It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Returns from the Dead - video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There are many personal accounts of people being resuscitated after their heart has stopped for short periods. (I know two such people personally.) Many are able to relate what they experienced after clinical death, and there are many videos on the 'net that tell their story - just go to YouTube or Google Video and type 'near death experience'.

However none are as striking as this one. The guy who went through this experience found the whole thing as stunning as anyone who watches the re-enactment. If this doesn't put our lives in a different light, what can? It's quite long, but sit back and be prepared to be blown away...

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Awesome video! My story is very similar. I was not bitten by jellyfish but I came close to death. God saved me from a hopeless life. I believe Ian saw God.

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (John 3:3)

www.aglimpseofeternity.org...

[edit on 4/1/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

I too have been near death on several occasions. Suspected brain haemorrhage at about 16, diagnosed with terminal cancer at 17 (told "weeks to live",) anaphylactic shock in my twenties... Also knocked down by a car years ago; no major injury, but I looked into the headlights through the dark just before it hit me, and thought 'This is it, Heaven'. I thank God I had peace to face these moments because of the Gospel.

Here are some more challenging testimonies:

video.google.co.uk...

[edit on 2/4/08 by pause4thought]

[edit on 2/4/08 by pause4thought]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yes, Ian's testimony is incredible indeed. Amazing experience that had to have been.

That video is something everyone alive should see and hopefully see.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseSheep

That video is something everyone alive should see and hopefully see.

If only...

Yet what is unfortunate is that even after seeing such evidence many people are unwilling to take it seriously. It disturbs the comfort zone, big style. But if these first-hand accounts show that nothing that happens in a lifetime is as important as taking the Gospel seriously, we can only be spurred on to make the truth known.

Jesus taught on this very subject (Luke 16:19-31). A man entering eternity without his sin forgiven begs God to let him go back and warn his family about the reality, convinced they will then realise what he tells them is true. He says:

'...if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.' (= turn from living our way to God's way) But he told him: 'If they don't listen to Moses and the prophets (=the Old Testament), they will not be pursuaded if someone rises from the dead.'

(Luke 16:30-31)

This was primarily demonstrated when Christ Himself rose from the dead after three days in the grave. As a result, some who had opposed His teaching did become His disciples, even on masse, as they were reminded that what had happened was precicely what the Old Testament had been foretelling over thousands of years (Luke chapter 24). Others went to great lengths to try and shut up those who talked about the resurrection, just as Jesus had forseen. They weren't open to the possibility that He was who he said He was, no matter what the evidence.

However, as the second video shows, with modern resuscitation techniques more and more people are coming forward and (sometimes reluctantly) admitting that their experience after clinical death affirms that what Moses, the prophets, Christ Himself and the apostles all wrote in the Bible is true.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I have just discovered that my second link no longer works. Google video has changed since it was inserted - it seems you can no longer link to a specific video.

This link now takes you there:

video.google.com...

...click the video with a blue screen with NDE in the title (which is listed more than once)

Truly thought-provoking testimonies. One of the most astounding videos I have ever seen in my life.

I think it's worth mentioning something else that can lift our eyes above the here and now:

"90 Minutes in Heaven: a True Story of Death and Life" by Don Piper.

The book is unexpectedly very down-to earth, and well worth a read.

The blurb on the back starts like this:

On the way home from a conference, Don Piper's car was crushed by an eighteen-wheeled prison truck that had strayed into his lane. His instant death was confirmed by the medical personnel on the scene. While his body lay lifeless inside the wreck, Don experienced the glories of Heaven, in awe of its beauty and its music.

Oh, boy. The future looks good...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
ok. 24 december 1994 around 2 o clok in the afternoon.I was at my sister s house and we where just talking in the livingroom, sudently i felt real strange and needed to go to the restroom.As i walked to the room i started to feel verry wheek and kept on going as i sat on throne as to make a deposit i started to swet enought to get wet like i have taken a shower i leened my face in my hands ,to wheek to sit still and i felt my hart stop beeting.In the sudent i was looking at myself from the seeling to my back head.And i sed to myself god i am dead.that was it after what i saw two persons standing in front of me.They where my dead mother and one of my dead brother.I looked at them feeling reel good and peacefull as my mother told me not to whorry that everything was ok she had a massage to tell me they both told me in spirit language that we are wonderfull beings and that we shall see eachother later.i sed what about my body in Sylvie s bathroom then my mother told me that i was going back .Then i felt like a strong burst in the chest and woke up still siting on the comode frosen like i have been in a freezer for half a hour i was soaked wet to the knees and could nt moove at all but i started to bread again shakind like a leaf.I rapidely gained enought straint to sit still but could nt stand up yet.It took me a good 5 minits to finaly stand up and i never did my delivery i was gone to the bathroom for.When i got out of the bathroom i knew that something strange had happen. When my sister saw me she jumped back and hit the table in the diningroom screaming like she saw the devil. I did nt know how i was looking like until i whent back in the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror.My eyes where red like fire, my lips blue like a grape and my face was white like milk. I never whent to see a doctor cince my dead mother told me that everything would be allright and let me tell you that we don t have to believe that we are immortal we just have to know it in the deepest escence of our soul and wish it to be, so it will be.Remember that we are god s and that we where born to live not to dye.Finaly i realised that i have been in the bathroom for a good 30 minutes.Yes 14 years have pased cince and i am now raising my son who is 12 years old and he knows the same.In peace Mario Macro Martin (ALIVE FOR EVER)

new topics

top topics

join