It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Alien Technology digital camouflage .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It could be real but I don't like the video at all. Its our boys being hurt over there and no matter what you think of Bush, the troops over there are 99.9999% solid gold. Those poor "C.D.A.T.s" (computerized dumb ass tankers) have no political agenda, most aren't that smart. (Don't you dare say that about them though I say it out of love for my own CDATS I took care of!
)

I bet the video ends there because the tank had them zeroed. At least thats what I hope. Get 'er done guys! The cloaked guy probably made thier posistion if thats what he was.

I've seen this tech with my own eyes on a triangle aircraft, so I know its possible. And it was about as good as this appeared to be.

"Ghost In The Shell" ring any bells? The idea is an oldy, this guys was better than the predator's even, ..if it was real. I don't really fear our government much because I know that tech like this is in the hands of citizen soldiers who are good 'ol boys that love freedom and are devoted to our constitution if they have any political agenda at all.

When I see stuff like this, I'm glad I'm not an enemy of freedom!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HellHound63S
"Ghost In The Shell" ring any bells?

Yep! It does!

Anyway, I don't think this was mentioned yet. Take a look....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Preview quote....

In secret trials last week, the Army said it had made a vehicle completely disappear and predicted that an invisible tank would be ready for service by 2012.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
problem with checking this video, is that we have to find another copy of this film that isnt the one shown here, so it either can be confirmed or dismissed
Doesnt sound too bad, but then you have to remember that this is one of, if not the most televised war in history

new topics

<< 1   >>

join