It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking someone with spirtual knowledge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Oppression is the most common state and possession the most uncommon. There is a reason for this, and that is in true possession there is no extreme fear given off, just a cohabitation under a dominated state.

Secular, or shaman work seldom cure the root cause. You can smudge till the walls are black but when the chips are down, casting in His name works every time. Casting in the name of an angel, is against what the Master Teacher taught, and can cause the "lest seven more". Don't discount it though, you need help and if it is not effective move on.

A very wise one told you here that its not over, and you should listen. They find their way commonly through object doorways, if they are not jumping from person to person. If you figure out what the object is destroy it. In some difficult cases it may require a large Goodwill or Salvation Army run and you could still miss one or more. Anything that could be seen as demonic or satanic should go. Getting the victim to follow through on this is usually a failure. Cutting as a source of relief on a spirit level exposed the life blood to a non possessing spirit. Cutters should always be referred to professional help. Every time.

For jumpers I was involved in a case with a parasitic, where traditional laying of hands caused the spirit to move from person to person five different times.

These sorts are tough and require experienced help, not the local tarot reader.

A home blessing where the tops of the door frames, and thresholds along with windows are anointed with oil of frankincense in a cross, and prayed over with Christian prayer does wonders.

One home I know of still gets slammed hard at the front door from time to time. I heard it myself and immediately opened their door to find nothing. Could actually hear something hitting (Slamming hard like a battering ram) the door and brushing across it.

Best of luck and get professional help for the girl.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by realism

Wow! That's amazing... I mean, not in... Well I don't know what way I mean that in. I guess I mean it's amazing you're a stronger and better person for it.

I don't think I'd have come out of that so well and It's a shame that your post seems to have been overlooked in this thread.

Much respect for sharing such a personal experience like that on the board.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Duality

Thanks babe, i did feel a bit left out!! lol

No, not really, i didn't post so that people would be all "aww poor you" etc, i really believe that sharing experiences helps others,

i remember when i started getting panic attacks when i was younger, i didn't know what the F they were and i thought i was dying on a regular basis, one day someone gave me a book about them, and as soon as i realised that other people had them and and they were an actual genuine thing, i can't tell you how much better i felt, just not feeling so alone or something, i think sometimes that's all we want or need, just to feel like someone understands us!

And do you know, if you had or have been through something bad, regardless if you think you couldn't handle it, i have complete faith that you would, the fact you responded to my post tells me you are a good person, and that means you have love, which means you are undefeatable!

Real x

<< 1   >>

join