It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: I don't carry a Council on Foreign Relations card or know any 'special handshake'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thought

Just for your own knowledge, wikipedia (and all of its offshoots) have been known to be in some cases to be blatantly biased, just plain wrong, misleading, politically correct etc etc.

Just take a look at wikiscanner: wikiscanner.virgil.gr...
for some information on the topic.

Even though this is slightly off topic, since we brought it up, here is an edit (that wikiscanner found) that Exxon Corp. made to the exxon valdez oil spill wiki page, YELLOW is the old, GREEN is the Exxon edits):

img374.imageshack.us...
((click for more readable image))

By that information, we should have more oil spills, it improves wildlife in the area

Here's the source page:en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 2-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by battlestargalactica

Sure, I totally acknowledge that Wikipedia has its flaws as does any other medium of information. I hope you don't use this to try to say that we can't ever use it.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thought

Use it for cold hard facts, thats about it, you know the date the constitution was signed, the next lunar eclipse, how many seconds in a year, the value of Pi to 100 places, information that can't be skewed or butchered by that site

[edit on 2-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

That, and I say also any information one can independently confirm from the sources the wiki article provides. An unsourced article? You got a minefield on your hands there, bro.

Now, back to the topic. What makes you think the source for the Rockefellar quote is reliable?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It is sourced, just need to obtain a copy of it, as said in posts back, "Lectures Francaises" (July-August 1991) is the correct original source.

Why don't you try your newly found research skills and get an online copy of it

If not, it remains disputed, and you may either believe the quote to be made by D. Rockefeller, or not.

It is, as many reputable articles pertaining to the matter (of quote authenticity), an optional quote, neither proved nor disproved. Thats where this quote continues to reside.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You're missing the point. How credible is it, honestly, that "French Lectures" has inside access to the Bilderberg Conference when no one else has ever obtained it? How convenient is it, that such a quote perfectly supports their ideology?

Not credible and too convenient, says I.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
"In terms of this North America, 'Obama clicks his fingers trying to remember the word' whadaya?" Person who asked the question helps Obama out "UNION."

I love that part.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
i wish I could expand on this, but I know the statement regarding the 'gratitude' extended to the 'press' for their discretion was not sourced exclusively to one source, apparently more than one 'independent' source claimed to have heard, then repeated, this particular DR quote. It;s late in my neck of the woods so I must sign off, but hopefully some bystander here can come up with another source whose veracity you can debate. If not, I'll get on it tomorrow. Assuming you all haven't given up the thread by then.

PS - since this thread is about Obama I'll try to tie that in as well.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
It is a very good sign people are finally forcing mainstream politicians and big businessmen to confront these issues, and that the raw coverage is getting out on sources such as liveleak. Seems like every time a politician faces the people, things like CFR, the US Constitution and 911 are coming up time after time.

I don't see anything close coming out of 'coalition of the willing' countries like UK or Australia yet. So after nearly a decade of stunned silence, citizens of the US are once again taking the lead in making a difference. Take some comfort from this! Keep it coming and don't be afraid to challenge these politicians on their own turf

Wow Shar, you are right.

I almost missed out on that fact, but it's a good point. This is progress. Not success, but at least progress.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

yes people we have a choice ;the choice is ron paul with no cfr no patriot no government and forget these three clowns mc clin ba
www.ronpaul2008.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
We turn the UN into low income housing and each continent becomes a Union in www.12-21-2012-a-prophecy.com/

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
"Barack is asked about the CFR/NAU - Part 6 (3/31/08)"

"Well, I don't actually think there are Council On Foreign Relations members.'

The Council on Foreign Relations is a national membership organization. There are two groups of members, life and term members.

www.cfr.org...

Members of WeAreChange Central Florida descended upon an event for Barack Obama where they exposed his wife Michelle Obama's membership in the Council on Foreign Relations, an elite extra-governmental organization that steers a global agenda within the U.S. framework.

antinewworldorder.blogspot.com...

Barack Obama has captivated voters from all parties with his refreshing new style of rhetoric....

He has the voting record to back his criticism of the Iraq war. But like his CFR colleagues, he vows to continue the pursuit of a shadowy enemy under the vague threat of “terrorism” - a policy that has cost citizens their personal liberties, trillions in debt and untold lives. The war on terror has been crafted to spend the US into bankruptcy and setup a domestic police state....

In the middle east, the CFR's blank check for U.S. military operations will deplete U.S. resources while inciting sectarian strife and anti-U.S. sentiment, ignoring the history of blow-back as documented by the CIA.

Obama and other CFR candidates affiliation with the organization is not promoted on their websites or in any press releases because the organization has centralized political power and financial capital to set policy the public would otherwise oppose. The career politicians in the CFR know corporate sponsorship is frowned upon by voters.

The Council is one of the major conduits between government and business leaders in the US. The CFR is guaranteeing power by owning all the horses in the race that is the 2008 election. Obama is captivating unlike most of his competition, undoubtedly intelligent enough to understand his political niche.

Another CFR US president guarantees more of the same costly foreign policy that protects corporate interests and isolates the US. Like his colleagues, Barack Obama's stated foreign policy intentions foment the long term militarization and balkanization of the middle east while resources will continue to be spent in deficit to finance an illegal foreign policy. Only when the control of the CFR is fully exposed will the voters have a real democratic choice.

www.nowpublic.com...

[edit on 22-4-2008 by anhinga]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I was watching the Daily Show last night, and Obama was on it.

Jon Stewart: "So, is your plan to enslave the white race?"
Obama: "Haha, no, that's not OUR plan."

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but what does he mean "our?" It just caught me off guard that he would say "our plan."

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
that answers to most of the questions asked on this board are in the amazing documentary, "ENDGAME: Blueprint for Global Enslavement"... please do yourself a favor and watch the movie. it's available on youtube in parts or you can find a torrent or if you would like to support purchase it from the site, google it... it has a WEALTH of info and they back it up... now NO source of info should be taken as the "holy grail" truth... take notes and please do your own research... google "eugenics" it's been going on for years and was the inspiration Hitler used to carry out his plans. Hitler even wrote a letter to the father of eugenics(can't think of name right now, it's in the movie or google it) praising his book that he wrote on the subject, he called it his "bible"... the plan in a nutshell is to create a world govt and reduce the population to about 500,000million and create two classes, the elite and everybody else... where every other attempt through brute force for world conquest failed, they have now succeeded through stealth, inrementalism is the word...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join