It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11... Ploy to get Oil, or maybe something else?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Come on. We all know they are really after the technological artifacts of a past alien civilization that lay below greater Iraq - the Siriuns from the Sirius star system (who were the "gods" behind Sumeria's greatness).

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
When you see how much Bush and his cronies have benefited from 9/11 (in terms of their plans already made for war, Domestic policies etc.) it's becomes clear that they really had something to gain. Put that together with the monumental intelligence 'faliures' throughtout the FBI and the unbe;ievable failures of NORAD/national security on the day and you got yourself one mighty conspiracy.

I think this was a plot for war, the 'war of terrorism' which, after 9/11, Bush has lead and invaded two countries(both with oil interests: pipeline in Afghanistan, vast oil reserves in Iraq). Now we see that after months of "SADDAM HAS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" we realise that in fact this was also lies, spin, and exaggerated intelligence. It's all one big bunch of lies.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I agree and think its entirely about ensuring world domination in the coming years. With control of whats left of the world's oil, we'll have plenty of leverage. Running up a trillion dollar debt today won't mean squat when all of the worlds economies bust because there is no oil to produce food. Yeah thats right, most of the world's oil is not to run your car, its used for farming and food production.
Don't think about what a barrel of oil costs now, think about what control over the remaining oil will be worth in the future?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
Come on. We all know they are really after the technological artifacts of a past alien civilization that lay below greater Iraq - the Siriuns from the Sirius star system (who were the "gods" behind Sumeria's greatness).

I agree.
It is all about control of that area of the world where the Babylonians and Sumerians lived. The Middle East has been a coveted area for all of civilization. It is the real reson religious wars are fought.
It is not oil, but POWER.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Seekerof,

sorry. those that have read my so called drivel in the past will automatically know whom I am referring to.

the prince of the air, the lord of the flies...

For those that have a clue anyway. Riddles aren't riddles when you know the answer, now are they!

Knowledge is all that is, and the entire world is one giant riddle to be solved... all there is is lessons!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
I really dont think the oil will make up for the amount of money spent on the war. Thats why he'll probably go to war with someone else with even more oil that would cover the cost of war.

Can't... middle east has the most oil. And no matter who they go after, they end up spending more money on the war than they steal from natural resources. Doesn't add up as logical..

There must be another motive... terrorism is definitely NOT it if you've been paying attention. But what is it? I love puzzles

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
lilblam, I think that you have to view these conspiracies about Sept. 11/2001 as a game on who benefits, as well as who these benefactors report to. Look to the hierarchy on the use of capital, where this capital goes to, then the people who have this capital, who then report to who?

Let's approach in the scale of hierarchy, who benefits, then the people who benefit report to who?

For example, some say it was a game to get America more power over the lives of its citizens. Others say, its the agenda of oil extraction. Others still say it was Israel. If either one of these benefits, then who benefits after this?

Let's not zoom out TOO far, as almost all things of this sort are originating at the 4th density service to self lizard overlords, but that's too far for our purposes here. They have their own reasons to do things, so we cannot just blame everything on them and leave it at that. What is the direct purpose of the perpetrators, and then we can step farther back up the hierarchy from this.

For example, it seems like the suicidal people who took over the plane were mind controlled in some way. Who would mind control them? Is it our US government, or a branch of some shadow organization? Is Israel involved, in which case is it Mossad or is it Sharon, or is it all connected and they're all in cahoots?

Maybe because in reality this world already has a secret one-world government that calls the shots at the top, and it echoes down to the publicity-stunt governments of different nations... who then carry out the orders? Or maybe the publicity-stunt governments aren't really aware of what transpires... as only a few key people in them know, and everyone else is just a puppet?

But the underlying reason for doing 9/11 and doing what happened afterwards is not oil, as we lost much more money than we can ever gain from the oil. It must be something else... maybe this is just a step-by-step initiation of the plan to establish the New World Order?

Before you know it, all countries are terrorist and we're taking everything over.. say didn't Hitler try that already?

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hasn't this been discussed before?

Regardless:

1. 9/11
2. Iraq

Both were all about oil IMO.

Mr. Mulder

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathWarrior
Did anyone notice what happened to the typical American after the "attack"? They started flying their flags, pledging their allegiance, and donating to so-called "firemen's funds." The whole 9/11 thing was a plot by the government to raise extinct feelings of pride in your country, and in turn gain support to go to war with Iraq and Osama bin Laden. First off, let me start by saying that I know for a fact that ever since George Sr. was in office, Saddam has had at least three snipers trained on his head that were ready to pull the trigger when ordered to do so. Secondly, if you ask me, Osama is probably an actor in a basement somewhere in Nevada. But thats just my opinion. What I'm trying to say is this whole war is about getting more money out of Americans. We havent spent 100 Billion dollars on moving troops and feeding them. We've probably spent more like 100 million dollars on them, and the rest has gone into the governments pockets to help spy on the citizens that gave them the money!

Or better yet... to black projects and developing of top secret technology... with nano-technological molecular assembly capabilities, maybe a space-time bending craft, or things like the HAARP that can be used for mass mind control and manipulation of weather as well as maybe even controlled invisibility... there are many possibilities.

The point is, many people are on ATS because they are fed up with this bull#, and they finally want the truth. But we can't HAVE the truth, can we? So once enough people have had enough, things will start changing. The government only has the power when the people let it... because without strong nationalism and patriotism the government feels nervous as we know already. Hitler could NEVER do what he did without the support of the mind controlled nation of docile sheeple. It is the people that have the power to remove the government, not the other way around. Once you give it too much power, it corrupts... and by now it may even be too late as the government is too powerful and has its hands in just about everything.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milk
I think it was a ploy to give conspiracy theorists something to stew over while the real story happens!!

MONICA MOVES INTO THE WHITEHOUSE, GW GETS FREE CIGARS!!!!

ok... maybe not... but it is just as possible...

The OIL idea seems to be the cover that is given to appease conspiracy theorists. But it doesn't hold water as we lost much more money than it seems possible to gain from the oil... it's just pure logic at work here.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence

Ok, you probably mean Orion that's always possible

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by daedenfach
I agree and think its entirely about ensuring world domination in the coming years. With control of whats left of the world's oil, we'll have plenty of leverage. Running up a trillion dollar debt today won't mean squat when all of the worlds economies bust because there is no oil to produce food. Yeah thats right, most of the world's oil is not to run your car, its used for farming and food production.
Don't think about what a barrel of oil costs now, think about what control over the remaining oil will be worth in the future?

But I thought the oil companies were an international private enterprise... that had business in ALL countries. Therefore, how is US government going to control THAT monopoly? It's upto the companies... and the companies aren't located necessarily in one country at all.. they are spread worldwide as most countries NEED oil anyway. So even if a Peak Oil causes an oil Crisis, it will be the companies not US that will have ownership of the oil, and they will simply sell to the highest bidder.

Although if economy collapses and the stock market goes "boom", money will become worth less than the paper it is printed on. Especially considering the possibilities of the upcoming cataclysms and changes in our civilization...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
But I thought the oil companies were an international private enterprise... that had business in ALL countries. Therefore, how is US government going to control THAT monopoly? It's upto the companies... and the companies aren't located necessarily in one country at all.. they are spread worldwide as most countries NEED oil anyway. So even if a Peak Oil causes an oil Crisis, it will be the companies not US that will have ownership of the oil, and they will simply sell to the highest bidder.

Although if economy collapses and the stock market goes "boom", money will become worth less than the paper it is printed on. Especially considering the possibilities of the upcoming cataclysms and changes in our civilization...

I think the bigger threat to the world is corporations than anything that came out of 9-11 and thats why I started a thread about it. And I quoted you because it proves one thing, the only people benefitting from this war for oil scheme is corporations. Hell I was probably the hardest person to convince that corporations were taking over everything in the world but the more you look at it its true.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

Regardless:

1. 9/11
2. Iraq

Mr. Mulder

But how do you explain the fact that we SPENT more money on GETTING the oil than we could ever GAIN from the oil ITSELF?? That's illogical... it would make absolutely NO SENSE!

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

That might be true but you have to consider all possibilities. The truth may be in fact that those companies are controlled by their governments. So in actual fact if that were true, the government would actually be in control of the oil.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

I think the bigger threat to the world is corporations than anything that came out of 9-11 and thats why I started a thread about it. And I quoted you because it proves one thing, the only people benefitting from this war for oil scheme is corporations. Hell I was probably the hardest person to convince that corporations were taking over everything in the world but the more you look at it its true.

Yes it seems that way, but you can thank Capitalism for that one! Maybe the break up of USSR was planned BY the companies that came to power from a capitalistic western world, and they wanted to spread into communist areas... but could NOT because they were ruled and controlled by the government. So, they staged a revolt and a takeover.. and now what was once Communist USSR is a bunch of independent nations that are run by... guess who? Large corporations. Makes you think...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

But how do you explain the fact that we SPENT more money on GETTING the oil than we could ever GAIN from the oil ITSELF?? That's illogical... it would make absolutely NO SENSE!

Because of the corporations, the government thinks that we can get long term returns from making a stable pipelien of oil but in reality it is only the weapon industry and other related businesses that profit both short term and long term from this war. Its like landmines, some companies make landmines and then also provide the medical care to care for land mine injuries. So think about it. Money for Landmines + Money to fix the poor bastards who step on them. Its what we all overlook. Things like Haliburton, the real benefactor from a war on terrorism.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

That might be true but you have to consider all possibilities. The truth may be in fact that those companies are controlled by their governments. So in actual fact if that were true, the government would actually be in control of the oil.

And we can go deeper... the corporations and the media may be secretly controlled by our government AT the highest level, and our government is in turn controlled by some shadow organization which is in turn controlled by some top-secret WORLD government, which is in turn controlled by alien races who are also part of some hierarchy... we are simply at the BOTTOM of the entire hierarchy and we don't really know how deep the Rabbit Hole really goes, now do we?

And people think their Bosses at work are all-powerfu... ha!

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Regardless:

1. 9/11
2. Iraq

Mr. Mulder

We don't need the oil. We have the techonology to rid the world of fossil fuels and oil. We're simply trying to control the oil to hide the truth that this technology has come from other world space craft.

www.disclosureproject.org...

Imagine this. If the government released this new techonology long ago we would have no reason to go to the middle east in the first place to try and take over the oil fields there. That's why the people in the Middle East hate us.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Regardless:

1. 9/11
2. Iraq

Mr. Mulder

We don't need the oil. We have the techonology to rid the world of fossil fuels and oil. We're simply trying to control the oil to hide the truth that this technology has come from other world space craft.

www.disclosureproject.org...

Imagine this. If the government released this new techonology long ago we would have no reason to go to the middle east in the first place to try and take over the oil fields there. That's why the people in the Middle East hate us.

They hated us long before we showed up... secret CIA operations have been active in all countries around the world, supporting rebel groups and totalitarian governments depending on what suited us at the time. The people there KNOW what we are doing, but the media in US stays silent and unaware. No wonder they hate us! And the people don't even know why...

Also, you're right... technology that can easily eliminate fossil fuels has been suppressed. Is it simply because the OIL companies are suppressing it as they fear their own collapse, or is it because the technology will somehow reveal to the public the involvement of ET's? Or maybe something else...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join