It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Pii Pii Brothers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Super Pii Pii Brothers of Japan have breached the gender barrier by introducing a new video game that allows anyone to strap on and control a never ending stream of urine with your Wii remote control.

Yes ladies, you can be the envy of the trailer park as you fill the toilets and even urinate on the occasional stray cat or other critter that pops up out of the toilet in whack-a-mole style.

With over 100 different bathrooms to choose from and toilet lids that open and close automatically the fun just never ends. And there is even a multi-player mode for dueling pee pees. The only thing missing is a virtual beer.

According to the Japanese text on the box "Super Pii Pii Brothers promotes good bathroom skills and allows women to experience for the first time the pleasure of urinating while standing." What we say is that virtual peeing is damn fun!

Just curious. Do any women find this offensive...or could be "damn fun"?

Did Nintendo cross the line with this one?

Video and source here

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
im really just wondering why this made it's way onto ATS, as opposed to BTS?

Is there some sort of spin? I'm pretty sure this is an April Fool's joke, and a lame one at that.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Its an April fools Joke perpetrated by ThinkGeek.com, if you click on the add to cart button it shows you that its an April Fools joke.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_Wii

Just curious. Do any women find this offensive...or could be "damn fun"?

Did Nintendo cross the line with this one?

Video and source here

I've played it! It's great fun, and I can't wait for the sequel: Super doo doo brothers!

It has 100 doo doo environments, and 50 different types of doo doo!

Oh boy!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Yes...my apologizes. It WAS a lame attempt at a Aprils Fool. I have too much time on my hands. :w:

new topics

top topics

join