It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing N.Y. cleric found at strip club

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Missing N.Y. cleric found at strip club

www.daytondailynews.com

A pastor reported missing after he left his Lewiston, N.Y., home on Wednesday to go to Best Buy was found in a Riverside strip club 422 miles away on Friday, March 28.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-3-2008 by Bachelor]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well alllllllllllrighty then!

I hope his little fun time with the ho-bags was worth the humiliation he's now certainly enduring.

www.daytondailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This happened a few miles from where I live. Apparently, the man of the cloth decided he wasn't fooling anyone and thought maybe he'd go off and find him self. He ended up near Dayton, OH at a strip bar.

A cop ran his out of state plates and found he was listed as missing.

He was all cool about it until he caught on that they were looking for him and then he began to act like his memory was fuzzy and didn't know how he'd come to grace the small town of Riverside (home of the US Air Force Museum).

Anyway, an article I read quoted one of the strippers as saying he offered to pay her to go back to his hotel room and that it had been a long time since he frequented that kind of place. He even said something to the fact that it had been "too long".

I'm sure he missed the sinfulness of his youth and decided he was preaching the wrong message, eh?

PS-make up your mind which thread you want to place this. I figured a mod will erase the old one and didn't want my post to get deleted with it.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
OMG I had a heck of a time trying to get that thing posted right, the link never would post right. I tried to repost it through the submission form thingy so it wouldn't get deleted and all chaos broke loose lolol.

Ben-
That was hilarious.. "He was all cool about it until he caught on that they were looking for him and then he began to act like his memory was fuzzy" LOL!! Yeah that's kinda what I figure too. lol

new topics

top topics

join