It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in the 60's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I want to share one of my experiences and I have another experience i would like info or help with. In the 60's, i was going to spend the night with my cousin ,aunt and uncle. We were travelling north on 75 near the Franklin/Springboro exit, and my uncle pulls off the highway onto the emergency lane, or where one would be today and I could see cars on the south and north bound lanes pulled off the road. My uncle and I jump out of the car and I searched the direction he was looking as well as other motorist and hovering just above the roadway was 2 disc shaped craft. Both craft were on the west side of the highway. They were so low to the ground, I could not see any markings, but they were a shiny silver grey in color. I was amazed. My aunt and cousin remained in the car screaming for us to get out of there. it was like me and my uncle were mesmerized. I glanced around at other motorist and some were also mesmerized and some were fleeing almost crashing into each other. We finally left when the 2 craft shot up into the sky and headed north. As we were leaving. my aunt and uncle told me and my cousin to never say a word about what we had seen. I don't recall a dome, I believe I was staring at the bottom of the craft. The second craft was diagonally northwest of the first one and was hovering over what used to be a soapbox derby track.I am guessing my age to be around 7 or 8 years old. The day was overcast and appeared it may rain. The month I don't recall, but I was wearing a short sleeve shirt and it may been around 70's in temperature. We never discussed this again. I tried to bring it up as an adult but nobody wanted to talk about it. I was told to let dead dogs lie. I have searched some UFO sites to see if this was reported, and I have not seen anything yet. I know at least 20 automobiles were pulled off the road. So I guess I will be the first to say what I seen. This happened in Ohio and not far from Dayton and Wright Patterson Air Force base. thanks for letting me share my experience. I have others as well.

join