It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G'dayFrom DownUnder!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hello ATS!!! This site is awesome and you people are bloody fantastic!!
I'm Tim, new member from Australia (and if you have any aussie related topics be sure to let me know
)
I first started looking at conspiracy related stuff on 9-11, "the lone gunman" pilot episode had aired the week or so before and i was the only person I knew who was awake at a ridiculous hour to watch it.
I'm really into tv fakery, especially the moon footage and 9-11
thats all for now =)
-tim

[edit on 1-4-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
G'morning mate. You are either up early or up late. Must be 0530am in rooland. Always enjoy my chats with cyber friends in the land down under.
Hope your stay here is enjoyable.
Regards,
John

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by twisted-timothy

And a fine hello to you. We welcome you to ATS.

Glad you joined the biggest and baddest site on the web.

You'll notice that I edited your header. We do have a few rules of the road. After all, this is the number one biggest site of it's kind. These links will help you understand:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have fun. This is a place to learn and enjoy.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Welcome fello Aussie. Do a search for Australian conspiracies and you'll find a couple of good threads. Looking forward to chatting to you.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Hiyah Tim,

Welcome to ATS! Have fun poking around the site, it's an awesome site for sure with lots of great folks and great material.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Welcome, twisted-timothy!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™.

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

new topics

top topics

join