It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien communities on Earth?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
My father (20 plus year career in Military Intelligence for U.S. Air Force Reserves at Edwards AFB) often spoke of a small community of Humanoids that lived deep in the San Bernardino Mountains of Southern California near Big Bear. He got wind of this community from several "old timers" that lived their whole life in the area and would see the same faces that seemed never to age or aged very slowly.

Have any of you heard of or seen or experienced anything to suggest evidence corroborating such a claim? Noted UFO researcher Peter Guttilla has spoken of such instances and has even relayed an instance where he suspected that a man and a girl he saw in a restaurant might have fit the bill because of unusual height and slightly "off" eyes.

I am willing to entertain, nay hypothesize a bit on this topic so long as it doesn't turn into some paranoia driven "witch hunt" of sorts. I have my own theories on this (some of them slightly paranoid) but one really stands out.

We all know of enlightened communities that seem to dot the globe with a certain j'ene ne c'est qois or intense but soothing energy about them. This sounds polarized on the side of benevolence but think about it. There are places like Sedona, Arizona - Mt. Shasta, California - Amesbury, England - Ayers Rock, Australia - Ashland, Oregon and so on. What gives these communities of interesting energy that "energy"? Is it of the Earth or is it something else altogether different? A lot of the places that I just mentioned harbor vortexes. In particular Sedona, Arizona as well as Mt. Shasta both tout of their vortexes. I have personally been to the vortexes of Sedona. You know you are in them by the "tingling" energy and the way the immediate plant life swirls upward towards the sky. Without sounding too Von Daniken-like, are these natural or implanted? Beacons? Are these places of residents for other worldlies, or other demensional beings? Hmmmm.

It will be curious to see what this thread pulls out of the virtual woodwork. Anybody or anything can be a member on ATS...

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Im sure there are plenty of "aliens" living there.

There are a few comments about the general area and some stories, but nothing much.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.ufoinfo.com...
www.ufomaps.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Curious and interesting info, Dulcimer. However, not quite the avenue of thought I was going down. Thank you though.

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/MaramSun, 30 Mar 2008 01:43:07 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I will go along with the suggestion that ailens may be living as a community in remote locations on Earth but i dont think they could survive as a community in an urban environment, on an indiviual basis yes, but not as a group...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
I will go along with the suggestion that ailens may be living as a community in remote locations on Earth but i dont think they could survive as a community in an urban environment, on an indiviual basis yes, but not as a group...

And why do you think only an individual could survive an urban environment whereas a group could not? Let's add a factor to this. Suppose the individual/s were born on Earth but their genetics are clearly alien. Did you come by your theory on the basis of maybe "they" stand out socially? Physically?

Please expand a bit on your statement.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
OK i will elaborate further. What i had in mind were ET's that stand out for whatever phsyical or emotional attribute. Ailen hybrids would not have this problem. If ailens are living closely in urban areas it would have to be underground ie meet secretly, perhaps under the gusie of a social club or something, i dunno really but it would be secretative. But as we all know secretative groups do attract unwanted onlookers and investigators. We have enough secret societies already such as the freemasons etc . But unless anyone had access to an ET group living together or closeby noone will really know for sure. However an ailen living alone would not arise curioristy unless as i said earlier the ET had a physical or emotional attribute that would stand out.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Interesting.

Sadly, I think that right now, in this particular day and age, the emotional attribute that would stand out like a sore thumb en masse would be an overwhelming sense of radiating peace. As an individual, I think you are right. This individual would not be noticed really as anything but a pleasant person to be around. An entire community of this emotional trait would create a pull towards themselves. People in general do not yield this polarity so by virtue of physics, the peaceful alien polarity would attract hypothetical unwanted attention of the opposite polarity.

Now the "spooky" factor. Speculation of course. If the communities in supposed existence here already aren't radiating this calming peace, save for the small rural communities as was previously mentioned, then maybe they share more of the chaotic mindset that is prevalent in a lot of human societies. Distracted, anxious, ADD and quick tempered. Would a large pocket of ill-willed beings living on Earth be as easily detected emotionally as a large pocket of benevolent beings? Given the over all psyche of the human mind on Earth today, I think that the answer to that is inherently obvious.

Yikes,

Erik

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

For those who are interested I have created a Forums and Message site called Contact for Contactees, Abductees and other UFO/Alien experiencers. It is a site that is built with integrity, honesty and compassion toward those of who have experienced this phenomenon and wish to share with others in a safe environment to perhaps glean a bit of understanding, closure and comprehension concerning their experience. I welcome all who would benefit from such a safe haven and accept the tolerant and compassionate candor from those that would learn.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm late coming to this post and see the blog is no longer active. I sounded like a good idea.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think it is individuals scattered everywhere, mostly, because believe me, when there are more than a few together their is no staying in the woodwork....your giggling and high energy turns you into a complete spectacle....everyone gathers around like your some movie star, and then of course the insecure bitter people come out of the woodwork wanting to take you down.....so you keep moving, or try to gather in private the few of you that may be lucky enough to know each other.... even as an individual, you stick out in the community like a sore thumb so try to keep a low profile etc...to happy, and silly, and tooo much knowlege...most people think your just some freak of nature who happens to know too much about everything, and look like you are 18 forever no matter how you try to dress or blend in, so you end up mostly hanging out with young people to blend in, and tell them your age but they still don't believe you, so you stay subtle and joking about your age and let them think your whatever age they want you to be etc......

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hello to You All-

I am reinstigating this thread to see if it is time for it to come back. It seemed to have dwindled fairly quickly maybe for relevance reasons or maybe it was seen as "Fringe". Whatever the reasoning, a lot has transpired since it's initial inception.

Any takers?

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Most definately, Have encountered a few, some in different visages commonly known to man.

THE EYES SAY IT ALL

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritQuest
I'm late coming to this post and see the blog is no longer active. I sounded like a good idea.

Sorry about the blog being deactived. I was being heavily spammed and pretty much poluted the site with negative energy. Not the "trusting" environment necessary for this sort of thing, really. Maybe I will recreate it again sometime in the future if it is necessary. It might not be...

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Most definately, Have encountered a few, some in different visages commonly known to man.

THE EYES SAY IT ALL

For the sake of removing the veil of blind ignorance, would you care to elaborate a little more on your experiences? Have you seen or met more than one Race or Species as perceived by someone of a categorical bent? By that I mean, someone of strictly empirical thought would like to, for lack of a better phrase, put something in a box, whereas someone more open and less judgemental would simply not notice separation of any kind thus not able to discern Race let alone Species. Neither position is an insult but the response is indicative to the level of understanding or openness.

Thanks!

Erik

p.s. I apologize if you have expounded a bit on this already on Antar's thread thus already giving in effect what you currently know or don't know as it were.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
pretty interesting. must be so secretive that i havent heard of anything like this b4 except the fact ufos could be hidding on earth.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by platipus
pretty interesting. must be so secretive that i havent heard of anything like this b4 except the fact ufos could be hidding on earth.

Very interesting. I have no official confirmation of this matter, however, the nature of my Father's occupation and the relationship I have with him suggest to me only abject honesty and no reason what so ever to steer me into a quagmire of disinfo.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
lol. Funny you mention it Ashland, Oregon was a strange place that gave me the creeps i have no idea why. I remember my brother asking me if we fell into the twilight zone.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
lol. Funny you mention it Ashland, Oregon was a strange place that gave me the creeps i have no idea why. I remember my brother asking me if we fell into the twilight zone.

There are a few more places in the U.S. that fit this bill of "different" or "higher" energy and thought patterns that I have experienced:

Paonia, Colorado
Madison, Wisconsin
Apple Valley, California
Portland, Oregon
Taos, New Mexico
Mendocino, California
Boulder, Colorado

I could go on, really. I seem to be subconsciously attracted to these areas. I always leave feeling lighter and more open than when I arrived. Curious...

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I have to say Erik that I have lived in almost all the places mentioned, and visted the others, not knowing but yes feeling what you say, there are places everywhere that i get the feeling. I almost urn for those places although it is not my destiny to at this point in my path.

It is important that this be discussed, linked here from another thread, so Ill be back. I would love to learn more.

Julie

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I just made a huge post and it would not load, then it dissapeared. This thread is so significant, I would love to talk with you about so much more.

Wow I just really let the cat out of the bag I guess, I wont repeat for now, but yes, I am so glad to have found this thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join