It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know of 0-1-0 or ZOZ signal, please u2u me, please give me 24 hours before removing t

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
As I said before, all that I asked was 24 hours of help and guidence, after that I will follow this up myself, if nothing is forthcoming.

What exactly are you trying to do?
I'm confused. Can you explain what it is that may or may not interest us in 24 hours?

DGtempe is right there have been more and more threads that make no sense at all these days.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Guys.

Honestly.

The Original Poster asked for information on some number/letter codes. He said if it adds up to something to reveal on ATS, he WILL reveal it on ATS.
The Original Poster also nicely asked for some time to investigate it. I am happy to give him the time he needs.

24 hours.

Until that 24 hours are up, there is NOTHING to add except information you may possess on the codes he indicated he needs more info on.

You may judge the poster all you want to in your own heads. Bring it to this forum and it's OFF-TOPIC!

Last warning.

Cuhail

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

I unreservedly withdraw my sarcasm, but my question on the OPs background still stands. If we had some kind of clue as to what we are looking for we might know which direction to take in order to help.
Are we just explaining what a ZOZ signal is or trying to unlock the code of the signal. Where is the signal coming from?
I know it will be explained further if/when appropriate but if we could be thrown just a small bone.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I guess I am as confused as everyone else.

This reminds me of a thread at the end of last year about a guy being followed and watched by an invisible entity, as well as seeing his clone at a diner. Great story, anyone have a link to that thread?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

As the others already mentioned, ZOZ must mean transmit this message (I'll have to take their word for it).

That leaves the 0-1-0.

Could it be binary code?

Total stab in the dark. If it is binary code, then we have to figure out what 010 means.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by Qwenn

That leaves the 0-1-0.

Now I am very confused. People are talking about 0-1-0 AND ZOZ.
I thought the Op was about 0-1-0 OR ZOZ.
0-1-0 = ZeroOneZero

Does this change anything for anyone?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Good point. Not sure.

I thought 0-1-0 stood for something and then the ZOZ was saying to 'transmit the message' of whatever 0-1-0 meant. For instance if 0-1-0 meant aliens are invading tomorrow (for example) and then the ZOZ meant to spread the message.

The O.P. confused me terribly so you are more likely right and I am wrong.

Qwenn, can you tell use how you came across this code when you log on next?

EDIT: Or maybe he phrased it as 'or' in case someone knew what one half meant but not the other?

[edit on 4/1/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
The Original Poster asked for information on some number/letter codes. He said if it adds up to something to reveal on ATS, he WILL reveal it on ATS.

But.....he could have just used Google or other search engines....like I and many others did.....then posted his findings. Why the drama? Why all the nothing? I found the ZOZ reference in roughly 5 minutes....intrepid even faster.

0-1-0 doesn't suggest binary to me. The leading zero is meaningless in binary and the result converts to "2". I'm wondering if it is simply a mirror representation of the ZOZ string.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Heck yeah it does.....just can't say how right now....hmmmmm

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Oh my god, whats happening, omg...

Military codes? Ok... What's so special and requires so much attetion?

Qween, why don't you tell us what you're trying to do and let us help you instead of making us wonder.

Tell us the code or whatever you have.

[edit on 4/1/2008 by die_another_day]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

You speak as though you have received a transmission...possibly military in nature. Perhaps you know something that is about to go down?

Why do you need other's permission to post when we don't know for sure what it is you are requesting. If you want permission, you have mine! If we aren't privy to the same information you have, then there's little we can offer except what a search of the net tells us.

Aside from the Z-codes used in commerical and military radio operations, I'm at a loss and will await more information from you.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Seriously you guys, listen to Cuhail and give the OP his 24 hours before you pass judgement and insult him, Before he gets discouraged. If something good comes of this then you will all feel wrong for not wanting to allow him his 24 hours.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Found the link about the code:

Link to Above Top Secret post about ZOZ code

This is in the thread about Dr. Boylan and the Altimarans arriving.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This ZOZ is going on all ATS! I guess it's some code that if some figure it out will join some sorta group or more realistically it is April fools day! Here's another thread with someone else asking for ZOZ

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well thank you DG for mentioning ZOZ in your thread.

DG was mocking this thread in her own.

Will everybody just please tune in TOMORROW to find out what the OP was talking about?

YOU have no idea.

I have no idea.

WE have no real idea at all.

Hell, maybe the OP has no idea.

BUT.

I said I'd give him 24 hours and I mean to give him 24 hours.

I can wait patiently, why can't you guys?

Let him formulate his thoughts and get back to us.

Cuhail

[edit on 4/1/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Ah. Sorry. Didn't realize we were supposed to wait 24 hours to answer. I thought he was asking for answers and then saying we would find within 24 hours if the interpretation was correct.

I'm just messing up all over the place!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Shoot...thought I found something. Didn't look at the timestamp. Well, all this tells me is that its time for bed and I'll know more tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Ashley,
I will mention this because you were not in the wrong.

The Original Post asked for info regarding anything relating to codes. He did NOT say why, but, asked for 24 hours to figure out if the codes were important and worth revealing on ATS.

If you have info or want to research info on the codes he asked, you may and post them here. What is NOT worth asking is why he needs them or what he is trying to investigate regarding the codes.
That is what the 24 hour "hold questions" pertains to.

Did I say that right?

Cuhail

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Im curious....does this have anything to do with your "alleged" friend who has disappeared and your alleged proposition by some secret gov agency for a job?

Just wondering if this is all somehow connected?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join