It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbi calls for hanging Arab children from trees

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
MARCH 28, 2008

NAZARETH, (PIC)-- The chief Rabbi of Safad, Shmuel Eliyahu, urged the Zionist state to exact "a horrible revenge" on Palestinians in retaliation for their attacks to serve as a deterrent.

In an article published in the newsletter "Eretz Yisrael Shelanu", which will be distributed to Synagogues this weekend, Eliyahu criticises the leaders of the Zionist state for not taking or allowing revenge against the family Alaa Abu Dheim who carried out the Merkaz Harav attack in Jerusalem.

"A state that really respects the lives of its citizens would have hanged the 10 sons of the terrorist on a tree 50 amot [25 meters] tall, so that others would see it and be afraid," wrote Eliahu, according to the Jerusalem Post.

Those "enlightened ones" teach us: "Hang their children from trees!" Is this maniac still in his position? There should be riots in streets against Israel because of this, like against danish in Muslim world. Aint the childrens are in our culture those "pictures of Muhammad?" Those always so "holy ones" ...

Many times I have think in recent years, when listening continuing accusation from those "fundamental Jihadist" ... Who are those real fundamentalists? And in my answer, I see mostly US and Israelis, who are mongering their terrific agendas.

www.uruknet.info...

[edit on 30-3-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Seems a perfectly natural reaction to want to kill the children of the murdering terrorists who killed 8 students in cold blood.

The Muslim terrorists and terrorist’s supporters deserve nothing better than what they dish out. As long as Muslim terrorists kill civilians (specifically targeting them) in cold blood, they deserve nothing but the same.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This was always destined to be a contentious and controversial thread, of course, and already, emotions are running high, as the above post illustrates.

To my mind, Judaism and Islam are the two claws of the same crab. And their mutual prey are those of non-Judaic, non-Islamic societies.

I think history will show that Judaism and Islam are working hand in hand, despite the rant currently being disseminated from both camps.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

And what about massacre done by Israelis, those thousands of innocent childrens, who has died in nightly raids and bombings... Sharp shootings, and lack of medical help? They have no reason or value in your eyes?

Without violent occupation, there would be no hopeless people to do these acts. Simple as that. You get what you deserve, and violent acts are revenge from your previous works...

You have to remember that Israel is made to Palestinian territory. They are the one who has been stolen Palestinian lands and homes... My nation has loose country to another in WWII, and I can feel and understand their anger personally, and when fueled with continuing violent occupation, these acts against Israelis are very countable, but sad result from whole situation.

Its nothing to do with fundamentalism, its their hopeless situation.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Perfectly natural reaction? Don't think so...

You know, they've been doing this whole tooth for a tooth, blood for blood thing for a long ass time now, from both sides of whatever issue it is they're fighting over. Hasn't really worked.

Don't get me wrong, I think the Israeli state has the right to defend itself. To advocate the wholesale slaughter of innocents? How does that make them better than Hamas, the PLO, or Hezzbollah, again? I must have missed that sermon. Blood is not going to solve the issues of the Holy Land, it never was. Blood begats blood begats blood, and on and on, when does it stop, mrmonsoon? When they're all dead, Jew and Muslim both? Great, then two more peoples will move in and start the whole bloody cycle all over again.

It is fortunate, is it not, that this rabbi is in such a minority amongst Israeli's? Rule through fear of horrible retribution. Rubbish. That may work for a large portion of the population, but you'll always get a small population, or not so small, that will say no, and fight to protect themselves and their people.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It all becomes interesting with claims that the Judeans didn't live in what is now Palestine / Israel to begin with.

Kamal Salibi and several other scholars have revealed that the actual location of what today's largely Khazarian jews claim as their 'homeland' was actually located in Arabia. Currently, as to be expected, certain groups are doing their best to discredit Prof. Salibi. However, numerous other respected scholars .. all of whom arrived at the same conclusion, yet via different routes .. support Salibi.

And according to the Tel Aviv University historian, Prof. Shlomo Sand, there was no 'jewish people' ... they were never 'exiled'. Professor Sand in fact, states that if anyone is the true 'people of Israel' .. it's the Palestinians.
www.haaretz.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Well the Rabbi is not suggesting hanging Arab children on a tree. Which would of course be a awful thing to say. He suggested hanging children of a terrorist. Which is also an awful thing to say but shows some proportions.
Naturally the headlines are here to stir a certain emotional reaction. I do not think that when a Muslim cleric calls for murder of Jews the OP will post it,for some reason. Especially under the same headlines. Even if he mentioned 11 children,not 10.
"Thousands" of Palestinian children killed in night raids are awful also, wonder where the number came from.
And if this is what some "enlightened ones" teach you - do not listen, it is hate that they teach. Might be too late though.
I also do not remember Finnish soldiers/militia killing Soviet civilians,despite assault and occupation. Which is one of the reasons why i respect that nation. Might be the reason that they were not overrun by communists. (Godly Justice,you know). But some are taught by "enlightened ones" that it is what should be done. Sad.
Also will be glad if OP will enlighten me and show Palestine as an independent entity before 1948. Would like to see where lands were stolen from.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You, in your own way, are as bad as those you rail against. There are two sides to this issue. The Israelis have negotiated, they've withdrawn, and what happens? Rockets are launched into Israel from those lands by Hamas or Hezzbollah, or who the hell ever. Honestly, what do you expect the Israeli's to do? Lay there and take it? Not gonna happen.

The IDF have a saying, an oath, and it goes something like this. "No more Masada's." They mean it.

Ill's have been done on both sides, of that there is no doubt. Nor does it show any sign of ending anytime soon.

JanusFin. If the reaction is so wrong, what's the solution? What would you do differently? Talk? They've done that, and before the ink was even dry on the paper the rockets were falling on Israeli settlements. Withdraw from occupied territory? They've done that, too. What happened? The terrorist groups moved in, declared the Israeli's are weak, and proceeded to launch rockets and mortar bombs into Israel. What's your solution.

Until the terrorist groups are controlled, nothing is going to change. They are a law unto themselves, they obey no laws save those they make for themselves. Treaties? Agreements? Only so long as it takes for them to rearm. Otherwise they mean nothing to them. You think otherwise, your only fooling yourself.

Who's actually doing the oppressing? The Israeli's, or is it rather, the terrorist groups who control the Palestinian people. Oh, but they provide food and medicine for the sick. So they do, but why? As a cover for their other activities which is the wholesale slaughter of innocents in Israel or any where else they can get to. Basically, any Jew will do. Their problem with Israel is, Israel dares to tell them "No more Masada's". How dare the dirty Jew dare to defend themselves? Phooey.

Yeah, Israel has overreacted, upon occasion, to their detriment. What's the excuse for Hamas, Hezzbollah, and the alphabet soup of other groups? Not the freedom of their peoples. No, rather it's the destruction of the state of Israel. When and if that's ever accomplished, what then, they'll turn on each other. They're after power, plain and simple, Israel makes a convenient scapegoat, that's all.

[edit on 3/30/2008 by seagull]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

Cool. Finally, the oil is ours. Where is Jerusalem in Arabia though? Is it Mecca we should take over,then????? I heard all different and elaborate theories. Problem is usually with facts. Have you ever heard of Hebrew inscriptions found? Second temple kings who are mentioned all over? I suggest different theory - since Jews will try to get to their homeland , it should be declared to be in Antarctica. Imagine - Jews vs Reptilians. Who will win. Pam Pam Pam.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

I know the ancient history of that area very, very well. And questions about the religions and their history. I didnt say that there is no history for all of this in "reborn" Israel. Mostly its distorted, and truth is widely unknown.

I said that so long that those people, Palestinians, can remember, they had owned those lands, and build there their houses over there. Why they have to pay from something that has happened something like 1000 yrs ago anyway?

But with in this mind: I courage all the Indians of USA to take their lands back, and drive those greed white mans out from your holy land, and leave their houses to you, and set them to life them on barbed wired FEMA camps... And dont forget to be very violent and rude when you do all of this! How is that sounds to you? They do have the same right...

I dont believe to religions, those are all full of lies to masses, state of hypnosis and brainwash, and me is just discusting to see how Cristian world still making their violent crusades on foreign soils with ancient interest in their political agendas.

I do not see Islam, not a bit better than Christians, those both religions are just tools for kings and bankers, to grow their fortunes in meaningless and endless war with public blood.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Let’s take your point’s one bye one, shall we.

“Those thousands of innocent children’s, who has died in nightly raids and bombings... Sharp shootings and lack of medical help? They have no reason or value in your eyes? "

No, it is Muslim terrorist who have no value of human life.
It is Muslim terrorists who launch rocket and mortar attacks from children’s schools and play grounds.
When these sites are bombed "IN RESPONCE" to the terrorists attacks, it is sad innocent's are injured and or killed. (If the terrorists did not attack another country or even did it AWAY from civilians, the civilians would not be injured).

Night raids occur in home with terrorists/rocket/bomb makers so on and so forth.
Let’s not forget they also like to launch attacks from civilian homes-caring absolutely nothing about the civilians that may be killed by responses to their terrorist’s attacks.
Sharp shooters used to take out terrorists snipers shooting at civilians.
It is sad, that these terrorists hide behind civilians and often get them injured or killed.
Since they continue to do so, we all know that the terrorists care nothing about "their” people.

In fact, it is done on purpose, so when they are "COUNTER ATTACKED" civilians are injured or killed.
They don't care and use this as part of their political tripe.

Lack of medical help: it is a WELL known Muslim terrorist action to transport terrorits/rockets/muissles mortars and such in ambulances-gee, I wonder why they are not seeing these ambulances as neutral?

"They have no reason or value in your eyes"-personal attack, off topic, next...

It is well know when some have no facts to argue, they move off topic and onto person attacks-LOL.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

First I want to remember all of those who read this threat, is that I really respect all of the opinions you post. I want to also remind to those who havent read my posts before, that I do have also Jewish blood, but witch doesnt make any different in my mind, or give any priviledge to make any of my opinions.

Violent occupations of Israel are one of my deepest causes for daily sadness. Previous raids in Gaza has fueled my motions, and yes, my heart is with those palestinians. Its difficult to explain where that comes from, and its maybe distorting my point of views, but I just feel sad for them all, and I can not forget their daily struggle. Situation, and their future is so wrong.

You assume that I still wouldnt be fair, if same kind of headlines comes to my eyes from opposite side? I can not say, because this just comes to my eyes, and I feel that I want to talk about this. Maybe because of those riots against danish can compare to this, in my mind. I havent ignore any of headlines, because its made by some interest, this was just over my sight and decent understanding.

I can not condemn a children from his fathers acts. Its no matter what parents have done. All childrens deserve equal chance to make things better, I dont segregate them.

You are right, Finnish soldiers hasnt accused from war crimes, even we fight with Germans, and our boys were in SS too. My grandfather, who was Jewish too, was Captain of Motorized unit, and he was awarded with German medal from cooperation with German forces, who fought side by side, with many of Finn-Jewish soldiers in our front lines against USSR. Many doesnt know, that there were Jewish in Axis forces, and they were all Jewish and awarded.

I dont have anything bad for Jewish in general, like against any other race, but Zionism has no race, and that I see is the greatest enemy of peace among nations. Driven by international nobles, royals and bankers, it keeps going on with its secret agenda and distorted written history of peoples past.

Like I said before. In point of public, not nations, its terrible act if somebody come and take your fathers land and you own builded house, explaining that its not yours because national history. I understand their losses and sadness.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

So let us make this clear ...

your stance is, if someone is the child of someone who committed an atrocity, then they too should be punished for the crime they did not commit?

To put it in a way you can relate to ...

If your relative (in this case mother or father) goes off and kills someone, then by this logic, that family/community has every right to grab all of your (mother/father's) descendants and hang them from a tree, and rightly so, even though you, your siblings, and other members of your family had nothing to do with the episode that your (family member) did.

See, make it personal to understand. If my uncle lost it and killed someone, my cousin shouldn't be hanged in retaliation. It makes no sense and is inexcusable false logic.

This Rabbi, and anyone who agrees with him has terrorist desires. A terrorist strikes fear in their enemy by doing vile acts. Hanging children from a tree is a vile act on any standard of decency, and is quite reminiscent of the stories of Vlad the Impaler.

These are humans, on both sides. Palestinians feel their land has been stolen and is occupied by a foreign entity. Israelis feel that they have a right to claim the land because 2000 years ago they were banished from it by their God, and God said he is the ONLY one who can re-establish their state (so human establishment of Israel is actually blasphemous). The are given the land after a horrible war, that Palestine had nothing to do with.

So imagine this. Chile and Guatemala have a war ... Scientologists are mass murdered as a result ... the UN decides to give them your state as compensation and you, your family, and your neigbors all must leave immediately and give up your home for those poor sufferers of a religious genocide. You fight back, then one of the CoS'ers state that your children should be hung from trees to make an example and encourage submission to their ownership of the land.

It is a horrible mess the U.N. made out of that area, after an atrocious killing of more than just Jews, but millions of other people from various nations and groups during WWII.

If you don't want to see the truth of the situation, then you are doing history no justice, and it is destined to repeat itself in a different way. Just as all Jews are not Zionists, all Islamic believers are not radicals.

It is quite sad that so much violence goes on, so much misery, pain, and death. I wish it could be solved simply, but I fear this will go on for quite some time unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

First of all , i never threatened you. I just tried to show that "Rabbi says children of Arab terrorist should be hanged" is not "Rabbi says Arab children should be hanged". I would still say "tsk tsk tsk what an idiot(the Rabbi saying that)" to myself ,but there is a big difference. Middle east is a unstable place so these kind of fact distortion can cause big troubles.
Once again ,if you feel that there was a threat, i apologize. English is not my native language and i can see nothing of a kind in what i wrote.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Unfortunately you're all missing a crucial point in this story.

The statement was issued during the Jewish holiday of Purim in which the person who tried to kill the Jews was hung from a gallows 50 amot (cubits) high, along with his 10 sons.

The terrorist who committed the atrocity in the school does not have 10 children. This was a rhetorical statement drawing a parallel between what the Rabbi deemed enemies of the Jews.

Cubits aren't used anymore and the guy doesn't have ten sons. Haman did and he was hanged on a tree of 50 cubits.

There will be those who won't take my word for it so I invite you to google "purim" and "haman". You'll find it there.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
This was a rhetorical statement ...

Ah ... some level headed investigation reveals much .. eh?

Originally posted by JanusFIN
I see mostly US and Israelis, who are mongering their terrific agendas.

Then you need to get out more.

Hamas Charter
Hamas Charter discussed
List of radical Islamic terror attacks

Edited to add - The terror mouse thread. Remember this? The terror mouse teaching muslim children that Israelies are apes and pigs .. and that martyrdom is wonderful. The mouse ended up being killed by 'the evil israelies' and was replaced by another character.

talk about 'terrific agendas'.

[edit on 3/30/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It matters not who does what to who when or how, both sides are as bad as each other and until someone gets the balls to say enough STOP it will go on and on, supported by those who have their own agenda, this is the problem with this bloody world so much hatred against the innocent, people seem to forget that 60 years ago the jews where doing the same thing to the British and demanding their home state of Israel, how is what happened then different from now? dont the Palestinians deserve a home also?

What is it they call themselves? the chosen people? well all i can say if your god wants you to do this then you seem to have gotten gods message twisted, to many people die because of a twisted message supposedly from god, and if it is a rabbi saying this, then he is supposedly speaking gods will.

TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT.

i call it hypocracy, Perhaps if the bullying stopped then people could live together and begin a new trend on Planet earth called Love??

But its the same old thing the leaders dont want it that way, they want all the cards and the control, go take this rabbi and convict him for his crime against decency.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

If the reaction is so wrong, what's the solution?

Thanks from giving this question. Position like that, to decide about future of most difficult position, I feel its overwhelming in its challenge, but I take that. I give my best now!

Like you all maybe know, even that Finland is a small country, we have done big things in Lebanon, in peacekeeping all over the world, and we havent hide that responsibility, to set our self in middle of most problematic stands. Couple of my friend served there, in Lebanon, one of them was in first peacekeeping unit ever, and I have heard from situation on the ground like from "first hand". Of course I have to base many of my opinions to their words, and their answers to my questions. My self, I have been a soldier and trainer for many years in military police, and in urban fight, and now I am placed to Police Militia unit.

In war there is always three sides, those two who fight the war, and those, who "suffer" from war. Putting end to this triangle, we need also fourth side to make many crucial decisions. Many times when we are building an everlasting peace, witch should be our goal in this too, even 4 elements is not enough. We need also, not only those who are in straight involvement, but also those who have will to support in that development: Diplomacy.

First, and most important thing is to get to position between those who are fighting in that area. In this case its IDF and Palestinian Militias. And get your presence there well known for wars mentioned third part, to civilians and those who has not will to be in either sides: to business mans, doctors, traders, officials... Give them a helping hand.

In case of Israel, what we have to accept, is that many of the problems are made by religious views, and that we can not underestimate. So most important question is, who we will put there to middle of them? If we put there Americans, situation goes only worst, because of lack of trust to that nation in general. If we put there Europeans, no matter how effective knowledge they got, they still are Christians, and lack of un trust has been earned in past, and its finally destroyed in both sides propaganda. We need another players.

We can not put there Arabs, because Israel would over run them in days, and we can not put there anyone from neighbor states, because of interest in geopolitical and motional reasons. We need to put there Asians, Buddist peoples from developed areas like Japan, Korea, Thailand, even China is better than anyone who is playing there right now.

They have no problem in being equal to one side, and to another. Buddist people has also totally different values, and lessons to learn, and there is great possibility, that in ground level we could build, whats always most important in crises, personal level contacts between forces, and earn respect.

So, I would ask from Asian Union to react in this new joined task, and its first goal I would give them that important street-level duty to continue what IDF has done so far. Quard the human rights, and learn IDF responsibility in doing its duty, to keep militia out from Israeli side. This would not happen over night, but step by step. IDF has many great lessons to learn for these new authoritys, how their enemy acts, and they all should listen carefully. But in months, posts, checkpoints would be replaced by new peace keeping force, Asians.

Every step in progress is important to inform to public. What most important, that nothing, I repeat nothing, is changed: All criminal or hostile activity in both sides will trigger counter measures without any mercy. But the trick in here is in signs of development. Bottom line is that everything is better, than what is now over there. Change, even that it looks surreal, or difficult to understand between civilians, they would see hard facts from change, and that gives the best light to fuse some happiness: It gives hope.

And I promise you that Asian people are best in that, their kind attitude in individual level is just amazing. What do you think about reaction in Gaza checkpoint, when after all these years, when they are used to get that rude behave from soldiers, there is suddenly a nice young Asian guy, with little smile on his face, looking at your papers... Giving you a gentle permission without any humiliations... It certainly would give your small first smile: Your first sign of hope for a long time! Great first step to peace that would be...

Three elements of war needs each others to continue. There are no sides in war, without the third, witch is their reason for it. War is to make to secure that third parts future, the population. Without support of population, the will to fight in both sides of the problem will disappear. That is also the target for all activity in success for true peacemaking and -keeping.

US has lost its war in Iraq many years ago, when they overlook this simple importance in basics of peacekeeping. Showing of force is needed to get attention, but when its turned towards to you, you should always act most gentle and respective towards all sides: Win the mind and hearts of population, then sides of continuing war are meaningless, and people will turn to fight against those who try to destroy this advancing peaceful development.

But both sides will exist, for long as peacekeepers have to stay there. IDF is a great organization with best knowledge of Urban warfare in world, and as soldier I admire their succeeding as fighting force. It should keep its pride in future development too. Cooperation with peacekeepers is that needed key of success in all sides. When we get to situation, that we have fourth element in its places at checkpoints, that would be the crucial moment for future.

In other hand we have Hamas and Fatah, they are looking for Asians, and that rights of palestinian people are in safe, and then we have IDF, to look in same place, that no criminal or hostile activity is not getting to any place at their territory. But they are looking some other, and not each others!

Then we need that fifth element: Diplomacy, and the ones who bring those two elements as one, "group of future" development, watchdog for progress. Who would take that place: That we should ask from both sides, Israelis and Palestinians.

Yes, I believe that progress is possible.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

Ups! My mistake, it was not for me...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

This really gives perspective to this whole story. Here we see a great example how staying and talking in these forums can really teach you forward.

My deepest respect!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join