It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone explain the hijackers being alive.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
For the life of me I can't comprehend this 19 hijacker theory. If nearly half of these hijackers are still alive, who in the hell was on those planes?

Maybe I am just overlooking something, but I just don't understand the whole situation. If these people stole identities, then who are the real perpetrators of the crimes committed on 9/11 (the Government, but I'm talking about the "official story" for right now)?

It makes no sense. None. My head is going to explode just trying to understand this nonsense.

So I ask, can someone reply and explain to me this whole fiasco? Why was there a mixup of who the terrorists were? Why has there been no correction?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Double Eights

It's because the people who have been picked out are all CIA double-agents who are going to spend the rest of their lives in circumstances you and i would know as 'well-off', whilst the American Establishment incarcerates some political activists in maximum security prision, with the papers switched.

Wait... i might be getting confused with the good ol' KGB...

Mreh, the two seem to be blurred...

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Throbber]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double Eights
For the life of me I can't comprehend this 19 hijacker theory. If nearly half of these hijackers are still alive, who in the hell was on those planes?

Hijackers were on the planes, who maybe "borrowed" passports and I.D.s. from the people who are still alive. I don't find false passports and other forms of identity swaps all that difficult to fathom.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Then who the hell were the actual hijackers?

What are their names? Where do they come from?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Don't know. Some guys raised in a camp in Iran or somewhere since they were little kids. Volunteers with no families. Pretty hard to identify them, because they're gone. Vaporized. And not every country has such wonderful ways of tracking people's identities. Might never know exactly who they were.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If you want to implement a good conspiracy plan to attack our own country on 9/11. Make sure you use dead people, not "hijackers" that claim they are alive.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Don't know. Some guys raised in a camp in Iran or somewhere since they were little kids. Volunteers with no families. Pretty hard to identify them, because they're gone. Vaporized. And not every country has such wonderful ways of tracking people's identities. Might never know exactly who they were.

Then why do they still name the "19" I have never heard or read a report saying there were "unknown" people?

Dont they claim to have most on video at the airports?

[edit on 31-3-2008 by ATruGod]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
the 19 Highjackers are Dead

This point has been raised here and every other 911 CT site. It has been explained many times.

For those that do not know, I will again show you who they are one by one. What I ask of anyone seeking the truth is to look into each and everyone of the 19 highjackers. Read about them. Read about their families, their childhood, their friends, what their friends thought of them.

Flight 11:

Muhammad ʻAta as-Sayyid or possibly by the following aliases:
Mehan Atta, Mohammed Atta, Mohammad El Amir, Mohamed El Sayed, Muhammad Muhammad Al Amir Awag Al Sayyid Atta, and Muhammad Muhammad Al-Amir Awad Al Sayad, although the will that he wrote in 1996 gives his name as "Mohamed son of Mohamed Elamir awad Elsayed.

A little about Muhammad, His father, Mohomed el-Amir Awad al-Sayed Atta, was a lawyer, educated in both sharia and civil law. His mother, Bouthayna Mohamed Mustapha Sheraqi, was also educated, and came from a wealthy farming and trading family.

Atta had two sisters, Azza and Mona, who were both also well educated with one becoming a zoology professor and the other, a medical doctor.

Mohamed Atta went to Cairo University in 1985, and was admitted to the engineering department. The highest scoring students in the department were admitted into the architecture program, including Atta.

Many time we hear the highjackers called "cavemen." Atta, for one came from a very strict yet very well educated family and continued his education.

In Hamburg, (Germany) Atta studied urban planning at the Technical University of Hamburg-Harburg.

See Atta was not in Iraq from a young age training to be a killer. He actually didn't decide to fight until 1999 and that was against the Russians. But he was stopped before even picking up a gun and met Osama Bin Laden. From there its history.

Here is a picture of Atta on 911:

Sources:
www.time.com...

en.wikipedia.org...-newsweek_9-1

www.abc.net.au...

If anyone is interested, I can post information about each and everyone of the highjackers. For some reason, I don't think anyone cares.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObviousIf anyone is interested, I can post information about each and everyone of the highjackers. For some reason, I don't think anyone cares.

Go ahead, tell me everything you know about every single hijacker. Please, I'd love for you to englighten me. For some reason, I have a hard time believing you'll be able to tell me about all 19, as at least half of them are still classified as "John Does" ---Meaning, we don't know their real identities.

And I love how you say "no one cares" when my direct quote is...

Then who the hell were the actual hijackers? What are their names? Where do they come from?

*Edited to shorten the quote*

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Double Eights]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I will do my best to answer any questions you have about ANY of the 19 highjackers, as NONE of them are listed as John Doe's. Were all of their DNA proven? No. But when you use the process of elimination, you can pretty much figure out who's DNA is who's.

That being said, I will continue with more information about the highjackers.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
From Flight 11

Waleed al-Shehri & Wail al-Shehri

I would have to say Waleed and his brother were not the brightest of the hijackers. Waleed grew up in a poor province in southwestern Saudi Arabia. He had been studying to become a teacher. His brother Wail al-Shehri was also on flight 11. Wail was actually a teacher. The both of them took leave of absences from their jobs. Wail stated he had a mental issue and was going to see a religious healer.
In March of 2001, Wail al-Shehri was filmed in a farewell video that was later aired on al Jazeera. In the video, many future 9/11 hijackers swear to become martyrs and declare their hatred of America, although no details of the plot are revealed. Al-Shehri does not speak in the film, but is seen studying maps and flight manuals.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Could you post links to your sources for the information?

news.bbc.co.uk...

That seems to be quite contradicting to your post about waleed.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Double Eights]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Flight 11

Abdulaziz al-Omari

There is not much known about his mans early life. What is known is the abundance of studying he did in religion and that he had graduated with honors from high school, attained a degree from the Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud University, was married, and had a son.

In a video released after September 11th, al Jazeera television broadcast a tape they said was made by al-Omari. The speaker made a farewell martyrdom video. In it, he reads "I am writing this with my full conscience and I am writing this in expectation of the end, which is near. . . God praise everybody who trained and helped me, namely the leader Sheikh Osama bin Laden."

Here is a picture of him with Atta on Sept. 10th. He is also in the photo above with Atta at the airport screening area.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Double... you need to look at the date on that article. Then read this:

A five-year-old story from our archive has been the subject of some recent editorial discussion here. The story, written in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, was about confusion at the time surrounding the names and identities of some of the hijackers. This confusion was widely reported and was also acknowledged by the FBI.

The story has been cited ever since by some as evidence that the 9/11 attacks were part of a US government conspiracy.

We later reported on the list of hijackers, thereby superseding the earlier report. In the intervening years we have also reported in detail on the investigation into the attacks, the 9/11 commission and its report.

We’ve carried the full report, executive summary and main findings and, as part of the recent fifth anniversary coverage, a detailed guide to what’s known about what happened on the day. But conspiracy theories have persisted. The confusion over names and identities we reported back in 2001 may have arisen because these were common Arabic and Islamic names.

In an effort to make this clearer, we have made one small change to the original story. Under the FBI picture of Waleed al Shehri we have added the words "A man called Waleed Al Shehri..." to make it as clear as possible that there was confusion over the identity. The rest of the story remains as it was in the archive as a record of the situation at the time.

We recently asked the FBI for a statement, and this is, as things stand, the closest thing we have to a definitive view: The FBI is confident that it has positively identified the nineteen hijackers responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Also, the 9/11 investigation was thoroughly reviewed by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States and the House and Senate Joint Inquiry. Neither of these reviews ever raised the issue of doubt about the identity of the nineteen hijackers.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Just go back to sleep you and accept that two passports survived an 1800 degree fireball flew out the side of a plane after exiting a jacket pocket, had a 110 story building come down on top of them and were found intact on the city streets.

It's all completely reasonable jeez... You CT'ers are so silly.

Drink in the sarcasm - it's all I have left.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

KMF...... Maybe if you look, there were more than passports discovered at the 4 attack locations. Many personal items were discovered. But hey...you might be one of those that reads articles that are 6 years old and calls them Gospel.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Double....

Here is some more information you may find interesting:

Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time that 15 of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers were Saudi citizens...

Previously, Saudi Arabia had said the citizenship of 15 of the 19 hijackers was in doubt despite U.S. insistence they were Saudis. But Interior Minister Prince Nayef told The Associated Press that Saudi leaders were shocked to learn 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

"The names that we got confirmed that," Nayef said in an interview. "Their families have been notified."

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Uh, yeah there was a 110 story building and I guessed it probably had a great deal of personal items therein - thanks for pointing out the obvious - oh now I get it - Captain Obvious - of course...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

You may want to look here:

americanhistory.si.edu...

and read this story here:

onlineathens.com...

in part:

"The fact it was so violent is hard to deal with," Ruth Koch said, noting she'd thought about how the couple must have felt in those last moments, knowing their two little girls would die.

During an interview earlier this week, Koch delicately handled eerie mementos of the crash found during cleanup: Whittington's battered driver's license. One granddaughters' luggage tag.

a burnt luggage tag and a wedding ring lie on a book dedicated to those lost in the events of Sept. 11, 2001. The wedding ring belonged to Ruth's daughter and the luggage tag belonged to one her granddaughters.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Well there you have it - thanks for clearing that up for us all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join