It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do I Kill Threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I don't know if im being paranoid but everytime i post i seem to kill the thread

I try to contibute and when i post i try to PPE (point prove explain) but it seems i kill threads...

Even my own posts struggle?

Is it me?

Am i not contributing properly?

Am i boring?

Meh any way i do enjoy this forum... but if you want some advice don't let me post on your threads

Peace be with you all...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

if you Kill Threads/topics

then Join Threadkillers V2

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

You've only been here a month. Give it time and someone will come along and reply.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I could not restrain from replying to you ian990003100. Your posts have been frustrating me and I feel that you may be loosing credability due to your wild claims with no followup. Specifically your post about the lost apollo tapes you received. You made a bunch of claims and never followed up or even answered any of the simple questions. You claim you didn't have time, but you have posted and started new threads since. You have time for that, but not to answer questions about your claims? Personally I think the apollo post you did was completely fabricated and was only to gain points. That alone should be grounds for banning you. I love this site and spend a lot of time reading these great posts, but when people seem to post often but don't respond appropriately can spoil the reason we are here. Can you explain why you are reluctant to answer questions about the threads that you post? Why you make claims but never come thru? We all want to get closer to solving these conspiracies, but don't like to be played with. Just my $0.02.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eyes2open

Hoaxing this board gets done now and again. If ian990003100 indeed has hoaxed the board then it WILL get found out, and it will get the treatment it deserves. However if ian990003100 had no intention of hoaxing the board but was given bunk information, then he did not intentionally commit a hoax, but was duped. Which happens to the best of us from time to time.

If you find that you kill threads you don't mean to don't worry just join the ranks of the threadkillers annon. Your in good hands here.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Hoaxing this board gets done now and again. If ian990003100 indeed has hoaxed the board then it WILL get found out, and it will get the treatment it deserves. However if ian990003100 had no intention of hoaxing the board but was given bunk information, then he did not intentionally commit a hoax, but was duped. Which happens to the best of us from time to time.

If you find that you kill threads you don't mean to don't worry just join the ranks of the threadkillers annon. Your in good hands here.

I totally agree. But in ian990003100's case he won't even answer simple questions. I am not the only one to state this.
I feel this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... has nothing to do with being duped, unless you are referring to us here reading the post. Where's your response ian990003100? I see you are online.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

looks as if it's been taken care of already, the linky you provided goes no where. Trust the staff here, they do know what they are doing. I am sure that if the OP won't answer simple questions then he either does not know them or he is just jacking with the board.

Just trust the staff, or fix your linky

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

How about this, it is still active
Apollo landing genuine audio

here is the list of unanswered questions which are simply ignored:

---------------------------------------------------------
specifically does he mean saturn V rockets when he says 20 built ?

just what is on the audio recording?

what is the condition of the tape or tapes? especially if they are 30+ years old.

how was is stored?

where was it stored?

the conditions of the storage area?

How are you digitizing it? (the tape)

Its been nearly one month since ian990003100 first posted this thread. Im wondering ian,
can you give us an estimate as to when you will have this audio on ATS for us to hear?

what format / condition is the recording in ?

what EXACTLY did you listen to ???

Is it one reel – or more than one ???

What reel size ???????????????

What reel type – plastic or metal , flange or no flange ?

What hub centres – cine or NAB ???

What speed did you play it at ?

What machine did you use ?

What exactly did you listen to ??

my question then is just how long is this recording? what format is it being transferred to the dvd, i.e. wave, mp3, flac, aac, wma?

By the way, What was on the 30 seconds of audio that you DID hear?

Another question that I have asked but you have not answered is, What was on the 30 seconds of audio you heard? What was said?

just what type of tape reel is it? could you take a picture of it?

why has it taken you so long to NOT even have a photo of the reel?

What I'm wondering about is why did this gentleman give you the recording to begin with without caring what happens to it
(did he not know you would mail it elsewhere??).

Further more, why did you *ship* it to some remote place to get it converted, do you live in the boonies and there are no
post-production facilities around to do the job?
---------------------------------------

I think the proof is that Ian~ hasn't responded and I believe the reason is he/she cannot defend his/her actions.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyes2open

Some of your questions would be dang near to impossible for anyone to answer. Some of them make absolute sense to ask as well. Let me point out some of the harder questions that I saw which would make for ian990003100 a little gun shy to answer.

Now don't get me wrong he may in fact be hoaxing the board but he also may just have gotten scared off by your questions.

just what is on the audio recording?

This is a genuine legitimate question that should have ben answered.

what is the condition of the tape or tapes? especially if they are 30+ years old.

Unless he is an audio expert, and seing as he had the tape shiped out to be transfered to a digital format I don't think he has the expertise to correctly answer this question.

how was is stored?
Unless he had been in posession of the audio for the 30+ years the tape was in existance there is no way for him to know what condition the tape was stored.

where was it stored?
Up untill he had gained posession of the tape again he would have little or no information to give you.

the conditions of the storage area?
Up untill he had gained posession of the tape again he would have little or no information to give you.

How are you digitizing it? (the tape)
Aparently he had sent this out to a company to have it done so he would not know how to do it.

Its been nearly one month since ian990003100 first posted this thread. Im wondering ian,
can you give us an estimate as to when you will have this audio on ATS for us to hear?
This is a legitimate question that he should be able to answer.

what format / condition is the recording in ?
Again he should have knowledge of this especially because he is having it sent out to be reformated.

what EXACTLY did you listen to ???
he should have given us this in his opening statement.

Is it one reel – or more than one ???
this should be known to him and should have been answered.

What reel size ???????????????
This would be difficult unless he knew what sizes reels come in. I would have no clue what to tell you myself.

What reel type – plastic or metal , flange or no flange ?
Again without pre existing knowledge of the technology he would have no clue what to tell you besides metal or plastic.

What hub centres – cine or NAB ???
Again without pre existing knowledge of the technology he would have no clue what to tell you.

What speed did you play it at ?
This information should have been available as it would have been written on the side of the machine.

What machine did you use ?

again the brand name appears on the side of the machine so it would be possible to give this information.

What exactly did you listen to ??
Should have been answered in the OP

my question then is just how long is this recording? what format is it being transferred to the dvd, i.e. wave, mp3, flac, aac, wma?
This should have been answered when he told you that he is having it transfered.

By the way, What was on the 30 seconds of audio that you DID hear?
you already asked this.

Another question that I have asked but you have not answered is, What was on the 30 seconds of audio you heard? What was said?

third time you asked this.

just what type of tape reel is it? could you take a picture of it?

second time you asked this.

why has it taken you so long to NOT even have a photo of the reel?

Good question.

What I'm wondering about is why did this gentleman give you the recording to begin with without caring what happens to it
(did he not know you would mail it elsewhere??).

Good question.

Further more, why did you *ship* it to some remote place to get it converted, do you live in the boonies and there are no
post-production facilities around to do the job?

Some people do not have the technical know how or the equipment to take an analog reel to reel tape and put it on a cd.

Some of your questions are nearly inquisition material. I know we are all looking for truth but these lines of questioning imply nearly a witch trial style of questioning. I wouldn't be suprised if the OP did not respond to these questions.

I know the frustration about hoaxers on the board. They happen time and time again. ian990003100 may in fact be one of these hoaxers and as such the line of questioning would determine this.

My suggestion to ian990003100 is to answer these questions to the best of your ability and or admit that the information you provided was fraudulant or you simply do not know more information than you gave.

new topics

top topics

join