It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien communities on Earth?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The thing is, the beings that live underground have been spoken of by many different cultures in many countries. Hitler was both fascinated by them, and in fear of them....

When Adolf Hitler spread his message of hatred, genocide, and oppression, as having been inspired by a blond race of superhuman warriors referred to as Aryans, it is assumed through historical accounts that this was simply the contrived mythology of a madman.

These same accounts omit representation that Adolf Hilter was a member of demonic UFO cult worshipping cabals, and was an apparent UFO contactee, by the same Extraterrestrial group which Hilter sought to glorify.

The Nazis themselves claimed that an extraterrestrial society was the source of their ideology and the power behind their organization. Nazi mysticism, indeed, was reportedly a direct product of cult worship to Manipulative Extraterrestrials.

The Nazis referred to their hidden extraterrestrial masters as underground supermen. Hitler believed in the supermen and claimed that he had once met one of them, as did other members of the Thule leadership.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Manipulative Extraterrestrials influenced Adolf Hitler, scholars suggest

The Nazis said that their “supermen” resided beneath the Earth’s surface and were the creators of “the Aryan race”. Aryans therefore in Adolf Hitler’s reasoning, constituted the world’s only “pure” race and all other people were viewed as “inferior genetic mutations”. The Nazis under the reported guidance of Manipulative Extraterrestrials planned to “re-purify” humanity by committing genocide against anyone who was not an Aryan. Top Nazi leaders believed that the underground “supermen” would return to the surface of the Earth to rule it as soon as the Nazis began their racial purification program and established the Thousand Year Reich.

These Nazi beliefs are very similar to other religions apparently also guided by Manipulative Extraterrestrials that teach people to prepare for the future return of supernatural beings who will reign over a “Utopian Earth”. As in other such religions, the coming of the Nazi “supermen” would coincide with a great final “divine judgment.” Nazi mysticism indeed earned the support of Christian leaders, who shared what Gnostic referred to as influence by demonic consciousness linked to a “false God”.

Of the “divine judgment,” Hitler had declared in court during his early Nazi days:

The [Nazi] army we have formed is growing from day to day. I nourish the proud hope that one day the hour will come when these rough companies will grow into battalions, the battalions to regiments, the regiments to divisions, that the old cockade [ribbon or rosette worn on a hat as a badge] will be taken from the mud, that the old flags will wave again, that there will be a reconciliation at the last great divine judgment which we are prepared to face.

bodo.gnn.tv...

Madam Blavatsky arrived in New York in 1873 and, with the help of a Colonel Henry Olcott, she founded the Theosophical Society two years later. This is still around today. The Theosophical Society’s headquarters in America were in California at Krotona. The Pythagorean mystery school in ancient Greece was at Crotona. Blavatsky’s society was yet another mystery school derivative. Its doctrines are based on Blavatsky’s books such as Isis Unveiled, which was written in 1877, and The Secret Doctrine, published in 1888, which are themselves based on the Hebrew Cabala.

She claimed to be in psychic contact with hidden masters or supermen. These hidden masters, she said, lived in central Asia and could be contacted telepathically by those who knew the secret to the esoteric mysteries.

Today we call this process of communication ‘channelling’. There are many UFO sightings and much research which indicate that there are secret underground and underwater bases for extraterrestrials around the world, central Asia among them. This connects with the endless legends and ancient traditions all over the world of a Master Race living within the Earth.

The belief in the Masters and the Great White Brotherhood of discarnate entities promoted by people like the Theosophical psychic of the post-Blavatsky period, Alice Bailey, is a theme that remains well entrenched in what is known today as the New Age movement. Alice Bailey founded the Arcane esoteric school. She claimed to ‘channel’ an entity she called the ‘Tibetan’ and she produced a number of books including Hierarchy Of The Masters, The Seven Rays, A New Group Of World Servers, and New World Religion. Bailey said that her Tibetan Master had told her the Second World War was necessary to defend the plan of God.

That sounds ridiculous to me, but there are many in the New Age field who believe that everything is part of ‘the plan’ and the will of God, even a global holocaust. It seems like a great excuse to do nothing and a cop out of mega proportions. We create our own reality and if we change our inner self we will change its outer reflection. Inner peace = outer peace. Wars don’t have to happen as part of some plan of God. We create them and if we change our inner self, our attitudes, we can stop creating them. It’s just a choice. My own view is that the Masters, the Great White Brotherhood, and this whole concept is something to be deeply wary of. Whenever I hear the term ‘Master’ I cringe.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Me too, David, I too cringe whenever I hear someone refer to their "Master," or their "Lord," because those who bow down to false masters and do not seek truth are but sheep to be easily led to slaughter. There are those who would have us all believe their own version of reality, but somehow, that has always eluded me, for I am a free thinker, and a multi-dimensional thinker. I see no Master, no lord over humanity. All I see are trapped Spirits living in carbon based human vehicles and trapped in a false reality loosely called the "matrix." We the People, and by this I mean all inclusive, are the Power, and we are our own masters. Let us go forth, and create that which we all desire, a world without war and strife, without hunger and murder, rape or robbery. a world where everyone has all that they need, and none go without. A world where the inhabitants love their home, and take excellent care of it. I know there are some who would keep us from that, and try to derail any kind of viable plan, but this is what we want, I think, deep down inside. Can we have this? Of course we can! Through Love we can do anything.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by redwoodjedi
Trying to find a baseline experience that all would recognize in this soup is quite tasking. What foundational experience is there that all could have and that we could all then build from?

The only barometer I rely on is an immediate spontaneous sensing of things. After that, the intellect comes on and its impossible to tell what is what. I think every human has this sensing-system from birth, but not many are consciously aware of it.

Back on topic: What else did your dad say? By that I mean: Were other things he said generally reliable or did he like to spin yarn?

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Skyfloating]

Immediate spontaneous sensing...That's a beautiful thing. And I know that the Human Psyche has this basis of recognition. Problem. Convincing a fundamentalist believer in any seemingly pragmatic or accepted faith, pragmatic or not as all seem heavily steeped in accepted but hard to swallow dogmas, is next to impossible without them coming to some kind of revelation on their own. Freewill. We, like Saul, each have to be knocked off of our proverbial high horse by something that smashes the complacent confines of our current box of comfort. Only when the box is obliterated can we see beyond it.

Back on topic: My dad didn't spin yarn so much as he was because of the nature of his occupation in the U.S. Air Force, very cryptic. Still is. His favorite phrase to me now? "I don't remember, son."

Frustrating...

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The Nazis definitely were in touch with some Universal Knowledge if such a thing exists in this format, that being a 3 dimensional Human existence. Filtering it through their twisted idealogy was the progenitor for the misanthropic genocide we all are familiar with now. How much of today's global society still harbors such ideals? I think the answer would be very sobering.

Looking at things at face value and without any precognitive ideals is the task of each being at an individual level. The Veil of Fear and Forgetfulness is as light and wispy as smoke but a very real solid barrier to the fundamentalist mind.

The Human Ego does not like not knowing. But that is paramount in this case. It is only when we don't know and admit it can we then understand...

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manuela
Hi all!

This stuff is totally interesting to me! You guys seem to know so much about it already!

*snip*

cheers

P.S. Hey Erik, do you have any other Native American stories?

Hello Manuela!

Today is your lucky day. You had asked for more UFO/Alien related Native American lore. Well I've been diggin' around and lo' and behold I found some stashed in a folder in my "favorite" bookmarks. Enjoy!!

Cheers,

Erik

edit to add: This is according to Hopi Lore.

ASTRONOMY - ALIENS - UFO'S

Native Americans believed in constellations in many cases they believed in the same formations for stars that we do. Their constellations seemed to be marked by the same knowledge that western civilizations on theother part of the globe was aware of. They call them by different names but the star arrangements were very similar.

They believed in maps that have been drawn. That they existed at the center of the earth or Turtle Island. That beyond them was the sky and that beyond the sky were dimensional portals or sky holes as they called them . Beyond the dimensional portals was an area that they call the Ocean of Pitch, were the beauty of the night sky and the galaxies spun out towards them. Beyond that were the boundaries of the universe. And that set along the rim at the boundaries of the universe were 4 different exterrestrial groups.

They believed in Achivas the sacred ceremonial places to honor the earth. These are the places that Shaman would go into the earth to do their most sacred work. The reason that Achivas are built into the earth for sacred work is beacuse according to legend, at the destruction at each of the ages of mankind the people that were pure of heart went down into the buxom of the earth and there remained protected. According to them they dwelt in the center of the earth with a group of beings that they call the Ant People.

Drawings of the Ant People are remarkable similar to the Grey aliens of today - large heads - little stocky bodies - long spindly fingers - in some cases 4, 5, or 6 digits.

Some of these drawings have the indication of telepathic thought waves coming from the beings' head themselves.

The Native Americans believed that the home of the Kachinas was on top of a mountain where there were great cloud formations. Today we know that UFO's often hide in what we call Lenticular Clouds, which are cloud formations that seem to be produced to conceal the ships from the visible eye spectrum. Real lenticular clouds move with the rest of the clouds. Whereas the UFO clouds do not - often sitting 5 hours in one place.

The Hopis called the Pleiadians the Chuhukon, meaning those who cling together. They considered themselves direct descendents of the Pleiadians. The Navajos named the Pleiades the Sparkling Suns or the Delyahey, the home of the Black God. The Iroquois pray to them for happiness. The Cree came to have come to earth from the stars in spirit form first and then became flesh and blood.

Each year a medicine man performs the green corn dance where he takes 7 ears of corn from 7 fields of the 7 clans to insure a healthy harvest.

Early Dakota stories speak of the Tiyami home of the ancestors as being the Pleiades. Astronomy tells us that the Pleiades rise with the sun in May and that when you die your spirit returns south to the seven sisters.

They believe that Mythic Mountain is actually the home of the Kachinas. This mountain top is a sacred one. Being the home of the kachina spirits it is the place where all of the large mythic beings they honor in their rituals land. "We come as clouds to bless the Hopi people" is a quote passed from generation to generation.

There are some remarkable drawings that appear to be luminous discs of light in the petroglyphs all along the south west. Photographs of Billy Meier's Pleiadian space and beam ships look just like these rock petroglyphs from long ago.

The Hopi Indian UFOs

Hopi Indian legends tell of a sure certainty in the future that the tribe's faithful will be lifted to other planets on the Day of Purification. And they watch and wait for the UFO's that will take them there.

The legend is borne of an ancient rock carving near Mishongnovi, AZ, depicting a dome-shaped saucer object and maiden that has become a core part of the tribe's religious beliefs. Elders in the Hopi community have said they perceive UFOs as having a direct connection with the old petroglyph drawing and the foretelling of visitors from space who arrive for the Day of Purification.

On that day, "all wicked people and wrong-doers will be punished or destroyed," said the Prescott Daily Courier in 1995. The newspaper reported on a visit to Prescott by Hope Chief Dan Katchongva, who with two others from the tribe came to investigate "the rash of UFOs in the summer of 1970.

The chief told the newspaper that "we believe other planets are inhabited and that our prayers are heard there. The arrow on which the dome-shaped object rests stands for travel through space. The Hopi maiden on the dome-shaped drawing represents purity. Those Hopi who survive Purification Day will travel to other planets. We, the faithful Hopi have seen the ships and know they are true."

Chief Katchongva also told of Hopi prophecies that say his people will be divided three times before the True White Brother arrives to take the faithful away. He said the first division occurred in 1906, when Chief Yukiuma were driven from the old town of Oraibi to Hoteville. The second division, said the chief, happened in 1969, when contact was made with a flying saucer that whispered a message to the tribe.

The third division is said to be the precursor of the Purification day, and until it arrives, the chief told the newspaper, "many Hopi men wear their bang haircut that represents a window from which they continue to look for the True White Brother who will arrive with matching pieces of the stone petroglyph.

But Chief Dan Katchongva won't see the day comeŠor perhaps he will. He's been missing since 1972, lost to the tribe while walking to a valley where a UFO had just been seen.

- Sally Suddock - X-Factor Magazine

Source

More to come, Manuela!

[edit on 22/SeppmTue, 15 Sep 2009 19:37:53 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hello again, Manuela -

Here is a short excerpt from the Navajo Lifeways book that outlines a UFO event that took place on the Navajo Reservation. Note the way it is reported in the High Country News and then notice how a traditional Navajo described the event.

I miss living among them. *snif*

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
More "Ant People" according to Oglala Sioux Legend.

Native Elders Reveal Centuries of Extraterrestrial Contact Lore
by Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
(c) 1996

For ten days in June, the Yankton Sioux Reservation on the windswept high plains of South Dakota was a gathering place for indigenous tribal leaders from around the globe and hundreds of Native and Euro-American listeners. The occasion was the Star Knowledge Conference and Sun Dance, convoked by Lakota (Sioux) spiritual leader Standing Elk in response to a vision. The vision showed that Native American spiritual knowledge about the Star Nations was to be shared. This Conference also fulfilled ancient Hopi and Lakota prophecies.

Spiritual shamans from the Plains tribes (Lakota, Oglala, Dakota, Blackfoot, Nakota) were joined by spokespersons from the Eastern (Iroquois, Oneida, Seneca and Choctaw) and Southwest (Hopi, Yaqui and Mayan) tribes. In addition, the chief Maori shaman came from New Zealand at the southern end of the world, as well as a professional formally residing in the land of the Saami people from the part of Scandinavia above the Arctic Circle.
They came because they had seen signs now occurring which had been predicted by ancient prophecies. These signs signified to them that the time had come to speak openly about their most closely-held oral traditions. These traditions include their origin from the stars, the influence of Star People visitors on the formation of their culture and their spiritual beliefs and ceremonies, and the imminent return of the Star Nations.

Unprecedented as this gathering was, further precedent was set when Standing Elk, in a published announcement with apology to all Elders, declared that this sacred knowledge "is to be shared with our brothers of the four directions", (the entire non-Native world). Additionally, he invited world-famous Euro/American experts on the Star Visitors to also speak at this gathering of elders. Among those speaking were such notables as former NATO intelligence Sgt.-Major Bob Dean, Harvard Professor John Mack, MD, author Whitley Strieber, CSETI assistant director Martin Keller, former acting Finnish Surgeon-General Rauni Kilde, MD, Professor Leo Sprinkle, Ph.D., ET research psychologist Richard Boylan, Ph.D., Professor Courtney Brown, Ph.D., Italian stigmatic-experiencer Giorgio Bongiovanni, German researcher Michael Hesemann, former CIA paranormal operatives Dea Martin and Derrel Sims, contactees Marilyn Carlson and Randolph Winters, and others.

This report is a summary of the Star Knowledge Conference. As such, it will necessarily not cover every topic or every speaker. Furthermore, because Native speakers have not presented their messages publicly before, while the Euro-American experts have been widely reported, this report will focus on the Native revelations.

Standing Elk, Lakota Keeper of the Six-Pointed Star Nation Altar, in his opening remarks noted that Medicine Men have the ability to communicate with the spiritual entities of Mother Earth, such as the Eagle, the Deer, the Coyote and the Star Nations.

"The Star Nations were the most crucial of all entities, becaus the thought of other races . communicating with the grassroots [indigenous] people would create a major threat to the religious systems, the economy and educational system of any government. The greatest fear in the governmental structures was the knowledge that all forms of `Star Governments' had no monetary systems within their governing structures. Their system was based on the mental, spiritual and universal laws with which they were too mentally and spiritually intelligent to break. The collapse of the monetary system within the United States Government and the Religious Denominations became a National Security issue, and so it became an easier task to make the Lakota/Dakota belief system illegal to participate [in] and practice." Standing Elk added that "The Lakota/Dakota Medicine Men are now being instructed to share spiritual knowledge of the Star Nations, because of the contamination of Mother Earth and the pollution of the air."

He spoke of as a child witnessing UFOs flying down the nearby Missouri River valley, green balls of light four times larger than a school auditorium. Through portholes on the sides of these ships he could see shadows of persons inside. During one encounter he met a seven-foot-tall man in white clothes who appeared like a middle-aged Caucasian. The room was filled with light. It contained computer-like machines which operated on light and "the law of thought".

Standing Elk talked about meeting another Sioux Medicine Man who confirmed that there are Star Visitors. Some are like ants, with big, black eyes and long fingers and toes. Some live out in the cosmos and some on the other side of the Moon. Sioux legends relate that they came from the Pleiades, with others coming from the Sirius and Orion systems. He related about having visitations in the sweat lodge from the "Gray" Zetas, who bear messages and provide answers to questions. Standing Elk talked about being visited by a five-foot-tall, orange-skinned Star Visitor with large eyes. He also mentioned blue and green Star People, and "a hundred other races you don't know about." He asserted that "the way of the Stars is in every culture."............

Source and rest of story

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
More "Ant People" Legend from the Hopi. This sounds like a mass exodus/abduction aided by the "Greys" as the Hopi First World ends. Fascinating.

Cheers,

Erik

The End of The First World A Hopi Legend
So the First People multiplied and spread over the face of the land and were happy. Although they were of different colors and spoke different languages, they felt as one and understood each other without talking. It was the same with the birds and the animals. They all suckled at the breast of their Mother Earth, who gave them milk of grass, seeds, fruit, and corn, and they all felt as one: people and animals.

But gradually there were those who forgot the commands of Sótuknang and the Spider Woman to respect their Creator. More and more they used the vibratory centers solely for earthy purposes, forgetting that their primary purpose was to carry out the plan of Creation.

Then there came Lavahóya, the Talker. He came in the form of a bird called Mochni (a bird like a Mockingbird), and the more he kept talking, the more he convinced them of the differences between them: the difference between people and animals, and the differences between the people themselves by reason of the color of their skins, their speech, and their beliefs in the plan of the Creator.

It was then that the animals drew away from the people. The guardian spirit of animals laid his hands on their hind legs just below the tail, making them become wild and scatter from the people in fear. You can see this slightly oily spot today on deer and antelope on the sides of their back legs as they throw up their tails to run away.

In the same way, people began to divide and draw away from one another: those of different races and languages, then those who remembered the plan of creation and those who did not.

There came among them a handsome one, Káto'ya, in the form of a snake with a big head. He led the people still farther away from each other and their pristine wisdom. They became suspicious of one another and accused one another wrongfully until they became fierce and warlike and began to fight one another.

All the time, Mochni kept talking and Káto'ya became more beguiling. there was no rest, no peace.

But among all the people of different races and languages there were a few in every group who still lived by the laws of Creation. To them came Sóyuknang. He came with sound as of a mighty wind and suddenly appeared before them. He said, "I have observed this state of affairs. It is not good. It is so bad that I talked to my Uncle, Taiowa, about it. We have decided this world must be destroyed and another one created so you people can start over again. You are the ones we have chosen."

They listened carefully to their instruction.

Said Sóyuknang, "You will go to a certain place. Your kópavi (vibratory center on top of the head) will lead you. This inner wisdom will give you the sight to see a certain cloud, which you will follow by day, and a certain star, which you will follow by night. Take nothing with you. Your journey will not end until the cloud stops and the star stops.

So all over the world these chosen people suddenly disappeared from their homes and people and began following the cloud by day and the star by night. Many other people asked them where they were going and, when they were told, laughed at them. "We don't see any cloud or any star either!" they said.

This was because they had lost the inner vision of the kópavi on the crowns of their heads: the door was closed to them. Still, there were a very few people who went along anyway because they believed the people who did see the cloud and the star. This was all right.

After many days and nights the first people arrived at the certain place. Soon others came and asked, "What are you doing here?" And they said, " We were told by Sóyuknang to come here." The other people said, " We too were led here by the vapor and the star!" They were all happy together because they were of the same mind and understanding even though they were of different languages and races.

When the last ones arrived Sóyuknang appeared. "Well, you are all here, you that I have chosen to save from the destruction of this world. Now come with me."

He led them to a big mound where the Ant People lived, stamped on the roof, and commanded the Ant People to open up their home. When an opening was made on top of the anthill, Sóyuknang said to the people, "Now you will enter this Ant kiva, where you will be safe when I destroy the world. While you are here, I want you to learn a lesson from these Ant People. They are industrious. They gather food in the summer for the winter. They keep cool when it is hot and warm when it is cold. They live in peace with each other. They obey the plan of creation."

So the people went down to live with the Ant People. When they were all safe and settled Taiowa commanded Sóyuknang to destroy the world. Sóyuknang destroyed it by fire because the Fire Clan had been its leaders. He rained fire upon it. He opened up the volcanoes. Fire came from above and below and all around until the Earth, the waters, the air, all was one element: fire. And then there was nothing left except the people safe inside the womb of the Earth.

This was the end of Tokpela, the First World.

Source

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
More Hopi "Ant People".

The Hopi Prophesies

by Ross Bishop

Some years ago I was privileged to stand before a sandstone petroglyph in Arizona that illustrates some of the prophecies given to the Hopi people many thousands of years ago. These prophecies have proven to be remarkably accurate. I am not Hopi, and do not wish to intrude into their traditions, but these teachings address matters that my people need to be aware of and concerned about, and so I offer them in that spirit. I wish to apologize for the length of this piece, but I consider this material to be extremely important for all of us.

The Hopi are ethnocentric, seeing themselves as guardians of the “true way.” From their Arizona mesas they look out upon a once pure world, soiled by the white man’s greed and corruption. And although they are deeply saddened by what has happened to the land they have loved and respected for thousands of years, they take solace in the fulfillment of prophesies given to them many millennia ago.

The Hopi prophesies predicted the coming of the white man and many of the events that have happened since. The prophecies also predict the white man’s destruction. And in this regard, the Hopi prophecies are not unlike the beliefs of the Aboriginals of Australia who hold that, “There are two roads, the Aboriginal road and the white man’s road. The white man’s road leads to destruction.” It might also be noted that these concerns are not far removed from the concerns of many Muslims today regarding the spiritual, moral and economic depravity they see in Western culture. The Hopi do not judge us, but many of them also choose not to join us in our headlong rush to The End of Days.

The Hopi have a very special relationship to the earth. The Hopi (and other pueblo tribes) build special sacred ceremonial places into the earth to honor that relationship. These special places are called Achivas (kivas). These are the places that Shaman go into the earth to do their most sacred work. According to Hopi legend, each time mankind has been destroyed at the end of a great age (the great flood of Noah, for example), the pure in heart have gone into the bosom of the Earth to live and be protected. The people are cared for there by a group of beings called 'The Ant People.' The people live deep inside the earth until “star visitors” then lead them to the surface.

The Hopi believe there will be nine worlds or ages: three previous worlds, the present Fourth World, the coming Fifth World, and two more future worlds: The Sixth, which is "The World of Prophecy and Revelation" and The Seventh Age, "The World of Completion." Beyond that, there is also the world of Taiowa, the Creator, and his nephew, Sotuknang. The end of each world has been signified by the appearance of “the blue star.”

The petroglyph in Arizona depicts the emergence of the people at (C), in this, the 4th creation. According to Hopi legend, when the people emerged from the underworld at Sipapuni (in what is now Arizona), they were met by Massau’u, the Great Spirit, the Caretaker of the land. He is the figure shown at (A) holding the “journey line.” Near His hand is a circle (D), representing the continuous Path of Life, the physical world and creation.

Massau’u told the people, "I am going to send you to the four directions and over time, I am going to change you to four colors, (black, yellow, red and white - the colors of Hopi corn). He made a set of sacred stone tablets, called Tiponi, into which He breathed His teachings, prophecies, and warnings. Each group received two tablets. These are called “The Original Teachings” and their similarity to Moses’ “Ten Commandments” tablets cannot be ignored, although the Hopi myth is considerably older.

The people then split into 4 clans (B). Not visible in the photograph, a sketch of the petroglyph (below) shows their migration in the 4 directions (represented by the sun sign on the left of the sketch). Each group eventually turned left, forming a reverse Swastika (which existed long before the Nazi’s appropriated it.)

Massau’u gave the Hopi and the other red people a path of life (E) to follow, and He assigned them the guardianship of the earth. They were to learn the teachings of the earth, the plants, the foods and the healing herbs; so that when all the people finally came together, they could share this knowledge.

Source and rest of story

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/SeppmTue, 15 Sep 2009 20:04:04 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

It is more than likely the case that 'aliens' have been here since the dawn of man, we hear alot of stories about atlantis ect and although alot of evidence has not been recovered we still have remnants of the past eras. There are acient ruins all over the world which couldnt have been buit by us, therefore either there was assistance by a community with far greater knowledge of arcitecture, or man before us was more developed and wiped out by a distaster. Its an interesting subject and to make a judgement you need to see alot of info on the topic. www.cosmosmagazine.com...
Heres to get started, Also talking about interdimentional beings instead of aliens is interesting, Metaphysics has taking off amongst some very well educated and well respected physisists, and some of there findings have interesting implacations. x

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK
reply to post by redwoodjedi

It is more than likely the case that 'aliens' have been here since the dawn of man, we hear alot of stories about atlantis ect and although alot of evidence has not been recovered we still have remnants of the past eras. There are acient ruins all over the world which couldnt have been buit by us, therefore either there was assistance by a community with far greater knowledge of arcitecture, or man before us was more developed and wiped out by a distaster. Its an interesting subject and to make a judgement you need to see alot of info on the topic. www.cosmosmagazine.com...
Heres to get started, Also talking about interdimentional beings instead of aliens is interesting, Metaphysics has taking off amongst some very well educated and well respected physisists, and some of there findings have interesting implacations. x

Well hello!!

You are a breath of fresh air! This is what I call great thinking. The ingredients are simple.

1 massive cup of "I Don't Know"

5 cups of critically applied science

1 tsp speculation

toss liberally with available evidence until a basis of understanding becomes obvious.

Serves all of Humanity.

My favorite recipe! Thanks for the information. I will most certainly look at it.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi
My father (20 plus year career in Military Intelligence for U.S. Air Force Reserves at Edwards AFB) often spoke of a small community of Humanoids that lived deep in the San Bernardino Mountains of Southern California near Big Bear. He got wind of this community from several "old timers" that lived their whole life in the area and would see the same faces that seemed never to age or aged very slowly.

Have any of you heard of or seen or experienced anything to suggest evidence corroborating such a claim? Noted UFO researcher Peter Guttilla has spoken of such instances and has even relayed an instance where he suspected that a man and a girl he saw in a restaurant might have fit the bill because of unusual height and slightly "off" eyes.

I am willing to entertain, nay hypothesize a bit on this topic so long as it doesn't turn into some paranoia driven "witch hunt" of sorts. I have my own theories on this (some of them slightly paranoid) but one really stands out.

We all know of enlightened communities that seem to dot the globe with a certain j'ene ne c'est qois or intense but soothing energy about them. This sounds polarized on the side of benevolence but think about it. There are places like Sedona, Arizona - Mt. Shasta, California - Amesbury, England - Ayers Rock, Australia - Ashland, Oregon and so on. What gives these communities of interesting energy that "energy"? Is it of the Earth or is it something else altogether different? A lot of the places that I just mentioned harbor vortexes. In particular Sedona, Arizona as well as Mt. Shasta both tout of their vortexes. I have personally been to the vortexes of Sedona. You know you are in them by the "tingling" energy and the way the immediate plant life swirls upward towards the sky. Without sounding too Von Daniken-like, are these natural or implanted? Beacons? Are these places of residents for other worldlies, or other demensional beings? Hmmmm.

It will be curious to see what this thread pulls out of the virtual woodwork. Anybody or anything can be a member on ATS...

Cheers,

Erik

Do you think he is talking about some kind of Elven colony?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
*snip*

Do you think he is talking about some kind of Elven colony?

I couldn't even presume to know. All I have is 3 instances of hearsay with know physical evidence. So to hypothesize on this in such an early developmental level is pretty speculative and conjectural. There is just enough verbal lore to interest me on it and I am also influenced by the level of credibility of those passing on the lore. But until something more tangible pans out, that is all it is, lore and hearsay. Urban Myth.

I'll keep peckin' away at it and maybe something will yield at a more substantial level.

Cheers,

Erik

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join