36.4 C] degrees = 1
3. The child’s birth was notable for there being a strange presence or figure in the delivery room. or an aura (glow) noted around the child or their crib. = 2
4. The child began saying a number of words clearly by six months of age (at least one year before the average talking age of 18 months.) = 1
5. The child began walking by one-half-year-old ( before the average walking age of one year old.) = 1
6. When the child began speaking, s/he used phrases or whole sentences almost immediately, not just single words = 1
7. People notice that the child seems extremely mature for their age, almost like an adult in a child’s body. = 1
8. In childhood the child sought out more advanced activities, being bored with and underchallenged by the games the other children his/her age wanted to play. = 1
9. The child mentioned recalling his/her “other parents” out among the stars, or expressed a longing to go back to his/her “real home” out in the cosmos. = 2
10. The child’s gaze seems unusually mature and penetrating/knowing. = 1
11. The child’s entire childhood is notable for growing up very much faster physically and intellectually than the other children the same age. = 1
12. The child is very sensitive, and is put off by, or shrinks away from the destructive, mean, cruel, violent, or wasteful behavior of the other kids, and cannot understand why they are that way. = 1
13. Sometimes, when the child goes by an amber sodium-vapor-plasma streetlight, the light goes out, particularly if the child is emotionally charged = 2
14. The child exhibits mental telepathy (silent mind-to-mind communication). = 1
15. The child has more than once foretold something in the future that later actually happens, or has a “Dream” which later comes true (precognition). = 1
16. The child has made an object move by focused mental concentration effort, such as influencing a pinball game, a basketball shot, or a bowling ball’s direction. =1
17. The child can mentally see something going on at a different location, or in the past, or in the future (clairvoyance/remote viewing). = 1
18. The child acquires new information spontaneously, apparently by mental “downloading”, either in awake-state awareness or by being shown things during sleep. = 1
[If the child knows the data came from Star Visitors, =2]
19. The child is adept at cross-species communication, both knowing what an animal (e.g.., pet dog, a dolphin, etc.) is thinking, and communicating telepathically with that animal, and the animal responds to the silent communication. = 1
20. The child “just knows” something intuitively about a person, a place, or a situation, which then turns out correct, (i.e., the child is “psychic”). = 1
21. The child affects certain electrical appliances repeatedly by his/her mere presence, (such as a TV changing channels, a radio turning on, a wristwatch not working any more, or a lamp turning on or off without touching it ) = 1
22. The child has admitted using mental thought to influence the behavior of another, and is effective at this silent influencing (e.g. a parent for a second dessert helping) = 1
23. The child reports seeing Visitors that the parents/others cannot see, or sees things out of the corner of the eye which disappear when stared directly at; (inter-dimensional viewing). = 1
24. The child can see auras around other people or animals (quasi-visible energy fields, often visible with Kirlian photography). = 1
25. The child sees or feels color, patterns or “textures” in those auras, which provide information about the other’s health, emotional state, psychic attunement, etc. = 1
26. The child is able to use psychic diagnosis (intuitive “seeing”, or passing a hand above the patient’s body) to correctly locate an area of illness, injury, or disease. = 1
27. The child uses internalized energy (psychic energy/prana/chi/cosmic force) and directs it outward to the place on another person’s/animal’s body that needs healing, and that person/animal very soon experiences improved health.=1
28. The child has made him/herself “invisible”, either by relocating elsewhere by mental effort, or more commonly, by causing those around not to notice that the child is present. When the child “turns it off”, others suddenly notice him/her. = 1
29. The child has caused an object to relocate from one location to another without touching it [teleportation], or made it rise from the ground and move [telekenesis], solely by mental effort and intention. = 2
30. The child has been observed at least once to self-levitate (rise several inches or more above the ground), whether intentionally or spontaneously, = 2
31. The child engages in actions, rituals or ceremonies of their own design which are intended to impart healing to a person, an animal, a plant, or a particular place on the Earth. = 1. [If the child has brought a completely-dead animal, plant, person, or ecological area back to life by such healing, then the score for this question = 5.]
32. The child has deliberately influenced time by causing an event, such as a road trip, to complete very rapidly (e.g., a 1-hour trip in ½ hour, without speeding up). = 1
33. The child has caused a lengthy event to occur in a brief time, by the clock; (e.g., in 15 minutes events stretch out so that everyone believes an hour had passed. = 1
34. The child can tell when a future event, (e.g., an earthquake, car accident, a fire ), is going to happen, warns others about the event, which then occurs. = 1
35. Sometimes at night the child’s consciousness/personality goes elsewhere, via out-of-body/astral travel), (even though the physical body remains in bed,) and returns later and reports experiences had elsewhere. = 1 [If visits the Star Visitors, = 2]
36. During waking state the child has traveled out-of-body to have experiences elsewhere. Those near the child merely note that s/he seemed “tuned out”. The child later returns with recollection of these experiences elsewhere. = 1
37. The child has served at times as a communication channel for off-planet intelligences, and has some awareness of which Star Visitor is speaking through him/her. = 2
38. The child reports visits by the Star Visitors (ET’s).= 1
39. The child’s parent(s) have had visits by the Star Visitors. = 1
40. The child reports that the Star Visitors are family from an earlier existence. = 2
41. The child has experienced at least one episode of sharing their mental space with a Star Visitor, who utilizes the child’s mind and body for limited periods to experience life on Earth. = 1
42. The child has demonstrated the capacity to summon one or more Star Visitors or their spacecraft (UFO) successfully, and they later show up as requested. = 1
43. The child is obsessed and driven with a sense of special mission on Earth, even if that mission is not yet entirely clear to the child at the present time. = 1
44. The child exercises unusual adult-like initiatives for the social good, (such as contacting their Senator or a television personality to present a plan for achieving peace in a specific situation); or, if an adult, uncharacteristically begins such world-healing activities. =1
45. The child reacts with an unusually intense positive recognition or emotion to realistic photos or drawings of Star Visitors in magazines, on television, or in a movie. = 1
46. The child after age 6 hardly ever gets serious flus or other illnesses that sweep through their classroom or neighborhood [increased infectious resistance], and heals extremely rapidly from cuts, fractures, and other injuries, or, some Star Kids go the alternate path: are extremely sensitive to environmental contaminants, the sensitivity expressed as allergies, and have low digestive tolerance for certain substances (for instance, cannot tolerate dairy products, are mildly allergic to even whole-wheat products, and find meat-eating repulsive) , or develop disorders (labeled as "Asperger's", ot "Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity") which suggest an incompatibility between their neurological wiring and the nervous system of regular Humans. = 1.
47. The child has an unusual eye iris color, or iris pattern, or pupil shape, or overall eye configuration in the head. = 1
48. The child is drawn at an early age to a non-church natural spirituality which incorporates reverence for the Earth as a living organism/consciousness, the sacredness of life in all creatures great and small, and an awareness of the cosmic reach of life. = 1
49. The child, without any coaching, has a natural affinity for correctly using crystals, energetic stones, or other power objects to amplify psi energy, e.g., for healing purposes. = 1
50. The child has complained about wanting to “go home” elsewhere and feeling alienated from the coarseness of Earth society and typical human behaviors. = 1
51. The child is strongly drawn to other Star Kids, and they, too are also strongly drawn to and feel an affinity with the child as a Star Kid. = 1
52. Score only ONE of the following two Sub-Questions [(a) or (b)]:
(a). The child does exceptionally well in school, easily mastering subjects without much or any study, is bored with the pace of instruction in most schools, and is comfortable in a learning environment well ahead of his age, (e.g., an elementary student taking high school classes, a high schooler doing college or graduate work, or a child bored in a Gifted School = 1[or]
(b). The child is misunderstood by the school system, mislabeled “Attention Deficit Disorder” or “Learning Disability” (because s/he is bored, under-challenged, or put off by the “normal” children’s learning pace); or mislabeled “Hyperactivity Disorder” (because of fidgetiness in the classroom out of boredom, or because of their thoughts directed to more challenging subjects, or because the child is highly focused on a topic of interest and perseveres much longer than is considered “normal”); or mislabeled “Learning Disabled” (because s/he sees and points out the connections between the subject being taught and other subjects, (such as history-math-science-art connections) when the teacher only wants to hear about the one subject being taught.) = 1
53. The child has experienced a “Walk-In” or replacement of the original human (dying) personality by a new (off-world) personality, which takes on the existing body and continues the life, having memory of earlier years but with different abilities and personality = 1
54. The child has an unusually large bioelectromagnetic-photic field extending outward from their body, (e.g., over 3 feet [1 meter]), as measured by dowsing rods.= 1[/qote]
Now add it up and share your thoughts!
Full Source, More Info.
Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Thanks a million.
Regarding the test :
I don't have any children of my own. Nor do I plan on having any.
I answered this test to the best of my abilities regarding my own personal memories, and the majority of the questions ended up having paragraphs of explanations and experiences I remember from my youth.
I'm not comfortable posting my results on the board - but I scored high on the test.
What does this mean? That I'm special? Nah, I don't believe that for a moment....does it mean it explains a lot for me personally about my life and not fitting in to the "norm"? I suppose so.
But I fail to see how knowing any of this is supposed to help me in the present, or the future.
Originally posted by aleon1018
I suppose these are the opposite of the black eyed kids who are most likely possessed at a later age by alien entities?