It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think Shot JFK ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
After studying the Zapruder film for nearly 20 years, I've come to the conclusion that the only person verified to have the access and angle to have delivered the fatal gunshot to JFK was Jackie Kennedy. The telltale sign is right before his head explodes, where she moves forward with something in her hand.

Think about it. Who had the most to gain? As a mere former First Lady, the most Jackie could ever hope for in life is a constant round of speaking to high schools and civic groups. As a widow, she was able to upgrade to one of the richest guys on the planet.

It all makes sense.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The actual assassins were relatively unimportant, nameless men paid to do the job, then they themselves were killed within 48 hours after the deed was done. Very few people were left who knew enough to tell the story. It was blamed on Oswald, who, before any trial or evidence could publicly be brought against him, was conveniently eliminated as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Indeed, St Udio, indeed. Thanks for the link. I will add that one to my archives.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
When I saw LBJ at the swearing in after JFK was offed, Jackie was standing there and LBJ with hand up was caught exchanging winks with Texas Congressman Albert Thomas.

Than LBJ has a mistress Madeleine Brown who comes forward with details about hearing of a conspiracy to take out Kennedy.

I than hear recordings from the white house where LBJ is talking with Jackie Kennedy and he is telling her he likes her and she should stop by anytime and she can sit on his lap... What a freakin pig!. He is involved with the conspirators and now wants a piece of the action.

More LBJ - kennedy stuff

Ya, I think LBJ had something to do with it. There seems to be a host of characters involved and together they make it difficult to pin point the perpretrators.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It was the driver of his car.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

Lee Harvey Oswald and the Cuban secret service. That's who did it. I saw an excellent documentary on Channel 5 in the UK that interviewed hosts of people involved with it, on the Cuban side of the mission. It was the theory with the most supporting evidence I've seen, and made the most sense. No massive schemes of treachery were required, no cabals operating outside their legal jurisdiction, no cover-ups, nothing sinister (beyond a murder). Every other theory I've heard requires massive leaps of faith to even begin to make sense - the Cuban theory just slots right in and joins all the dots for you.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
JFK was Shot by a conspiracy headed By E. Howard Hunt and Frank Surgis of watergate fame and previous to that, two of the CIA planners of the Bay of Pigs. Hut admitted this on his death bed. Google 3 hoboes at JfK asasination. These 3 hobos sported brand new business shoes but other than that were dressed as homeless drunks. They weere apprehended on the railroad tracks behind the grassy knoll.
Hunt sued an author, Mark Lane i believe, who stated this in a book. The only way the writer could defend himself was to prove Hunt's involvement in a court of law to a jury. They found the writer innocent and also found that Hunt WAS involved in a conspiracy to kill JFK. They also passed on a reommendation to the Justice department that they investigate this - something they have yet to do.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Before Howard Hunt died he gave his son a tape that gave the truth about the Kennedy assassination. Wonder where that tape is. Also, in 1973, I was watching a program on ETV about the assassination. They showed a piece of film with a man standing behind the white fence at the grassy knoll with a rifle aimed towards the street. That is the first and last time I have ever seen that clip. Jackie Kennedy has written a letter to be opened x-amount (25?) years after her death. Wouldn't you just love to get your hands on that letter? It seems to me that LBJ, CIA were the main contributors. We all know that Oswald was a patsy. Jack Ruby killed Oswald to shut him up. Oh what a wicked web we weave! Oswald was accused of killing a policeman ... witnesses described someone a lot different from Oswald! Oliver Stone's movie, JFK, gives a lot of insight to the assassination.
Has anyone else seen the clip of the man with the rifle behind the fence?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wally Conley
I think it was a working combination of both the anti-Castro Cubans and the Mafia, with an assist in the form of a coverup from the Federal government who didn't want it's connections to either to be exposed to not only the U.S. Public, but to the world at large. Not that other countries, particularly the Soviet Union, China, and Cuba, didn't already know about it. It was just that we didn't want them to know which anti-Castro Cubans or Mafioso we were working with to help get rid of Castro. This is my opinion anyway. And other people can disagree with my opinion as long as they aren't disagreeable about how they disagree with it. I think Oswald was a part of the conspiracy, though, with the mafia and anti-Castro-Cubans using him as a patsy just to throw everybody off of their trail.

I agree 100%, I think there were a lot of people shaking hands with that deal. I was looking through mafia books at Barnes & Nobles one day and there was a book written by own of the Gambino family guys I believe after he ratted them out. Anyways, after scanning the back of the book it mentioned how JFK was assasinated... I didn't get it but I think I just may. This topic got me thinking about it again and it would be nice to get it from a mafia perspective considering how quite a number of people believe them to be involved.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FayetteDawg420

you are right the second shot comes from the limo driver. Most of all the film shown in the united states is a close up of Kennedy hunched over after Oswald shot him. then you see him fly BACK from the second shot. all very tight and zoomed in but when you watch the original version you can see everyone in the car and after the first shot the driver turns around and fires into Kennedy's face. Jackie saw the whole thing and freaks out and tries to run away before being stopped. normally there would be agents all around the outside of the car but were ordered off before making the final turn down the road of his assassination.
here they are called off... www.youtube.com...

here the driver turns and shoot him....www.youtube.com...
was brought to the worlds attention by William Cooper who got his hands on the film and had it enhanced by Japan and it was shown all over Japan but not here. William cooper had an interesting life and was killed out side his home by federal agents pretending to be punks in there car and when confronted they shot him and claimed he refused to be arrested and had a gun. he gives quite a good account as to who did the work and WHY.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I take it no one else saw the film I saw. The man with a rifle, standing behind the white fence on the grassy knoll, would be the shooter that shot Kennedy in the front causing him to fall back!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
From everything I have read and watched on this subject, rogue elements of the CIA were involved, beyond that I am not sure
One thing Kennedy was thinking of doing is closing CIA bases and choking off some of there funding.
You don't mess with the CIA, nobody is immune, so much black ops that superiors don't know about, so they have plausible deniability.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I think a man in the bushes shot him. That's all I'm willing to speculate.

I had a really awsome teacher in high school who got me into the incident. He theorized an actor's father was involved, one of the bums looks just like this actor who said in interviews that his father was in the CIA. Wish I could remember his name.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

Who ever pushed the hardest for Northwoods.
Kennedy rejected it, and not long after he was assasinated.
Wouldnt of sat well, especially being he managed to broker peace through mutual standdowns with the russians. Basically meaning they'd hand over the military superiority they had,to be equals, in a sense.

The military Brass, were pushing HARD for action, Kennedy managed to avoid it,at the same time avoiding northwoods.

Seems not long after we ended up in Vietnam anyways..

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

yup you are right!! and only someone in the government could hide their trail....but there will always be mistakes

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join