It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know of 0-1-0 or ZOZ signal, please u2u me, please give me 24 hours before removing t

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

I thought it was a fun post. Maybe the guy had a hunch about something or thought he had uncovered something shattering. Perhaps a weird dream that seemed too real. It happens to just about everyone, besides "fishing" for info can yield results.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Since this is a conspiracy board; could it be this is an April Fools Joke by the Mod's.

Nope.

I did read the mail he sent, however, and checked my (extensive) sources. It appears that someone is hoaxing him in a fairly cruel (but VERY lame) way. I can see where folks unfamiliar with military policies might fall for this one.

Anyway, thread is closing now.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I've been a reader of this board now for about 7 or 8 years. I found it through endless web linking and found that This board discussed alot of things I've pondered myself. But over the last couple of years I 've noticed the quality of Posts and threads have gone down. There have been numerous threads of just pure garbage. It's own popularity has brought out a lot of the loonies. Some BELEIVE what they are saying while others are just trying to evoke a response. And members who are responding to these threads have a hard time setting aside thier own beliefs and thier own ego to constructively discuss whatever topic. It derails the topic and starts an egotistical Battle Royale to see who's belief comes out on top ( is that chest pumping I hear). This is what a lot of the response evokers thrive on. Unfortunately when someone has something genuine to share, they are immediately jumped on with such vitrol that the topic will fizzle out or morph into some grotesque bastardized version of the original post with all constructive discussion completely missed. This community was meant to be a an open forum for any and all to discuss Ideas, thoughts, experiences, beliefs (however I feel beliefs are part of the issue here. Beliefs are absolute in most cases and do not allow the individual to see with an open mind, without prejudice which is critical to discussing Most if not all of the ideas and such set forth here in this community.), or whatever. If you cannot participate constructively in a topic then don't post. If you cannot set aside some of your beliefs and rationally discuss a topic then don't post. It leads to a neverending thread of complete nonsense and really makes the community as a whole look completely ridiculous. No wonder some people think were all nut jobs in here. With that said I think this whole thread epitomizes what is wrong with this community. The OP gave 6 letter/numbers. 6. With absolutely no substance. And he simply asked if this meant something to someone. Anyone. He didn't really even want a public response. He said if it panned out he would disperse info to a Moderator to post as they see fit. End of discussion He even asked for 24 hours to do what he could with any info he received. So far nothing! Fine so what . Patience is a virtue. Learn it. In the meantime it would be nice for people to come off of thier soapboxes (Moderators included) Quit responding (like I am doing now. Oh the Irony!!) and wait for more info to be released. If there is something contructive to add then by all means post. Please!! It's encouraged. If after time has been afforded to the OP and there is nothing, post as such and lock thread to fade away to the archives of yesterdays past thought. If this is a genuine post then the information will come when it is time. If it's a "hoax" , I find it a good experiment that could show just how ridiculous, egotistical, and impatient we all really are and how we are willing to go to all lengths of the internet just to make sure everyone knows it.

All I'm saying is give the person a chance to speak thier case without all of the darn chest thumping. Stop adding to the nonsense so the substance of the post can stand out.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join